Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking the Mall

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Taking the Mall - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking the Mall

Post by i-HaXx Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:38 am

Hax stared at the apple, cotemplating another solution. "Kayla... take it, get out of this place......."

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:38 am

Doc continued to laugih in a crazy manner. The male in the wheel chair chuckled, tho you could not really tell it was a chuckle, he had several stiches in his face. And blood could been seen slightly coming from them. They were fresh. The man then forced Reox's gun to come apart with his mind. The guns litterally fell to peices. All of the Bullets then began to fly around Reox. The male grinned as his fingers began to move. "WEL...COME.....RE..OX.....WAR.....MY...NAME.....IS.......MEN..........TOKK......"

The girl could not help but laugh "no stay in my garden with me, where all of your troubles will go away...you can be yourselves here get away from all of the responsibility of life. You can even bring youur friends here if you want....it is a wonderful place why not stay and play with me"
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:49 am

Reox sighed at that "You pulled apart my baby...I'm not happy" He said before he glared at him "Mentokk? What sorta name is that? and what the hell do you WANT from me?"

Kayla was silent at that before he reached out and took the apple...then shoving it into Hax's mouth so he bit into it "Sorry...but I can;t do that" She said softly as she stroked his cheek a little; not split persona;s were working as one and they had decided to spare Haxx "Go" She she whispered softly.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:32 pm

The snake, "Damn you humans and your compassion....I was hoping for a fight for survival....anyway I lied, the snakes shadow was connected to the girls. And she stopped giggling she had a dumbfounded look on her face as she picked her nose with her pinky. "You guys really depress me you know that...I go through all the trouble to bring you here...its too bad really...I put a black flag on this story for a reason" The snaked then burst into several snake heads and charged at them. "Anyone could tell that this was a normal apple and if you ate it you would not go home....in fact...." She then turned the apple into a snake as well.. It would have killed one of you on the spot...so much for making my job easier..." The snake was now in Hax, mouth trying to go down his throat.

Mentokk looked at Doxor with a lazy eye, his other eye forced still as his mouth let loose a bit of drool. "I AM A SER........VANT OF DOX....OR AND ELENA I HAVE COME TO YOU SO YOU MAY UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU KILL DOXOR RIGHT NOW.....THE EN.......TIRE ISLAND WILL BE DEST....ROYED, HE MUST BE KILLED BY OTH...ER WORLDLY MEANS, KILLING HIM NOW WILL CR...EATE A WORM HOLE THAT COULD CAUSE MANY DIFFRENT THINGS DEATH OR RE....BIRTH RE....BIRTH OR DEATH...."
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:53 pm

Kayla yanked the snake out as soon as it changed before she charged up her suit before she charged up her suit "Stay behind me" She said to Haxx before the snakes were burned and incinerated by a laser shalied that covered then front and back.

Reox listened "WHat makes you think I have to listen to you? and what proof do I have your even telling the truth?"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:38 am

Hax took a stance as he stood behind Kayla, readying himself for whatever may occour next.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:57 pm

The skin and the pieces of the snake then turned into insects and swarms at Kayla, this time, they he giant pinsirs, a hybrid between a bettle and a electric eel. The then began to drained energy from Kayla. It was impossible for her to evade it alone. Because anything she did throw at them would be absorbed and converted into electricity. Since the origin of its power is electricty itself.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:03 pm

Doc then stood up weakly. "You try to pull that shit again mentokk and I will kill you" He then looked at reox with a warm smile. "In other wordds...by killing me...it will cause a anommoly...my powers by existing I am stuck in my current age...I am unable to age...so by killing me you end the life of something that was meant to live forever....my power focuses on friction the friction of molecules particles that constantly grind against each other....my heart operates the same way..so if my heart...were to stop the firction..it would cause several atoms to break causing a chain of nucleur explosions...which have the potential to rip a hole into reality itself this anommoly being a black hole....but if you honestly do not beilieve me then by all means go ahead and test it....if it is really worth the risk....if I die I take Zibyl with me....."
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:53 pm

Kayla smirked at that and crossed her arms over ehr cheat "EMP PULSE!" She said suddeunlt every computer and electircal cirut withium 500 yards shorted out and along with it the beetles.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:30 pm

The bettles kept coming, there electricity being because of there body making many electrons. It was a biological source of electricty meaning it was constant and the only way to get rid of it would be to kill it. The beatles had latched on to Kayla and drained her electricity.

A shadowy figure then grabbed hax and pulled him through the maze.They were now all the way on the other side. The figure moving faster then light. His power was clearly teleportation.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:22 am

So, I'm not supposed to kill you is that it? After everything you've done?" He said with anarrowed eyes. "Your the one person I would GLADY kill for the sake of it"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:06 pm

Doc chuckled...."Well then..by all means do it.....you probably don't even have the requirements to kill me anyway" He then split into three Docs at once, and they all shifted into chibi. "What about her...are you really risking her existence on a mere grudge.....you should really be ashamed of yourself...you call yourself her guardian and yet..you have not shown her how to kill...you take all of the blood lust for yourself....it is selfish really....If I had a child I would teach her how to kill....do what ever it takes to survive...is she lacks good instinct she will surely die....if not by me then by some other pitiful creature...Hell it may even be someone you love dearly"
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:18 pm

Hax extended an arm out towards Kayla, but the hand swiftly dragged him else where "Let me go, where the hell am I going?!" He shouted at the shadowy figure.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:01 pm

Kayla fight off the bugs and curshed them all before she relaized Haxx was gone "Where is he?"

Reox glared befor ehe shot eahc of the chibi;s "No perent int heir right MIND would teach a child how to kill!"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:43 pm

Doc chuckled "Oh really.....would you rather have your child constantly chased....constantl y running away for survival...never knowing there is a gurantee to life or death......she will just keep running unless she puts and end to her problems...." Doc then phased up from the ground. "Poor reox...you just keep running away.." He then began to change his body in several colors as light filled the room they were in...."I will make a deal with you reox.......if you can succeed in killing as many bodies I can throw at you......then....I will agree to leave P!nk....and on top of that.....I will never kill again......" He then filled the room with clones of himself. They all spoke in unison. "Are you up for the challenge"
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:46 pm

The bugs were never ending swarming, the more Kayla fought them off the more they came...the more she used her mutant powers the more they came. The girl chuckled.

The Shadow revealed himself to be a giant monkey looking male laughed. "You do realize you are never leaving this maze....that is unless you kill the slug and the frog...." The monkey circled around haxx multiple times. His eyes glowing green as he scanned his enemy.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:58 pm

(She's not USED any of her powers! Shes used the SUIT nothing more! >,<)
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:13 pm

(The suit is a part of her powers...last I checked)
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:33 pm

Haxx braced himself as he watched his enemy circle him. "The hell do you mean the slug and the frog?" He said with a confused look

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:11 pm

(The doesnt use her powwers to control the suit -_- It was man fucking made! She was designed to be a weapon! Ugh fine whatever)

Kylay sigehd and stopped moving leting the bugs do as they wishes, eh blood was made of a type of luquid that mixed acis and blood soon the bugs died form being coated in it.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:52 pm

The bugs had not entered her body by touching her they drained her electricity. Not needed blood of any kind. After absorbing a decent amount of electricity. They would then cause explosions that knocked Kayla in different directions. Each explosion, being massive enough to have a force to send Kayla flying in many directions.

They all then shot a green blast of black fire at Haxx, all of them being simultanious aimed at hax. The beam was ever going.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:24 pm

Hax stared down the blast. suddenly the arear froze. "Not so fast, Trap Card Activate!" A giant card appeared in front of Hax

Taking the Mall - Page 2 Mirrorforcefrount

A forcefeild surrounded Hax as the blast reflected from it, destroying its opponent as the card directed.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:28 pm

(Okay your pissing me off now Seriousy you said threy bit at Her SKIN there fore shed BLEED her blood had acid in it there fore they should MELT!)
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:44 am

(Ummm when are you guys gonna post again?)
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:24 pm

Kayla blinked at this and raised her shield her body and armor letting the explosions bounce harmlessly off her before she back flipped an ran he suit had been drianed of almost half its power she found an electricity box and put her fist through it as she chraged her self up.

(SHe can chagre via solar or electrical energy before anyone asks)
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next