Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intentions Of Vexus

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Intentions Of Vexus Empty The Intentions Of Vexus

Post by Elena Vexus Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:42 pm

Making one of her first, and extremely rare pubic appearances, Elena entered the City Hall with her minions killing anyone who stepped in her path. Using the main office of the city hall, Elena took over the radio stations, any existing TV channels and siren speakers that were around the town.

"LISTEN UP!" her voiced boomed. "This is your superior, Elena Vexus, speaking. Pay attention because this will only be said once. You are being hunted. Every single one of you. You will do good not to cause a disturbance in this area. If all goes as I say, then you all will not encounter any problems. If you disobey... Come and ask me... If mercy will be given... Because, I will give you an answer..." the TVs went blank and the radios turned to static.

"Alright, good start boys, let's get back to HQ before any dirtbags feel like talking to me."
Elena started heading for the exit with her slave-like mutants.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

The Intentions Of Vexus Empty Re: The Intentions Of Vexus

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:56 pm

Nire was waiting for them, "What exactly do you mean, we are being hunted, what about all of the innocent people who dont have a mutation at all" His hand was wrapped in bandages, and he had bandages wrapped around the left side of his head. On the side of his belt was a katana, and his black hair stood still, as the area was quiet. He was focused, seeing as how the others were killed.
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:59 pm

"This sort of thing is something that isn't looked upon with really great passion. So we might as erase it. And that includes any and all witnesses. Now step aside."
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:04 pm

"Well you're very straight forward I must say" Said Imogen. "Where did you get that inflated ego of yours? I must remember never to go there"

A caramel haired, bright eyes, and quite ragged looking individual turned the corner to confront both strangers. One she recognized by voice, the other... well... you can't know everyone. The world aint that small. She was a nimble looking thing, almost bordering on scrawny but she talked like she were wearing pearls and holding guns against her palms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:05 pm

"So just like that your gonna kidnap people......" Nire sighed "I am sorry but I just can't let you do that...it wouldn't be the good way about going about. The city needs help....why wont the government do anything about it? for all that why did they let you in charge?" The Bandages on his arm slowly began to break down.
He noticed the other girl and was shaken a bit. "this wont end well"
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:09 pm

"You'll see why they left me in charge in just a moment... Kill them both" Elena turned around and strutted her way to the back door.

The few mutants that were there with her prepared to fight. Their hands set ablaze with a black fire.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:14 pm

Imogen was not fazed at all by the fact that the woman had ordered her death and walked away to leave her little watchdogs on attack mode. To be honest it was plain boring. People should do the work themselves, not take the easy way out. The girl leaned against the wall, surveying the fire in the mutant's hands.

"Did no one ever tell you you shouldn't play with fire?" She asked casually while studying her nails. "I mean it's none of my business but I'm just saying someone could get hurt"

She chuckled. "Then again that's the main idea aint it. Well then, go ahead. Smite me with your... what? what do you call that power anyway? The fire of soot?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:18 pm

Elena left the building, not even hearing the girls comments.

Two of the tree mutants sent a large blast of the black fire at the girl.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:20 pm

Nire opened a portal, and jumped in. A Portal then opened above one of her lackeys and out came a wave of water that drenched him. Nire then came from behind the water and flipped out to lock eyes with Elena. "Call it off" He stared at her determined, to make it so no one had to be hurt. He then grabbed her by the shirt, and his eye locked on to her.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:21 pm

A raven haired, green eyed beach bum was leaning on a water fountain.
Her baggy Kahki pants would have simply fallen off her hips had it not been for the tattered hemp belt that clutched her waist.
She held up her gloved hand and cracked her knuckles before turning the fountain on and sipping the water. She was biding her time.

'Just wait for it...' she thought to herself.

As soon as the fire wielders shot out a flame, the water stream from the fountain was shooting across the room, creating a small wall in front of the taunting girl and the slightly injured younger man, but the guy was gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:24 pm

Elena slapped his hand off her shirt.
"Never touch me. And just asking as nicely as you did an a mean 'ol glare isn't going to convince me..."
Elena's armored Jeep came rushing up behind Nire, trying to run him over.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:27 pm

One minute she was there. The next she wasn't. The fire hit the water wall that the other girl put up. She appeared a few meters away and tutting loudly. "Terrible aim you guys have"

With another little grin and a cheeky wave, the Imogen who had just been talking disappeared from all sight once more. A few seconds later she was behind the flame throwers and had smartly given them all a potent blow to the temple.

That ought to keep them busy for a while. With another little flick of her eyelashes her form appeared running down the alleyway, while the true Imogen, as invisible as a bird in broad daylight, made her way towards the stranger girl. "Kinda rude don't you think?" She inquired. "Walking off and leaving me with a couple of strangers. Anyway, who are you water girl?"

((Severely edited my friends))

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:33 pm

Nire sighed "Why are all you new rouges copying my style, I have this under control as you can see" He chuckled and vanished as he had warped into Elena's mind. "now lets see we need to make her forget what she just ordered...." He began to walk around in the corridors of her mind, while paying attention to what was going on outside. The panels in her mind were very organized.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:38 pm

"I know you're in here..." Elena's voice echoed in her mind. "This isn't something I recommend." A pink pillar of light came down over Nire. "Leave within the next thirty seconds or you'll be trapped behind that pink for all eternity..."

"Who am I? I'm the last face you'll ever see." Elena reached into her shirt and pulled out a gun and aimed.

The mutants then concentrated on the raven hair girl, all three of them firing a blast of black fire at her.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:44 pm

Fo put up a peace sign.

"Assuming you're really there and I'm not hearing things, the name's Francine, call me Fo. Anyone who calls me Francine get's drowned." she winked.

She stretched her arms up into the air, her tight and tattered grey tank top rolling up slightly, she pulled it back down.
Though it didn't go all the way, and settled just above her navel.
She flicked her wrist to signal the girl to follow as another water stream shot from the fountain, creating a thicker wall.

"Sorry kids, not in the mood to take you down. It's my mellow day." she flicked her hands out ward to symbolize being level.

"Later dudes..." she winked, shoving her hands into her baggy pockets and walking away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:50 pm

The mutants ignored her and went to the back to help Elena.

They surrounded Imogen an prepared to attack.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:56 pm

"That all depends if you can find the person" Said Imogen, smiling and allowing the illusion to fade so she was visible. The scrawny thing wore a ragged dress, torn jeans, a pair of trainers and a faded long sleeve t-shirt underneath the dress. It must have been a pretty outfit once. Now it just looked... war savy, like the girl herself.

She considered her two fun options. One said stay and kick the life out of the idiot flame throwers while the other said, drop all that, they're boring enough as it is, and go follow this Fo person. Out of the two the more interesting seemed like the second. So being a coherent person that's what she did.

"So Fo..." She began, as she waved and smiled goodbye to the others. At the same time,as she noticed she was being surrounded, Imogen disappeared, and a decoy appeared a couple meters in the opposite direction she was invisibly walking in. "My name's Imogen. You can call me whatever you like as long as it's not Gen, or genny or anything down the suzie, mary ann road"

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:03 pm

Nire chuckled, "Well it was a nice time Elena, I only need 15 seconds to steal the memories of this event ever happening" He was acting while speaking as he had done so. He then leaped out of her mind his hair wet from the previous water memory he had dumped on one of her minions. He had filled the memories with nothing but the memory of what a apple is made of.

Nire then opened the portal to his own mind and jumped in, this was his escape maneuver for running away from any chasers. Elena would forget she gave the order, and she would forget she ever met Nire, Fo, and Imogen. He had made a nearly perfect thief plan. He analyzed the memory that Elena was planning on, "I need to go back...there is something vital about her actions....that I need to know"
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:06 pm

The mutants roasted the decoy Imogen. Elena shook her head and put her gun away. "These things really need an intelligence boost... " Elena got in the jeep and raced back to her Head Quarters at the P!nk building.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:08 pm

Fo giggled as her feet shuffled across the ground.

"How about... Imo? Short, sweet, and to the point." she winked in the general direction she last spotted Imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:16 pm

"Imo's fine" Agreed Imogen dropping the illusion as if it were an old coat she were tired of. She became instantly visible in all her drop-dead-before-you-think-of-crossing-me glory. She radiated a strange sort of security for someone living in such a messed up world. Her smiles were genuine, her tone was true.

The trick was that there was no trick.

Yes, her parents had died. Yes, sister was missing. Yes, her brother had been murdered.

No, she wasn't going to drop to the ground and give up on life. No, she wasn't going to let herself cry to death. No, she wasn't going to lower her head. No, she wouldn't give in. No, this, terrible as it may be, would not bury her.

If life wants to hit you. Fine! It's going to eventually anyway. To hell with expectation! To hell with pain!

Imogen was alive, and she planned to enjoy every second of it.

Rock and Roll darling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:19 pm

Fo smiled.

"Good, I like Imo. It nearly rhymes with Fo. And now, let's go." she laughed aloud again as she scratched her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:24 pm

"Wow" Imogen smiled and winked. "Quite a talent you've got there. Maybe once the world's ended you can become a poet"

Ha! Yes, maybe when the world had ended things would be better. Maybe it would return to what it was before, long before everything that humans had ever done. Yeah right. But it never hurt to dream.... Much.

"So where are you heading Fo?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:28 pm

"Ha! I hate poetry. Pretty words." she raised her shoulders as she shivered slightly.

Pretty words. Nothing but pretty, pretty words.

"Where I'm going next is the million dollar question. I hope to god no one really ever guesses where I'm going. I so don't have a million bucks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:34 pm

Nire then jumped out of his own mind, and fell to the ground. "I guess its safe..." He looked around slightly paranoid, "Is it safe" he slowly stood up and dusted himself off. He slowly began to walk forward not knowing where he was going to begin with. He heard voices and became paranoid more then usual, he broke out in a cold sweat and was breathing hard. not knowing what to expect.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next