MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Playing with the Captives

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Playing with the Captives

Post by Doxor on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:37 pm

Sloane and Chibi had arrived thanks to, Yuan and the Blink portal. Where Doc awaited for them to arrive, "Ahh indeed the bait has arrived... I will no separate them" A group of Astral Mutants then jumped into the Ice, only to grab Chibi and pull her out, there persona's far dominant then hers. They then threw her into a Nth Metal Jail Cell. "Now as for you......how we are going to get you out with out Yuan is a mystery...the potential energy here is pact tightly....I will have to perform some experiments to break this one free..... but I am interested it is not often I get Gamma mutants like these two..."

The Soldiers then began to push the Ice into a cell, made of Adamantium. The lab was high class security, having been prepped long before there arrival.
Doxor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing with the Captives

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:44 pm

She fell back into it and instantly she began crying, it wouldn't be a visible sound heard to most but she was able to still. It was a simple childish reaction, she was on her own and separated from her own friends and so she began to tear up and cry. She brought up her arms to wipe away her tears and curled up in a tiny ball, her astral form shaking but feeling more secure in trying to hide.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:47 pm

Doc walked into her prison, "Ahhh.....so it is true...spirits can cry...where is your body child...and answer me this where is your home located so we can take you to it...." He had a small grin as his blue eyes looked calm sweet and caring. He had a feminine face, yet a masculine charm. His face was that of someone who cared, he had a face of caring. "Trust me we are only capturing unregistered mutants..and you are a lucky case seeing as tho you would not have been able to register...."
Doxor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:52 pm

She miserably cried out, hiccuping a single time before swallowing and whining out, "Not here.......," like she was going to trust him, "I live in the other tower. That's my home."

It was likely not the answer he wanted though it was easy to catch onto the fact she called the Chao Tower her home now so that it was merely the wrong answer and they were looking for the one before that one, where the girl had called home before dying.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:06 am

Doc nodded and smirked, "So am I to assume you are close friends with Reox War...." He nodded and thought for a moment, "Please tell me something what is Reox's real name...it is crucial to my research....and among other things please tell me everything you know about Reox"
Doxor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:13 am

She frowned, crossed her arms, and looked away still wiping some of the tears off. She was upset but she was getting a tad rebellious, he wouldn't get anything of Reox off her, betraying Reox would be a no-go she wouldn't tell him ANYTHING,"Why would I tell you anything? I don't tell the enemy nothing...."

He was against her, he and the other took her from Reox, that alone made him the enemy along with the fact Elena and P!nk were no friends of hers.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:16 am

Sloane scratched at the ice, trying to break free. He heard Chibi's sobs.
"Chibi", He called softly. "Don't cry. Don't give him what he wants. No matter what. It will be okay. I'll find a way."
He smiled at where he knew Chibi to be.
He could feel the ice loosening ever so slightly. The molecules were starting to get energy back, thanks to the separation from Yuan. Good.
It won't be long now, Child
I Caught Fire

View user profile http://testsite.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:20 am

His eyes went from blue to a very dark purple. "Please miss.....you best cooperate with me....I do not take kindly to disobedience...it is in your best interest to tell me what I want to know.....now....." He stared at her, his kind face he went to a neutral visage, "We have a common goal...we wish for everyone on the Island to live in harmony and piece under a organized and fair rule....you dont want Reox to get hurt in a meaningless fight do you...."
Doxor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:28 am

"Exactly what would happen if I told the enemy anything!" She hissed this out with PURE suspicions. This only made her MORE hard set, at first she'd been feeling sorry for herself but now she turned almost into a whole different individual, she couldn't be the weak link, she had to watch his back like he had always watched hers.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:32 am

His eyes then went red "...fine then....." He strapped on a Nth Metal glove. "Now I am going to give you one more chance...before it is to late....tell me now...we can start with something simple...what....is....reox's.....name" The Glove surged with a slight burst of electricity. It was clear the molecules, were scrapping against each other.
Doxor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:37 am

Her azure eyes looked nervously at the gloves but when he posed his query, she looked up with a hard stubborn glance, "You're going to be in BIG trouble when he gets a hold of you, that is all you need to know, Mister."

That was the LAST STRAW likely but she wasn't going to say a darn thing.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:39 am

He gave her a looked and his eyes turned blue, "Fine....it seems you can not be convinced" He stood up and began to walk away. He walked up to the gate...."It is just for research after all it is not so important that I would hurt a child...." All of the lights then cut off.
Doxor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:42 am

She glanced around as the lights turned off, was he going to leave her be now? She hoped he would as he walked away, she didn't like him very much.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:48 am

Everything was pitch black, so dark Chibi could not even see her hand in front of her face, the red eyes appeared again, as a sparkle of electricity briefly lighted the area, and for a moment. A twisted Doc could be seen, his eyes covered in scars, he was missing one eyes. His body demented, he was zombified. His flesh dripping off he was clearly a monster, but Chibi could only get a glimpse of this. as the light was only on for a instant. It crackled again as a completely fine Doc stood there then it was pitch black again.
Doxor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:52 am

She glanced as if to check what he was doing before trying to touch and test her prison, to try to figure a way out, she doubted the doctor would help and she had a feeling if he saw the attempt he'd watch and try to impede if she did anything. She watched only long enough to see if he was not having any attention on her. Had she been able to breathe what she saw in that instant would have scared her, but she blinked and looked again, had she just imagined it all?
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:55 am

All of a sudden the Nth Metal glove was wrapped around her small throat, it was as if, something was trying to cut off her head. "You wanna be a snippy little brat, in these times you should no better" He was back in his zombified form. The glove was sparking with electricity so she was forced to look at the rage in his eyes. It was as if looking into the depths of hell.
Doxor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:00 am

If the electricity crackling over her form had not paralyzed her the grip of the gauntlets had. Her tiny astral hands trying to hold on and grip them off but just as quickly as she had tried to touch them she let go, she couldn't keep her hands on them. The metal repelled her and the electricity crackled cruelly that she couldn't hold on. She tried to survive, to look anywhere away from him, but she couldn't. She was to the point where her astral body was desperate heaving and trying to do anything it could to try to slip and slide away just to get free and away from the pain for a while.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:07 am

He then let go, and he was shrouded in the darkness again. He slipped on another glove and smirked "You gonna talk now...or do I have to punish you again?" the darkness seemed engulf her, and her prison was litterally getting smaller, it was a trash compactor cube rube made of Nth Metal. "Think of it this way it is either reox.....or you...."
Doxor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:14 am

She finally managed to push herself up, trying to recover from that assault, she was not used to feeling at all but pain was especially a dead sense, she was not accustomed to feeling it and having to recover from it. She didn't even have to think on her answer, she softly shook her head, nothing would make her do that. She had no future, an incomplete existence. Reox was a living breathing person, who she REALLY cared about, maybe even enough to love him like a daughter would there was no way she could destroy him or kill him to spare herself. He had a life to live and now he had a brother to find. If she sacrificed herself it would be over for him but the sacrifice would really let him live his life. There was nothing to decide, she already knew what she was going to do, the attempt to make her save herself over him would fall on deaf attempts and tries, she wouldn't betray him.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:24 am

Doc hissed...."fine no answer" He then punched her and grabbed her by the throat again, he used his free hand to smack her, following up he pushed her against the nth metal wall. He then used his other Nth metal glove to punch her in the gut several times. He followed up by upper cutting her, and the ended it with a punch so hard he had to release her from his grip. He was highly annoyed, lifting her up again he grinded her body against the entire Nth metal wall. "You still not gonna talk huh...." He puched her down again, "Do you know what Nth metal does to people like you....." He chuckled, and grabbed her foot, holding her upside down. "Any part of you that is touched by Nth metal, becomes a living breathing foot again, the only problem is...it hurts like hell for most ghost and the reson why is fixing a single body part without fixing a entire body is like causing the entire body except that one spot to be ripped off over and over each nanosecond it is like being burned alive from heat that is hotter then the earths core....." He chuckled "It is like dying all over again in the most painful of ways..." He had a cynical grin as he cut off her astral foot and tossed it aside. "You gonna tell me what I want to know....."
Doxor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:42 am

When she hit the floor from the upper cut she was barely responsive, barely moving even her fingers ever so slightly. She couldn't even get up before he delivered follow up blows and assaulted her again. She cried out but this time it was purely in pain. When he asked for her to share yet again her answer was ever so slight but undoubtably negative. She shook her head slowly, with almost torturously slow reaction, she would not tell him. She would break physically before she'd ever have her will broken. She'd die a second permanent astral death before she'd allow Reox to suffer a physical one.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:51 am

He smirked, and let out a his, "Heh Heh Heh Heh" He shook his head no as he laughed, following by rubbing his eyes. They had gotten ectoplasm in them, a lightly annoying goo, ghost sometimes left. "Heh Heh Heh Heh...you got spunk Heh Heh Heh Heh" He began to walk up to her and he smacked her to the floor again. "I hate spunk...." He then grabbed her by the Astral Hair, this for once was not a painful Experience, her hair naturally had no feeling. He grabbed a bucket, it was glowing hot, "Would you like to know what this is...." He had a demented grin on his face...."This is liquid Nth Metal very hot....very dangerous...you should have seen what happened to the last ghost we caught that was like you bout the same age...little boy wouldn't tell us where to find his friends...apparently there are a lot of ghost like snot wipes like you out there...anyway..you still refuse to talk so it is the bucket for you" He spoke so calmly yet at the same time, his actions were so cold hearted. He took her head and forced it into the hot metal bucket. He held her head down nice and long, before pulling her up..."Talk already...think of how much less pain you would have to go through...between you and me I could do far worse things..." He dipped her head back and and lit a cigarette, "When will you give up...."
Doxor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:07 am

She couldn't have talked if she wanted to but she had all the time to try to ponder and think around the pain, she was trying to numb herself to it by now. She glanced at the metal, it brought her body back in pieces and ripped them apart in the same fashion. When he finally brought her back up she stayed silent but she glanced at the melted metal and thrust out her astral hands, the moment they touched the metal they stung hard as hell, she pulled them out and brought the huge glob of metal and threw it right into his face, ectoplasm she hoped was the least of his worries if that burning metal made contact.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:22 am

His eyes burned, but he fixed his eyes and he began to heal it. "You little bitch....." He growled and slammed her head back into the bucket, following it up he tossed her to the ground and stomped on the bucket. Her head still in it, "I don't know what your problem is but your going to learn to obey me...." He grabbed her Arm and forced it to come back to life, He then Broke it and let go. He repeated the process. Each time he dropped her arm it would go back to being a ghost. He then moved onto her leg and broke it over and over. He still had his foot on her head. He chuckled, "It it so much fun...I wonder how much more fun I could have..." He then made clones of himself, and they both then began to punch her body all over, It was a constant Beating now.
Doxor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:27 am

With her temporarily body so severed and so bruised and broken she could barely move or recover from the endless torrent. She glanced at the bucket, it was what kept bringing her back, she just wanted to stop it all. She gritted the teeth, she wouldn't give him anything he wanted though, she couldn't that meant she had to wait for herself to give out or something to stop him.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum