Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ribbons

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ribbons - Page 2 Empty Re: Ribbons

Post by Zehel Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:59 am

Zehel laughed and sighed, "That's a nice dream to have but its just not for me." He stared at Nire's arm and then his eye. Zehel brought up his hand and hesitantly reached up to touch his face. This is awkward but it's fun. He thought as his fingers ghosted over Nire's eye and then down to his arm. He wanted to touch him but didn't think he could instead he settled for just ghosting over his mutations. He shifted in Nire's lap until he was straddling him, his wings twitched but stayed still for the most part. His acidic green eyes looked into Nire's two toned colored eyes and moved closer. His fingers still leaving ghost trails over his arm, as he leaned in close enough to feel Nire's breath on his skin. He was lose enough to give the boy a shock that could end in Zehel hitting the wall, but Zehel was smart, he knew he couldn't do this. With only millimeters between sensitive skin he froze and didn't move any closer, staying there for a full minute before he leaned back and put a good distance between them. "Call me Angel. Zehel is so formal. Angel is better, because Angels are pure." He grinned and then laughed softly to himself.

Angels are perfect beings...I am FAR from perfect. Hi third wing twitched as he thought about it.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:36 am

Nire had stood still as she touched him. He was actually happy there was a connection forming. As Zehel got closer and closer to him, he lost his breath. He had for the moment stopped breathing slightly shocked. His shifting positioned him in a odd way but he simply accepted it. He giggled as the wings adjusted as well. As Zehel moved away he took a deep sigh. Nire gave him a puzzled look and slightly blushed. He was flustered but it was in a way he was not used to. "Why angel if you dont mind me asking...I thought you said you preferred Zehel..."
He then shook his head and tried to get the sensations out of his mind and clear his thoughts, to make sure he did not say anything stupid.
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:58 am

Zehel shook his head 'no' and looked at him, "I prefer to be called Angel, than Zehel." He sat there for a minute before speaking again. "I like Angel better because, angels are pure. They are the embodiment of a perfect being, but this is being said from a mutant, is something hypocritical." Zehel didn't want to move from his spot, he was comfortable there. "Why do you prefer Nire to Kenji?" He looked at him and then gently put his forehead on his, "Don't think I didn't see that." His green eyes were looking down at where the two boy bodies met. Glancing up Zehel smiled and stuck out his tongue to him, "Gay Poke." He said teasingly and stayed there with his forehead touching Nire's.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:40 am

Nire nodded pondering his words..."I guess it would be so much better to be seen as a angel...." He smirked at the thought..."What I would give to be given wings instead of what I have..." Zehel caught his attention again quickly....he was slightly nervous again."W-well hmm....I guess I stopped calling myself Kenji because I-I wanted my last name to be something to be proud of...since my family is all dead I had to wear it as a symbol of pride...I-I wanted to be remembered and I wanted to be remembered as my family name" Nire looked back at Zehel and blushed quickly taking his eyes away. His fingers fiddled as he moved them both to his lap...He twiddled away at his thumbs trying to seem normal.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:05 am

Zehel grinned and took his hand gently, the one that wasn't malformed and intertwined his finger's with Nire's, "You're a bad liar, you know that right?" He shook his head lightly and moved his teal hair out of his face. He really was something else, he seemed to be dreaming of some far off memory. Zehel made a bird like noise that was almost like a purr but it was calm and very airy sounding. He closed his eyes for a minute and spoke softly, "At least you can remember your...family." His voice sounded like glass, but not the fragile breakable glass; It was like several panes thick, to the point where visibility was zero and all that could be seen was dark faint shadows. Zehel buried his face in the crook of Nire's neck and mumbled out something incoherent. He pulled away after a minute and looked at him, acid green glowing brighter in the dark room. Zehel slid closer to Nire, so their bodies were touching and he just stared at him. Zehel didn't move or speak to him, all he did was stare at Nire's eyes with his own.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:28 am

Nire looked at Zehel as he said those words...."How could I be lying" As his hands joined with Zehel's it moved swaftly as if it were the wind itself. He looked into Zehels eyes as if he were hypnotized again. The green glow emitting from him, it made his eyes narrow as a faint blush stained his cheeks. The sound Zehel had made made his ear senses heighten. He became highly aware of his surroundings, yet at the same time it was only focused on the things Zehel was doing. As there bodies touch he was pressed against the wall, firmly. He stared back at Zehel this time simply lost for words. He had gotten lost on a entire new plane of existence new to him. The Wall was cold tho his back was burning up. His heart was racing as his blue eye moved and a blue luminosity emitted from both it and his arm. His memory began to expel images from his mind as he lost control of his power, they were images of couples so close, yet so far. The memories emitted from his head could not solidify into actual beings. Nire then moved his eyes down to Zehel's lips as his thoughts raced each one of them spewing from his mind.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:54 am

The glow coming from Nire's eyes hurt, a lot. He placed his face back in the crook of Nire's neck, he then took his free hand and placed it on the wall behind him. The cold contact made him shiver slightly but for the most part he was calm. He could feel the heat coming from Nire, and it made him want to feel that heat even more. He moved his cold hand and gently touched Nire's arm. Zehel's sensitive eyes were kept shut so they no longer emitted a green glow, but his body was faintly glowing and his three wings were visible for once. The fluffy, pretty feathers were calloused and covered in scratches and cut marks. Some marks were recent others were old and weathered, Zehel whimpered softly but it could barely be heard for he was now limply trying to hold himself up. Zehel gave in and fully sat down on Nire and pressed his body on to Nire's. Zehel lay there up against Nire, just resting his head in the crook of his neck, waiting for the light to vanish.

It's cold down here but he's so...warm. Zehel softly nuzzled him as he thought about what he was doing, I wonder if he'll get mad and throw me off. Zehel didn't care either way he just wanted to feel Nire's skin and not in a sexual way, just to feel the difference. His own skin was leather like and worn, with scars and calluses all over him, but, Nire's skin was different, it was soft in way but not too soft it was still like his but softer. He stayed this way, he didn't want to move unless Nire, made him move.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:20 am

Nire let out a weak grin as Zehel pressed himself closer the sensation he got from it sent vibrations through his body. The physical contact had him highly flustered. As there bodies were against each other, He slightly tried to calm himself down but that only made his heart beat faster. He closed his eyes and gently leaned his head back as his free hand wrapped around Zehel's lower waist. He pulled him onto himself more to embrace the the contact, the sensation it was giving him made it so his subconscious had nearly completely taken over. His legs were open as he held onto Zehel. His legs wrapped around to have Zehel be able to have the contact where he wanted it. "All....Over....."
He still was sane enough to not disturb his wings. There was no correct way to touch them, that Nire had known so his mind could not act on its own then.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:11 pm

Zehel involuntary ground his hips on Nire, he was sensitive enough that the touch from him was like electricity. His breathing hitched when he did that and froze for a nanosecond before he softly began to leave bite marks on the sensitive skin of Nire's neck. Occasionally his tongue would slip out and lightly touch his skin, leaving ghost trails of where his mouth had once been. Zehel made sure he did this so he could enjoy watching the reaction he got from Nire. Sure he was enjoying this too, but by now most would have thrown him off and ran away, he was too intrigued by the way he was reacting to stop. Zehel softly made a bird like sound again, this time right in Nire's ear. Zehel only made this sound when he was happy, and he was very happy at this moment. He continued to ghost over Nire's body with his hands and his mouth occasionally, he stopped and lifted Nire's hand to his mouth. He softly placed a feathery light kiss on it before he set it back down. He then leaned back into him and let his wings come forward and softly touch Nire.

"You can touch them...if you want." His voice was just as airy and soft as his touches had been. The toxic green tinted wings fell around them in a mass of feathers as soft as air, his third wing curled down on his back, knowing it would never be touched. The other two softly twitched and brushed up against Nire's body. Zehel softly cooed to himself in an attempt to make his third wing feel better. Stupid as it was, Zehel knew his wings had minds of their own and his third one was always feeling restless. He knew it was because that wing felt the undying urge to be of use and it wanted the other two to also rely on it for flight. The third wing lay limply across his back in a folded position as Zehel nuzzled Nire's neck softly.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:29 pm

Nire moved in unison with Zehel the sensation almost made him moan, but he held it back as best as he could. He winced at the bite marks, and smirked enjoying each tooth. As Zehel cooed in his ear, his hands trailed up Zehels back, he wanting to touch them he was to scared to. When Nire heard the words from Zehel, he did not panic he smiled and gently caressed his back where his wings were apart from his back. He trailed up from the back to the righ wing with one hand as the other stroked a pressure point on his back. Touching it caused a lot of pressure to be released from his back and wings, as he slid from there to the third wing petting the feathers with his hands. His other hand moved down his wings to his back, and let his warm hand trail over Zehels neck it would then go down his spine playfully. His entire body began to tremble with excitement.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:47 pm

Zehel's breathing was once again irregular. His skin itched and crawled but also felt like it was on fire with every touch Nire gave him. Zehel was normally a cold person by nature but his body was beginning to heat up. His wings seemed to be calmed and they craved for him to touch them more, they moved and shifted to find the attention of his hand all while Zehel just kissed and softly bit his neck. Th entire being that was Zehel wanted him to touch him more, He pressed his hips down on Nire again with every passing trail he left on his back. The green glow from his body was intensifying with each passing second, his tattoos were even doing some weird psychedelic color change as they changed from every color under the sun. His teal hair even seemed to be emitting a green like halo around him, if it wasn't for his high sensitivity to light, Zehel was pretty sure his Acid green eyes were at the brightest stage they could go. In the dark, away from the sun. Even to me, it feels like day light.

He was growing bolder with each antagonizing passing minute. His mouth moved from Nire's neck to his jaw line and then back down to his neck once again. His hand gently squeezed Nire's while his free hand traced circles around Nire's shoulder, arm, and part of his chest. He wanted to pin Nire to the floor and smother him in a toxic kind of lust, but Zehel knew he couldn't do that. He knew it would all be over and he would be alone once again, but for now, his need to fulfill his growing lust was starting to take its toll on him. Zehel had to fight back the urge to suffocate the poor boy, he instead just nuzzled him and continued to turn his neck red. His free hand crawled like a spider over Nire's chest working its way down further and further, until it was resting dangerously close to something that could end this temporary moment of ecstasy. His moved back up Nire's body and found a place to hide on his chest all while lightly tracing out his muscular structure. Zehel took a chance and opened his eyes, they were an intense green color he stared at Nire, looking at his face before he moved in close again, his face mere millimeters from him. It was scene that was overplayed but it was a scene that seemed to never die, he moved in closer the pain was rowing stronger but he fought through it, or so he hoped. He closed his eyes as the space between his face and Nire's hit absolute zero, Zehel only stayed there for a brief moment before pulling away and planting his face back where it had been before the kiss.

His wings slipped between the wall and Nire as they pushed him closer to Zehel, almost as if telling the boy that he should do something. Zehel however wasn't aware of this, he was too busy sorting out this bizarre feeling he had. He wanted to do it again, but he didn't want to hit a wall or be beaten, he began to subconsciously rock back and forth on Nire's lap. Zehel purred like a bird as his mind worked over time to tell him what to do next, but his body seemed to know better than his own brain. He knew he was hot, he was very hot and this heat only made him more sensitive. Zehel, once again ground his hips into Nire, in an almost grinding motion, He let out a shallow wispy kind of breath and held on to Nire even tighter. If Zehel didn't stop soon he knew something else would stop him, something he didn't think Nire would want to feel.

I'm losing the fight.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:08 pm

Nire couldnt fight it anymore he moaned, and he felt he was ready to explode. He touched each wing with delight his hands began to start what would soon become a full body massage. Trailing over each body part. He started at his head petting him, when they first met it was a moment where he completely lost himself. The first kiss was the kiss that led to another from Nire, He kissed his collar bone and up Zehel's shoulder from his shoulder he kissed him on the lips again. His hands traveled down Zehel's back and gently caressed his butt, at the same time it was a possessive grab. As he kissed him again, this time locking lips.

He began to move his hips in unison with Zehel, each time it was as if a guitar and a piano played music in perfect harmony. With each growing touch the emotions became more spontaneous more courageous. As Zehel reach for him he panicked but did not stop him, his narrow eyes as he pulled away only because he wanted to come back for more. Tho he restrained his hands did not grabbing, he had took the bait the wings gave him, and he liked it. His hand gently caressed his forehead feeling how warm he was he slid down his cheek and then down his chest. He was not afraid as Nire gently grabbed him, but then quickly pulled away, snickering in a teasing manner.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:33 pm

Now it was Zehel's turn to stammer and stutter. His pale skin could not hide the ugly pink that crossed his skin, it was like being caught red handed. He froze, unmoving and yet he didn't want it to stop. He looked down at Nire's hand, where he held it, He didn't even want to let go. Zehel calmed down to the point where his skin wasn't as bright with a green glow. He quickly plucked himself away from him and crawled backwards, "Sorry..." his voice was soft but full of fear. He quickly got up and ran out of the room and into the darkened hallway. He didn't stop until he was in a room that looked like a giant bird cage, the windows had been bordered up so no light was in there at all. Zehel spread his wings and flew up to a bar that was suspended by chains, he sat on it and stared down at the darkness below. He drew up a knee and placed his forehead on it as he closed his eyes and sat there listening to his avian friends move around as if to tell him he was stupid. Zehel groaned, "I know ok? I know." he said as he began to swing on the bar.

Whats wrong with me? Why did I run? Zehel wasn't sad more like frustrated, he didn't understand anything around him or about him. He sighed and looked up at the ceiling, This not knowing anything sucks. He clicked his tongue as he shook his head to get his hair out of his face, the chains creaked each time they moved, I wonder if I should have stayed there. I did like it, it was nice...very nice. Zehel closed his eyes and thought about what had just happened, a smile crossed his face and his skin was faintly glowing. "Freedom granted by these deformities." He gently touched one of his wings and laughed softly to himself.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:56 pm

Nire gave a slightly puzzled look, "He left me high and dry....." He snickered and and flicked his hair back. He did not move from that spot. His mind flashed back to how everything had happened and the blush he had wouldn't go away neither would his smile. He eventually did move and changed his position, he had his feet in the air as he stared up into the darkness. He made a candle appeared, it was very dim as he also thought about where Zehel had went. He new one thing for certain. "He liked it" The thought made him snicker even more as he looked at himself...."I should change....."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:14 pm

Zehel was still on his perch swinging lightly back and forth. He leaned back and hung upside down all while still moving. The darkness looked like a big black pool, he stretched his arms out as far they could go in an attempt to grab the darkness. "Ughhh...I'm soo frustrated. I'm such a girl for these things. Grow some balls Zehel." He muttered to himself as he rubbed his face in slight annoyance. His wings ached as he gave in and let himself free fall before his wings caught him and he flew around the room. "And you!" He said referring to his wings, "Can't you all just feel tired for once instead of restless." His wings faltered a little before they resumed a normal flight pattern. Finally his wings had their fill and he slowly walked back to his room, but he was dreading it, fearing Nire would run away or he would. Zehel stopped at his door and stood on the other side for a long while, his hand on the knob, he didn't want to move or go in there but he had to. He knew he had to.

I can't go in there. He was losing the will power to open the door.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:39 pm

Nire finally stood up, his feet were wobbly, so he couldn't move correctly right away. He began to take off his clothes slowly. He had grown since the last time he made himself some new clothes. The previous ones were practically skin tight. He set them aside and folded them neatly as he sat Indian style, meditating. "Now if my old size was this my new size should be...." He concentrated on creating a false memory in his mind. He had hopes of making new clothes for himself.

-in his mind-

A small piece of wood, could be seen hovering in front of him, it was a incomplete door, he began to make the memory as the door slowly came together.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:39 am

Zehel stood there for a few more minutes before opening the door and going in, "Look I'm sorry abo-" he stopped once he realized what he had walked in on, that and the light was too intense for him. He quickly shut his eyes and shouted, "Sorry!" and slammed the door shut. Zehel stood there shaking and then took off down towards the main room where he flew up to the rafters and hid there. He watched the floor for movement but never saw any, finally he faced the wall and curled up in a feathery ball. He thought about how stupid he was, and was being about the whole matter, he rocked himself back and forth until it lulled him into a light sleep.

Burn away any forgotten memories and make new ones. that was his last thought before sleep wrapped its dark talons around him. The birds made soft cawing noises at him as the flew around the ceiling, as if trying to see if he was dead or not.

A house. A happy family. Pretty pictures of smiling faces. A farm. Ah it burns! Why does it burn?! Ah whats wrong with me? I'm bleeding! Oh my god, I'm bleeding! I'm scared, I'm so very scared. Mom! Dad! Brother! Someone! Why do I have wings?! What happened to me?! This was the same nightmare that plagued him since that unfortunate day when there was an explosion on the island. Zehel could not get past that part, all he heard was his words, he saw no pictures only words. He could feel the heat from the fire and the blood running down him as his newly exposed wings fell down around him. It was like watching a picture-less movie, never knowing what anything was, his mind's eye was blind and could not give him access to the pictures that go with the sound.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:11 am

Nire smirked, "well I should go and try and make sure he is ok...." He put some pants on, and walked out of the room, he was sure to turn off his glow to make sure he did not hurt Zehel anymore then he already had. He then walked down a hall and he looked through random doors. He had no idea where he was going but he knew if he looked hard enough he could see Zehel's glow.

He stumbled on one foot and grabbed it, but he was not going to make a fuss. He then ran where he saw a sleeping Zehel. He could not help but smile at the cute kid figure he had. He decided not to disturb him and he simply went back to work on his clothes, he did it outside of the room to keep his glow from hurting Zehel, as he was doing this he became slightly curious...."I wonder....if I could...look into his memories...."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:28 am

Zehel rolled over from his dream, he made a whimpering noise before he shot up and screamed. Zehel's acid green eyes were wide with fear as he took in where he was, Just a dream. just a dream. he ran a hand through his teal hair before trying to get up. He stood, wobbly, and walked toward the edge. He looked down at the darkness and tilted his head to the side as if he had never seen such a deep dark hole before. He was right on the edge and fell down, his wings spread and he flew around erratically before he fell into making a pattern. Zehel flew to a window where he found a bucket of water and picked up some water, flying in circles and zigzags he created a very picturesque pattern. The pattern was very fantasy like but also devoid of any emotion. The water crashed to the ground in droplets as Zehel landed and sat down, his wings still spread and his acid green eyes looking longingly at the black abyss before him. He hated how he couldn't remember anything all he could hear were words that had no meaning.

A blank canvas with a pretty emotional title, yet it means nothing, if nothing is painted. he thought as he continued to stare at the darkness below, I might as well be blind. Whats the point of having a past if you can't remember it? He rubbed his head and sighed, So many questions and so little answers. I know at one point in my life the past is suppose to come back to haunt you, but what if, what if you don't know that past then what? Suddenly Zehel felt very small and very empty. He gently wrapped himself in a hug and lay on his side. He felt that this position was very familiar like he had done it countless times when ever he felt like this, but Zehel couldn't recall anytime before now where he did this. He just laid there, his eyes devoid of any living spark, he suddenly felt very alone in the world like he was the only one in this world.

You are my most beloved child. My little Angel. A very warm voice but darkness was its host, this only brought silent tears to a malformed Angel.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:26 am

Nire heard movement and instantly turned off his glare. He then walked through the door and looked around. He knew he could not see anything but he figured he would see the glow. He did not see it so he took a few steps forward he slightly frowned. He began to slip on his new jacket, and looked around. "Angel....oh Angel where are you Angel" He was slowly in the darker area where he was completely blind. He then rubbed his eyes to try and heighten his eye sight if only for a moment.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:44 am

Zehel lay there motionless before his wings finally moved from their petrified state and wrapped Zehel in a cocoon. He let out a small cry as if in pain but he wasn't, he knew he wasn't. So why would he make this noise? A whimper came from him as he gently touched his own feathers, I wonder what it feels like...to fall. H lovingly stroked the feathers as he slowly tricked them into letting him out of his shell. Zehel heard his name and turned to see where it was coming from, he saw Nire and his loneliness should have left but it didn't. His feeling only got stronger but he swallowed it and moved to him. Zehel came up behind him, his arms around his waist as he softly nuzzled him only to let go of him and satnd twenty feet away. "I'm right here. Can't you see me?" Zehel's voice was horse and sounded like he was fighting back another sob, "I didn't go...anywhere."

It's not over yet, is it? This thought rang out in his ears as he swallowed another sob and began to calm himself. He was glad it was dark since he was breaking like glass and the watery substance called tears began to fall like light rain from his eyes. He kept his voice as calm as possible, "Take my hand." he held it out in front of him and waited for Nire to find the out stretched hand. The glass tear are falling and no one can hear them shatter. The birds had started flying again causing feathers to fall all around them like snow or glass shards. He may have been smiling in the dark, but he would rather smile in the dark than cry in the light.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:13 am

Nire nodded, and smiled oblivious to his surroundings since he could not see, he reached for Zehel's hand and found it some how. "So what is it I was just worried about you is all, are you ok? I saw you sleeping and did not want to disturb you so I waited for you to wake up...., then I look to see you poofed on me so I was scared you ran off" He then noted how soft Zehel's hand was and smiled. Nire was completely taken with Zehel, he felt like he was smuthering him but he couldn't help it. He knew he would have to leave Zehel some space but Zehel would probably have to snap at him first.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:56 am

Zehel felt like he did something bad and so he let his hand go limp and he wanted to take it back but let it stay in Nire's grasp. Zehel stood there in the silence before he shuffled around and took his hand back. "You...You should probably get going..." his voice sounded like it didn't want to say those words but they kept coming, "Someone is...someone is probably looking for you." He looked down, and fiddled with his hands nervously while he kept his head down. Zehel felt like dirt but he knew he would bounce back, Just takes time. He looked towards the right and decided he would bore a hole in the wall with his stare. The silence was becoming overwhelming, he couldn't stand it if it continued on like this finally Zehel found peace when a bird cawed and flew angrily towards a window and landed on the sill.

Zehel laughed nervously, he felt as if the birds were watching him and were disapproving of his behavior. He looked around and could see all his birds were sitting above them looking down at them. His wings moved and folded around Nire, drawing him closer but Zehel kept backing up. He did not understand why he had such a strong lustful desire to ravage the poor boy but it was there and he was kinda freaked out by it. It wasn't that he was fearful he was gay, oh no, he knew he thought Nire was cute but Zehel didn't think Nire would actually like it. Zehel kept backing up until he couldn't walk anymore ad was stuck on the wall. He sighed and looked at Nire and when he did he felt very, different. Zehel just stared at him and slowly sunk to the floor in hopes that he could somehow shrink and run far away.

I swear, if god is a girl, she must love this situation. he thought sarcastically as he tried to hide his face from Nire.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:27 am

Nire smirked "Angel....you mind telling me whats bothering you...you seem stressed" He was able to see a faint figure of Zehel's body he reached out but he was to scared to offend him. "Ummm if there is anything you are to nervous to talk about you can be open with me, I am no jerk" It was slightly chilly in the area. His eyes grew more and more adapt to the darkness as time progressed. He then sat down on his knees, "Do you really want me to leave, I can stay longer if you want...it is really up to you, I dont have anywhere to go" He had a very nervous tone, he honestly did not want to leave, tho he would if zehel demanded it.

Nire put a smile slash frown at the same time, he was happy to have met zehel, but the fear of being rejected was slowly creeping up on him. He was very nervous about the entire situation.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:15 pm

Zehel remained silent. He stared at the ground and then looked up, he still would not speak but he didn't want to send Nire away. Zehel's body involuntary latched on Nire an held on to him. Zehel on the other hand buried his face in Nire's chest and said something but it was muffled and didn't sound like words. He continued to do this until he pulled away and looked at Nire, "I'm sorry. Here I am, a boy and I keep crying like a girl. Its just...I can't remember anything." He looked at the ground as he moved his wings and brought them closer so he could touch them. Zehel stroked the feathers on his wings and even found the soft fluffy down underneath the harder more defined feathers. As he stroked his feathers life began to come back to Zehel, but the acid color in him was very dim but there none the less.

"The stars are falling." he said his voice brightening up a little, "The angels are crying and the galaxies are dying. Why are we falling?" Zehel smiled and stood up his hands out stretched towards nothing, he walked in a circle and smiled before stopping and falling over on his back. His wings moved accordingly and he looked up at the ceiling, "Sometimes I wish I had a mask, to put over my eyes that way I could go out a little bit before twilight and get everything done before everyone decided to come out for the nightlife." He just laid there staring up before speaking again, "What about you? Isn't there something you wish for?"
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum