Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fishing - Page 2 Empty Re: Fishing

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:29 am

"I don't know if I should wander very far.....," she frowned silently to herself not sure what she should do. He didn't seem like a bad person but neither had the doctor at first, that had fallen apart REAL QUICK tho.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:39 am

"O C'mon Chibi don't worry. I'm just a simple human looking for some company besides his brother." he told her truthfully. He guessed that the fact he was a simple human would help out, he was weak compared to a lot of mutants although he didn't mind the fact. He liked being human.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:54 am

"I suppose so," she knew it would be stupid to underestimate humans especially after being captured by Yuan who alleged to be HUMAN himself. She didn't feel like she had to stay long if she didn't want to, she could leave him at any time and go back to Reox.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:51 am

"C'mon it will be fun!!" he prodded further. He was desperate to talk and be with someone else. He loved Marco, no doubt about that. But after so many years of him getting colder and colder, Joshua needed someone fun to talk to. Yes she was a ghost, but he didn't care. "It's going to be twilight soon and the sunset is beautiful on the water" he told her.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:43 pm

She frowned, she knew that being inside his mind showed no real NASTY ulterior motives belying his request but she'd still be cautious and wouldn't stay far away from her Daddy for super long, "Just for a little bit, when it gets real dark I need to go back to Papa."
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Joshua nodded. "Of course Chibi, anything you need. We'll have to head over to Centerport that's where the boat is for now unless Marco moved on me." he told the girl and stood up, putting the hook onto the pole and grabbed the bucket. There was a top for the bucket and he placed it tightly on top of it, seeign that on past occasions hes dropped buckets of fish on the ground while trveling on his bike. He stood up and walked over to where his black motorbike was. It was ragged and could use a good tue up but it got him from point A to point B. He placed the bucket in the compartment in the back of the bike and strattled on top of it. "You ready?" he asked.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:11 pm

Joshua took the silence as a yes and pushed the motor bike and they were off, back to his and his brothers boat at a very fast speed. He hoped that Marco wouldn't take his head this time.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:11 pm

(Chibi, I'm gonna make a new topic in Centerport for us called 'IM ONNA BOAT' I'm sure you catch the reference xP )
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum