Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revival

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Revival Empty Revival

Post by Doxor Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:04 pm

Doc came to the stumbers where a frozen Elena lay in her bed in suspendid animation. "He will be here soon, I had hoped to better prep you for this battle, but who am I to say that when you open your eyes you will not already know..." He shut down the deep freeze and unplugged Elena's life support. He turned up the heat in this secret area in the sewers where he and the remaining scientist gave her the power needed to never be captured again. "The Blood edge is on his way....this means....the future I was fortold will come true...and blood will rain across the planet infecting the world with the Zibyl Gene....Elena...you must wake up and make my dreams a realization.." Her body was naked at the time as cold ice melted off of her. Doc stared at her eyes, waiting for any sign of movement.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Revival Empty Re: Revival

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Elena's eyes shot open. They were a brighter P!nk color than before,almost glowing. "Doxor... " She said when she noticed him looking at her. Very formal and elaborate clothes began to materialize on her body as she sat up. "I feel as if my return should be a formal occasion..." Elena put her hand back on the bed because her head began to pound. Then, it seemed as if every piece of knowledge from every where in the universe flowed into her mind. She let out a bone shattering scream, something around her spontaneously combusted. Breathing deeply she said. "Where is he..."
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:20 pm

Doc sighed, he knew he had only to bring bad news..."He is on his way, he has already taken out several guards...he is in the sewers as we speak. The Island is under turmoil all of the power spots destroyed, and he has even managed to put reox in the hospital. I don't know what brought about this rampage but for the most part I have equipped you with all you need to fight on a equal level with him..." at the rate he is going the the island will be destroyed.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:25 pm

A large explosion could be heard outside of the chamber. He blood lusting roar followed. Ragna covered in his astral blood armor took the form of a reptile like lizard. His tail stretched far. He then lifted it in the air, and it began to vibrateas the entire underground began to shake. He was going to make it collapse. The entire island could feel these tremors, since the sewers connected ever part of it. He then slammed his tail on the ground like a whip. As all of the sewers collapsed on themselves. This of course caused many places on the upper world to be destroyed. He roared again, his lizard likfe form jumping from rubble piece to rubble piece.

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:36 pm

Elena in her elegant gown and high heels teleported herself in front of the lizard form. "Perish" The entire tunnel was filled with a mix of black fire and electricity. "I know you survived... So come out of the debris so I may finish the task!" She said as the air around her began to become heated and charged with electricity.

Revival Pink-ball-gown-pink-formal-gown-pea

(Her gown... IDK thought you all should know what she's workin these days...)
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:46 pm

Blood edge roared as he pushed the elements away from his physical body. The rubble hovered in suspension around him. He then let loose a psychic roar, that cause the space around him to rip. He then charged at Elena, with a blood claw in front of him. Several After images of him appeared. These after images appearing to seem alive.

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:00 pm

Elena looked around watching reality tear. She materialized a 5 foot thick diamond wall and sent it speeding at Blood edge."Do not test me. I will tear you apart..."
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:19 pm

Ragna sent a blast of heat and pressure at the diamond causing it to grow. This stopped it in its tracks. He then charged at it with enough force to shatter it, he then grabbed Elena full on his psychic armor protecting him as it began to drain her blood.

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:01 pm

Elena took a step back as ice encased Ragna before he could reach Elena. She then sent s powerful electrical current through the ice trying to dematerialize anything she could from his body.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:17 pm

Once again his astral armor protected him. Forcing out danger. It being made of blood cause the Electricity to surge away from his body. He melted the ice to water and his hand grabbed Elena's full body. It began to drain her blood into his armor. He roared as his tail came up and grabbed her, it had a psychic force so great, that it forced Elena's soul outside of her body on contact.

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:49 pm

Elena split herself in two and avoided his hand carrying herself a couple dozen yates away from the creature. Elena then illuminated the entire sewer with a radioactive light that tore through the lining of the sewer. Being in the light would burn away at ones skin or armor or anything proctecting them
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:57 pm

Hellion chuckled, as he was unaffected. His Armor existing on the astral plane. Unable to be affected by Elena's attack his armor was another plane of existence all on its own. The Claws then grabbed Elena with ease, once she split the Astral plasma grabbing her and pulling her to Hellion He then opened what appeared to be a lizard like mouth as energy began to form in the center of it.

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:48 pm

Elena closed her eyes for a moment and the reopened them revealing her entire eye glowing a bright pink. She was trying to warp this creatures armor into her dimension. There was a thin clear protectant that went over Elenas body to reduce the damage of the energy if she couldn't succeed with getting rid of the lizards defences
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:04 pm

The blood was then pulled from one dimension and into his. The clash of the four dimensions colliding on each other began to cause reality to rip when ever they came to close to each other. This caused them to fly away from each other like magnets.

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:26 am

Elena closed her eyes and they returned to the normal pink color that they were previously. She stood still and thought for a moment on how to defeat this monstrosity... Elena swung her right hand out and. Black fire ran across the sewer walls. The fire was burning away the rock and replacing it with a metal that could withstand most anything. Whether or not it can take demensional tearing has yet to be tested. Just like before, elena materialized a gun and fired at the beast, however, the bullets' speed was increased to Mach five, making them far more lethal
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:36 am

They smashed into the dimensional rift only to push against it. They grinded against it and eventually lost there momentum as Blood edge walked against them. He walked forward as blood began to take shape in his hand. It was a sword, and this was his trademark. This is why they called him the blood edge his sword being made of Blood Kinesis materials...could pull blood out of a victim without touching them, it just has to get close enough.

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:10 pm

Trying to use a bit of logic elena materialized bloodthiner and flooded the area with it, trying to see if it'll cause the sword to fall apart. Elena then tried to form a dimensional wall between her and blood edge, and also one behind him. Creating a prison.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:11 pm

Hellion avoided her, and then surged a psychic force to knock the blood thinner back. He then Began to back up into the wall, where it caused the dimension to repel where he then bounced. Back and forth eventually causing a rip this grew into a worm hole, Hellion was then pulled into it. A giant Hellion then fell from the sky still covered in blood, he towered above the entire Island and roared.

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:55 pm

Doc then looked up into the sky and began to make several copies of himself all of them standing on top of each other. He then began to speed up his fist, and they moved as fast as possible this being so fast that the clone exploded on impact. All of the Doxor clones raced at the now Giant Hellion each one of them performing Kami Kaze attacks. The speed was fast enough to piece his armor, but not fast enough to do damage to him.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:59 pm

Elena cursed need her breath and brought herself to the surface. Blood edge towered over Elena. She materialsed an army of tanks which began firing at will at the beast. Then, a wall of black fire shot up and over the enlarged monster forming a dome. anything touching the dome would begin to deteriorate
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:10 pm

Blood Edge roared as he then dropped Ragna's body having gained a large enough mass, he then began to devour the energy all over the island, This energy being blood sapped from innocent people all around. The two had split and Blood edge now moved on its own. People of Zibyl....my name is Blood edge I am your new master....I require all your wemen be brought to me and be given to me as sacrifices..so that you may exist under my rule." There attacks had little to no effect, even tho they could break the armor there was nothing inside to damage. It was now a living astral armor that existed on 4 diffrent dimensions at once....it could not be touched.

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:57 pm

Elena had wanted to save this attack to finish off Reox... Elena blasted the space above blood edge, dematerializing the fabric of reality and opening up a dimensional worm hole, Elena then opened another tear in the dimensions under him trying to pull apart this monstrosity, one half into a void of nothing and the other into her dimension
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:05 am

Blood Edge chuckled, "Foolish girl...did you honestly think you could rip four dimensions apart with these two minor dimensions...and to make it worse....you opened a dimension into your mind....." He then entered her mind completely...he then released the dimensional waves inside of her mine causing rips and dimensional tears. This could leave her with no mind to call her own...thus killing her. He pushed out more and more energy preparing to end her life.

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:33 am

Elena took a deep breath in, then out as she forced blood edge into her astrial plain where she awaited "I see all that has happened, is happening and will happen... Do you really think that you can defeat someone with such knowing...? For I am not the fool, you are for entering my mind, my domain in which I control all... I am god here..." Elena began to drain the blood from the monster rendering it's abilities useless. Hands made of an unknown energy like substance then held him in place.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:07 pm

He chuckled..."What is the point of knowing...when your not strong enough to do anything about it" He then shattered her astral plane absorbing it completely. He then took over her body, as his eyes glowed and drained blood. There was know stopping a astral omega....even if Elena was strong she was no psychic making her virtually defenseless on the astral realm. "Foolish girl....only we can fight on the astral realm...you can only sit there and fend us off with your personality...and with that being said...your personality is to weighted down in order to fend me off" He had her persona in a astral cage as he controlled her body being the dominant persona in her mind.

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum