Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arriving at the Inn

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arriving at the Inn - Page 2 Empty Re: Arriving at the Inn

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:15 pm

Fo picked the kitten up off the floor and then tucked it gently into the folds of her blankets. She cuddled with it for a few moments before following Nire swiftly out the door and into the raging storm. She held her arms out as far as they would go and let the rain hit her body, she became instantly soaked. However, unlike most people, Fo didn't get cold in the rain, she felt warm. She spun around as the rain drops snaked down her skin and she closed her eyes, focusing only on the water...

Her eyes shot open and the water on the ground parted like Moses parting the red sea. She froze the walls there, and formed a little trench to keep the place from flooding again. Her fingers fanned out fully and she raised her arms up over her head, the rain over her head stopped hitting her. She dropped one arm and started making little circles with her wrists, causing the dome over her where the water didn't fall to expand and cover Nire as well. She kept this movement up as she walked up to him, and winked. "Better than an umbrella, huh?" she laughed.

"Go ahead and start walking, I'll dry you off." she stood on her tip toes and stuck her leg forward. With the toes on the foot of the extended leg pointed, she quickly kicked it backwards, yanking the water off of Nire. The way she commanded the water was like a dance, she was powerful, graceful, and her movements were painfully precise. Her wrists never stopped rotating, and the rain falling directly above there heads just seemed to disappear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:50 pm

Nire nodded...."Nice......" He then began to walk forward as he tried to figure out where it would have gone. He looked at the building where Fo's room would have gone and there he found a mud trail...that would lead him to where his bike would be. "Ok thats a start..." he followed the trail carefully making sure to stay near Fo. He looked back at her as she became soaked in the water and then quickly looked away, nire felt he was becoming a more squeamish boy each day.

Nire then dashed ahead where the the trail stopped, it was a clear street, cars passing by "....Interesting...guess it crossed over into another forest..." He looked around with curiosity, only to find nothing. "How am I gonna find it now..." He sighed. "I finally get it running and it poofs on me..." He looks down the street only to find that the road leads to Pandora...he growled..."Elena lives there..." His visage went from a depressed one to a angry one...
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:17 pm

Fo's wrists rotated faster to expand the dome as she rushed after him. She knew he was staring at her as she became soaked in the water, but she didn't care. As they searched for the bike, her feet would splash through puddles. As the water splashed up onto her legs she would flick her feet up far enough to hit her own butt, and then the water would fly off to one side, leaving a path for them to follow back, and freeze that way. Sank ankle deep in water in one puddle and fell over into several other puddles. Covered in mud she got to her knees. "Hey! Slow down!" she huffed, standing up and resuming her water repelling wrist turns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:33 pm

He came to a stop and pondered for a moment...."Should I go...."
He looked into the city as there was smoke coming from above. He felt in his thoughts that he should not sit around....on Elena's turf there was always a innocent mutant...He shook his head and stood up...."Fo you go back if you want....I am gonna go look around in the city no sense in you sticking with me...since you only wanted a place to crash." He then looked at the ground below. He thought he would have to slide down, and then walk his way into the city....
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:01 pm

Fo snorted a bit. "Place to crash? I'm not a bum, jack ass. I'm just as nosy as you are..." she dropped her arms and let the rain fall again. "But, let me um, clean off first..." she laughed, referring to the mud all over her.

She threw her arms up and spun in a circle. Water started swirling around her, pulling the mud from her body. Her body began turning in the opposite direction as the water, then quickly stopped. The water then fell to the ground around her, and though she was soaked to the bone, she was clean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2