Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arcade

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Arcade Empty The Arcade

Post by i-HaXx Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:12 pm

"GAH, WHATS WRONG WITH THESE RETARTED MACHINES!" Hax shouted, thrashing on the in the arcade. "You eat my coins, then black out, AAAAAAAACCCK!~" He continued. his rant. Pacing around a bit, it finally came to him. "Oh right, powers~" laying his hand on the arcade game, the screen lit up, working as if it were brand new. "Yaah~ Street Fighteeeer~" He said in a childish voice as he began smashing buttons. Staring blankly into the screen, flashes of the animation could be seen in his shades.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

The Arcade Empty Re: The Arcade

Post by Reox War Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:39 pm

Kayla heard the other yelling as she looked around the mall; apparently there were dangerous mutants here but so far it was quiet, apart from the kid going on about streetfighter "..." She peeked in at him curiously from the doorway even though she looked like she was in her 20's the fact she had no memory of who she was or why she was on Ziybl made some of her actions rather childish.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:03 am

"You Win; Perfect!~" The game exclaimed. "Yah!~ Take THAT Bison!" Hax shouted walking away from the machine with glee. He paused for a second catching a glimpse of the grey haired girl. "Hey, You there, you know it's impolite to stare." He said pointingt towards her. He laughed to himself. "Just as it is rude to point......." He bagan walkin over to her slowly singing the Mario theme to himself.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:10 am

Kayla blinked at him; she didn't seem ashamed to have been caught but she did step out of the doorway she wore a tight black t-shirt that emphasized her cleavage and knee length black shirts with thigh high boots and gloves "...Sorry" She said softly; she felt the need to apologize when he said that before she listened to the theme he was humming "...isnt that from a game?" she asked curiously; she only knew this because of the unlimited capacity her brain had and when she woke up he had all sorts of stored date already in her head.

"Why are you here? this place...its dangerous" She said softly.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:23 am

He smiled and nodded as he answered. "Yuh huh, Super MArio Bros.~" Looking around a bit cautiously, he then had a look of confusion. "Dangerous? No, only a few homely people whom I had to uh...dispose of on my way to here~" He said with a chuckle.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:28 am

"You mean kill yes" She said softly "That is hardly...homely" She said softly as she looked at him" Super Mario brothers...Hmmm Mario...plumber...must save princess...goombas...Bowser..." She murmured a ssh access her super brain for information on this perticial game "...What a strange game..."
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:44 am

He waved his hand franticly in front of him. "Eh, no, not kill, just disable~ I mean those guys were hideous, jumping in my way. It was like Dead Rising all over again." He said with slight aggression in his voice. He calmed down a bit "Hey, if this place is so dangerous, why are you here by your lonesome?"

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:49 am

"...dis...able?" She said as she cocked her head to one side before she thought about the others question "...I...have nowhere to go...Im simply...wandering" He said with a slight shrug; she woke up in a laboratory she had no home no friends or any company to speak off save for the mechanical snake that dangled around her neck.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:01 am

"Oh.... well don't recommend staying around the filth roaming about here. I'm only here because I heard the last working Street Fighter machine was here. Well worth the commute if you ask me!" He said uneasilly, not knowing how to help her situation.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:08 am

"You mean that machine?" She asked "Why don't you take it with you?" She asked
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:20 am

He shrugged. "Beat it. No need to lug that metal dinosaur around withme. Just need to find a new game to challange me I s'pose~" He said contetly followed by a short hum..

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:32 am

Kayla blinked at him before she pondered this "...Perhaps I could help" She asked as she searched her database for any sort of games for the other "...i need a laptop or computer of some kind that you can play on"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:58 pm

Hax thought hard to himself for a second. "Uh, I didn't bring any with me.... and I doubt any in the electronics section still work." He said giving a slight frown.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:13 pm

Kayla blinked at that before she brightened up "Can you show me that section...if there's enough components I might just be able to make you a laptop!" she said with excited glee she wanted to help the other and technoformation was one of her abilities.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:11 pm

"Uuuuhhh...." He tapped his as a 3D GPS showed up on his lenses. "Its down almost at the other end on the mall on the upper level." He tapped his shades again to disable the function. "Sure its worth messing with the mall hags running around?"

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:32 pm

Kayla smiled "I'm not afraid besides your going to come with me...right?" She asked with a sweet smile.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:58 pm

"Sure, Don't see why I should pass up a free computer~" He said joyfully as he made way to the exit, looking for an escalator. "He stopped and turned around. "C'mon umm, uh... whats your name hehe?" Hax scratched the back of his head embarrased for not asking before.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:52 pm

Kayla smiled at that "Kayla, whats yours?" She asked as she spotted an elevator up to the lower levels however it wasn;t working "Hmmm" she said before she closed her eyes and touched the elevator panel, suddenly she began to glow with a soft blue light; the Elevator cracked and groaned as Kaye;a inwardly lived there elevators components so it would be fully functional again.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:22 am

"Friends call me Hax he said as he followed her to the elevator. He raised a brow as she began to glow "Hot chick is hot~ he mumbled to himself. "Eh, I mean, um, Nice work Kayla hehe." He said frantically with a smile

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:44 am

Kayla blinked at that "DId you say something...Hax?" She asked with a slight smile as the elevator doors slid open "Come on" She said as she took his hand and stepped inside with him before pressing a button to the upper floors.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:18 pm

"Uh..." Hax was speechless the whole ride up, trying not to stare at kayla through the corner of his eye. The elevator stopped. He jumped out franticallay, a bit nervous. He tapped his shades again for GPS. "This a' way he shouted" He pointing in its direction.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:34 pm

The fact Kayla was wearing a black top that showed off her midrif and cleavege a little probably didn't help matters but Kayla seemed oblivious to his staring as she followed him looking around the amll curiously untill she saw the old electronics store; it had obviously been pillaged and broken into, much of what it sold had been stolen long ago "Hmmm" Kayla walked to the strarage room and began pokeing her nose through all the boxes curiously pulling out an assorment of random computer parts
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:26 pm

Hax wandered through the store not really sure what to do. "Eww, look at these fossils." He kicked a box of broken computers and other components. He peeked back over at her for a second What exactly were you gonna' do with this crud again? He said a bit confused.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:29 pm

"Im a Cybernetic" She said as he pulled random components and put them on the table "My ability allows me to communicate and manipulate all forms of machines, I can also change mechanical components into anything I want" She said as she covered her hands over the pile of what looked like rubbish she began to glow again the componants sparking to life and moving on their own as they moulded together and began to change.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:45 pm

"Ceh, aheh, hem~" Hax coughed and turned around, "Yah I'll be over here looking for more stuff incase you need it"

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum