Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.T. - Heavy Tech

Go down

H.T. - Heavy Tech Empty H.T. - Heavy Tech

Post by Lohd Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:45 pm

Yo, I'm livin in this time behind enemy lines so-
I got mine I hope yah'
(Got yo'self a gun)
You from da' hood I hope yah'
(Got yo'self a gun)
You want beef? Hope yah'
(Got yo'self a gun)
And when I see yah' Im'ma take what I want so-
You tryna front hope yah'
(Got yo' self a gun)
You aint' real, hope yah'
(Got yo'self a gun)

Name: Troy Jones

Appearance: [x]

Aliases: H.T., Bullet Head

Birthday: N/A

Blood Type: N/A

Hair: Rust

Eyes: Red

Height: 6'2

Weight: 1.2 Tn

Family: Deceased

History: H.T. Grew up in a heavily gang related urban area of Zibyl. Born an onyl child; His parents were shot and killed by a stray of bullets that riddled their house in a shoot-out at the age of 9. Finding a new family in the neighborhood gang, He began gang-banging at 10, and selling drugs at 12. In recent times he began to regret his past desicions. On the verge suicide he sat in his car with a desert eagle in hand, contemplating his own death. As he placed the gun in his mouth, a mysterious gas filled his car, causing him to bond with the pistol. Now he takes the time to correct his wrongs and protect the neighborhood he helped break down.

Powers: H.T. is capable of firing bullets and missles from his mouth, as well as grenades and rockets from his hands and arms. . His body produces its own bullets,but takes longer to reproduce heavier weapons. Although he is on the heavy side, he is able to run at about 90mph and jump 150ft in the air

Abilities:

Heavy Armor: His metal hide is capable of taking numerous physical and elemental based attacks head on. It is believed he is capable of resisting an atomic blast from point blank, but this has yet to be proven

Magnum Shot: Releases a single bullet from his mouth at nearly the speed of light, but using this requires him to remain still for a period of time afterwards.

D.Bomb: His body ignites to set off a single explosion. after doing this his armor weakens.

Transportation: Feet

Weapons: Himself
Lohd
Lohd

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum