Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wandering Again...

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Wandering Again... - Page 3 Empty Re: Wandering Again...

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:52 am

"You can't and you shouldn't....you'll just get harmed if he does stab you in the back."

She sounded a little less childishly FORBIDDING in that, like her tone really was worded and sounded sincerely concerned or caring about him, not likely something he'd catch if he didn't get ANY of her cues.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:53 am

After Ami and Shiloh finished their back snapping hug they looked over to Reox and smiled. When the two were next to each other you could see they had very similar features such as same color hair, eyes, and facial structure in general. They were practically identical twins.

Ami nodded and smiled at Reox. "Yes Reox sir, hes my twin brother I've mentioned before! We got separated when we were six and we haven't seen each other since!" she explained with a bright smile. "I can't believe you found him!"

Shiloh lifted himself up into the air and sat cross legged. He was so glad now he thought he could scream. However he didn't want to scare people more than he already did.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:59 am

"When some one shoots me in the head, I dont plan on doing what they tell me." He said smiling, "Nice to see a family reunion."
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:03 am

"She shot you in the head? shes blunt isnt she?" Reox said with a raised eyebrow before he blinked at Chibi "Your worried?" He asked with a raised eyebrow; he picked up on that much at least.

Reox almost felt like flushing in embarresment but he didn't "It was just a coincidence" he said as he brushed it off; he wasn't used to being complimented or thanked; his line of work made him more used to screams of fear or jeers from afar.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:04 am

"And you could just be saying that, words are no proof, duh."

Oh she knew that for the most part if his mind was opened enough that she could read him like a book if she had access but she doubted he'd do that and she wasn't about to speak to Reox about doing it. She didn't want to absolve him and keep the guy around, she'd sooner try to push him off the cliff of trustworthiness period.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:55 pm

"Whatever the cause Mr. Reox, I guess my stalking you paid off!!" Shiloh said while attaching to Ami and she nodded a bit. Ami didnt care how it happened but it felt good to have Shiloh next to him again.

However her joy felt a little out of place as she slowly felt how Chibi was upset at all of the newcomers stomping in on her and Reox. She felt bad and wondered if she should leave the group to make her happy, which would have Shiloh following along with her.

Ami decided against that thought and watched silently. Shiloh practically attached to her hip. If Chibi wasn't so upset Ami was sure that Reox was glad to now have Shiloh not attached to him and his every move from now on
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:24 pm

Ami had been someone she'd taken a liking to and she even had brought her into the fit of things, Rebecca had dropped in on random circumstance and Shiloh and the other one were just plain unseen and unannounced, probably being the source of her outrage along with the fact one of them was an assassin.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:57 pm

"Miss, if I had any intetion of attacking Reox I would ahve done it in the mall when we wer're under attack." He said looking for a place to sit down.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:32 pm

"He has a point chibi" he said simply.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:37 pm

"A likely story," her voice still held a menance like the judges, HARSH judges, were still out on whether to trust him or not though it was already decided she didn't like him or the other. xD
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:45 pm

Ami stood by and watched her interrogate the male that pet her earlier when she was in her wolven form. She was tempted to speak up and tell her that he was fine but she wasn't sure if it was right. She had a feeling that he was good. She had a god sense when people were good or bad and he was good.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:20 pm

Reox had to admit that Chibis defiance agaisnt Reaper was amusing "Chibi, if he tries anything he knows Ill kill him and the fact he admitted this was Elena;s doing means we know we cant trust him so we'll be weary" He said.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:44 pm

"Fine, I AM WATCHING YOU!!"

A moment later the glaring form of the six year old could be seen giving him a GLOWER with her tiny finger pointing at him before going to sulk at her loss of the argument.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:52 am

Ami frowned a bit as she watched Chibi. She felt very bad for the poor girl and wished that she could hug the poor thing.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:18 am

Reox xhuxkled dinding this both cute and amusing he pet the phoen a little befor ehe slipped it back in his pocket. "I'll be fine CHibi"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:59 am

She seemed to fold her astral arms in front of her, and hovered suspiciously amongst the newcomers especially the "would-be" assassin. In having de-possessed the phone she had no medium with to talk to but gain the ability to make herself visible to some, visible only to the people she cared about seeing her. 95% of the people who walked this island probably couldn't see her. One thing was for sure, little would get by her and she WOULDN'T be welcoming to them either.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:39 am

"Great to see that we're all getting along." Devkans said with a slight sigh as he sat down agenst the wall, "And Chibi.." He said reaching into his pouch on his back, "Feel free to use this as a Medium." He said placing the tatered teddy bear down in front of him, "Just please be carfull with it."
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:33 am

She glanced back as if wondering why she'd want to, to her it looked like it was on its last legs. It couldn't move, or talk, and it was not like it meant anything to her but she didn't say anything, just looked at it. She was definitely at the age that she wanted to play but possessing it was redundant because no one would be there to play with her.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:14 am

"Well I haven't killed you yet; that's a good sign" Reox said amused before he stared at the bear; he couldnt see much point in it either because she couldnt talk even if she could walk around.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:20 pm

Shiloh began to think for a moment when he gasped, an idea. "Umm... Ms Chibi! I have an idea for you!" he said happily and floated over to Reox. "I was thinking about you're predicament. With my tranmutation abilities I could recreated a body for you from matierals and you could permanantly posess it. It would be simble, but functional all the same. What do you think Miss?" he asked with a large grin. "I'll make it however you want~" he added in happily. Shiloh loved to make things
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:50 am

(Dude areyou trying to make her a fully functional body? -_- That was MY idea damnit! Reox was gonna make her a mechanical one it would have weapons language translators and everything!)
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:01 am

What she thought of it he never found out because she was hard enough for most to see at the best of times and in her sulking manner she seemed to pale out to nearly being translucent. She was even a vague outline for Reox, and she didn't possess the phone seemingly neglecting the idea of a false body. Anymore her appearance got vaguer and her memories of herself seemed to fade, no one would ever be able to make an accurate representation of herself even with her help and she didn't want anything but what she'd been before.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:27 pm

Shiloh sat there and waited for a reply. Perhaps Chibi didn't want to have a body? But with pure intuition he could tell that she was unhappy with not being seen or heard. As he wondered her feelings he also contemplated the compounds and ability to generate a body for a small girl's body and what material would be best. "So what do you think Ms Chibi? If you don't want to it's fine, really." he told her with a grin.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3