Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recovery, Placement, and Training

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Recovery, Placement, and Training - Page 6 Empty Re: Recovery, Placement, and Training

Post by Reox War Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:49 pm

"I wouldn't say that" Reox said with a smile.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Recovery, Placement, and Training - Page 6 Empty Re: Recovery, Placement, and Training

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:05 pm

She softly frowned, "I guess I have to get stronger then."

More then once she had thought about it, she was afraid to leave Reox and the Tower and everyone but something told her she wouldn't learn about herself and what she could do by being idle here, like she was going to have to go away if she wanted to be stronger and come back later after she did.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:36 pm

Everyone has to work to get stronger, no one just becoem straong easily" Reox said as he tapped ehr nose "Stop frowning"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:58 pm

"But what do I have to do to get stronger?"

That was something she didn't know most people were all about controlling their mutation or honing their speed, strength, and stamina but she couldn't do any body conditioning cause she didn't have a body, "Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here cause everybody can fight and I can't and they always have to look after me......"

It was the first time she kind of confessed to Reox about her lost feeling.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:04 pm

"It's hard to say but if yopu can take elemental forms like me thats somethign to start working on"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:09 pm

"How did I get your powers though? I don't understand it very good."

She managed a puzzled expression and it was kind of cute cause she though as the adult Reox would have the answers for her.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:15 pm

Reox sweatdropped "Honestly? I have NO idea its pretty interesting though meyby your astal self has the ability to absorb the powers of others?
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:41 am

She was about to mention that she had never absorbed the powers of anyone else but she didn't, "Can you teach me to do the dark one?"

She meant the form of darkness, the one element Reox seemed to use primarily, the one that reminded her of him.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum