Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mall rats

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mall rats - Page 2 Empty Re: Mall rats

Post by I Caught Fire Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:42 am

[] I WANT THOSE CLAWS! o-o []
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

http://testsite.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:58 pm

Reox chuckeld softly at that "If you insist", He said as he moved deeper into the bowels of the mall; most mutants avoided them some did not.

Last edited by I Caught Fire on Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *applause* I love Semi-Colons!)
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:13 pm

Shiloh sat and watched the fighting and the conversation between other mutants. However he was a good twenty feet up in the air, lifting his weight with his telekinetic powers. He enjoyed spying on people from time to time. It allowed him to collect information, for example he just learned about the large group called Savior and the two persons names. Shiloh was amused by the people and slowly looked up to the ceiling and traced his fingers around the remaining glass on top. Slowly, with changing the matter and atoms he made the glass into a thick see through metal. The boy smiled a bit before he noticed that the people were leaving and he decided to follow. He glided lower to the ground and began to follow once more. Shiloh wondered how long it would take them to notice him.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:18 pm

(( Reaper, isn't that Alex from Prototype? ))
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:40 pm

(( lol maybe ))
Devkans stopped and cut down another mutant. He then turned and looked up, tilting his head to the left. "What are you... doing up there?", he asked.

Last edited by I Caught Fire on Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : RUN ON ALERT! *dies*)
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:47 pm

(( I'll take that as a yes. You character stealer xP))

Shiloh lowered himself down to eye level. He was lying down on his stomach as his telekinesis held him now six feet in the air. "Who? Me?" he asked lightly with a small smile. He found the person's questioning rather amusing.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:53 pm

((I only based his powers on him lol, not the while character Razz))
"Yes, flying man.", he said, chuckling, amused slightly. "That your power?", he asked, already know the answer.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:57 pm

Shiloh smiled at the nickname of flying man. It sounded a bit childish, but fun all the same. The thought amused him slightly before he was asked if flight was his power. Well not flight exactly but it could be seen as very similar when he manipulated his power to life his own body weight.. "Why yes, yes it is if you consider it in such a manor. I have the powers of telekinesis and transmutation. What about yourself, good sir?" he asked with the smile still plastered on his face.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:58 pm

(( Dw its cool. I don't know much about prototype, all I know is the main character and my bf looveeees to play it xP))
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:08 pm

(( lol i love the game so much almost 100 %ed it xD))
"Intense body mutation." He face look slightly pained, "Bone structure extremely hardened. Side effect: strain on brain power. Intense focus required to keep body stable." He said smiling slightly.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:20 pm

Shiloh nodded a bit. "Sounds... interesting." he commented. The boy wasn't one to use his body for much. It was mind over matter. He never had muscles and being athletic wasn't something he focused on. His only muscle he focused on was his brain. "Sounds very hard to control."
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:32 pm

Reox just looked in between them; he'd never seen the others face before so he had no intent to hurt the other. He just looked bored, "Are you both done?"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:37 pm

Shiloh looked up at the male that said his name was... Reox before. What a gruff person. He needed to loosen up a little bit, even if the island was infected with insane mutants. "Perhaps we are, perhaps we aren't" he teased lightly and changed his position from lying down to sitting in the air cross legged. He always seemed to move around a lot when he was in the air.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:39 pm

"Indeed." He said to Shiloh then turned to Reox, "Yes. What now? "
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:44 pm

Reox's eyes narrowed a little at the others attitude. "Stop following us", He said before he turned to head up to the second floor.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:47 pm

Shiloh frowned a little bit at Reox. Someone needed to learn to have a little more fun. As he began to walk ahead the snowy haired male continued to follow behind. "I just want to tag along. I'm a very lonely boy. Don't worry, I'll help you." he told the leader of Savior.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:54 pm

"You're annoying" He said with an eye-twitch. "Go and bug someone else." A random mutant charged a him; Reox didn't even look as he flipped out a pistol and shot the man clean between the eyes. "... fools" He grumbled as he hid the 45.mm Colt back inside his jacket and continued walking.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:16 pm

I mutant jumped from a sign avobe them, Devkans smiled a the caugh the mutant with his claws and tosed the mutant aside, spliting it in two. "Too weak." He complaned.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:19 pm

Reox almsot laughed "You got a pretty interesting power" he said amused same to you...whoever tha hell you are" He said to Sinoh
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:26 pm

Before Shiloh could speak a mutant nearly jumped him while he was in the air. Seeing he wasn't near any walls to change into weapons, Shiloh lifted his hand up a bit and the mutant went up in the air about ten feet and he threw him down. "Bad mutant. No manors." He commented before bringing the mutant close. Shiloh put his hand on the Mutants skull and it let out a scream. The skull began to melt into a liquid and it died screaming for mercy. The boy looked over to Reox. "Thank you. The name is Shiloh Shadowthief. It's a pleasure" he told him.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:32 pm

"What kinda last name is Shadowthief?" He asked with a snort as he moved onwards; it was quiet up here...FAR too quiet.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:38 pm

"A cool one." He laughed slightly, "Something not right.." He said as he eyed the area carfully.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:40 pm

"My last name, Mr. War. The name my deceased family share. Well... I cant say about my twin sister though... if she's alive or dead. I hope alive... and safe" Shiloh commented lightly and looked over to the other male. "Whats wrong?" he asked with a confused expression
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:45 pm

"Its too quiet" Reox said as he looked around and listened.

Silence.

"..." Reox waited, suddenly about 50 or 60 mutants charged him. Reox smirked; so far he hadn't shown an inkling of what power he had. He didn't think he'd need them since as he was athletically fit and more than capable of fighting head on. He flighed out his daggers and charcked one said slicking the throats of anyone who came too close to his blades.

Last edited by I Caught Fire on Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I still don't get it....)
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:48 pm

Shiloh looked to see the miniature armada of the mutants. He took it to the sky and went to a nearby wall, slamming his hand onto it. Immediately he began to pull the small speak like objects from the wall and threw them in the skulls of the zombies. Slowly he lowered to the ground and he was rushed. If the mutants got close he used his telekinesis to throw the mutants thirty feet back. He had to melt a few skulls as well.

Shiloh sighed, he hadn't gotten into anything this serious in about three years
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next