Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace and quiet

Go down

Peace and quiet Empty Peace and quiet

Post by Rebecca Kane Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:36 am

Rebecca Kane sat on a bench in the park. To get away from everything, all the drama and all the noise. She moved her arms around in a circle making beautiful crystal like sparkles, she smiles at the sight of it since she hardly has time to adore her own powers anymore. "Such powers...having beauty but also being a curse...". She frowned at the flashback of her leaving her family and home and looked down. "The world is a scary place...more or less the people within it...". She shook her head and continued to make the beautiful colors and lights.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Peace and quiet Empty Re: Peace and quiet

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:30 am

"This is hopeless.." Celes slid a stray hair away from her face. She had been on the island for a week, and she had yet to learn any thing about her parents. The soft ground below her crunched as she took steps with her heavy boots. Her face covered with dirt, and stomach growling. She was starting to run low on rations and if she didn't find any thing soon...

As she continued to walk, she found herself in the middle of a coughing fit. She leaned against the nearest tree and winced as her throat burned. She removed a half empty bottle of water and slid down her black surgical mask to take a sip. She closed the cap and slid the mask back on. "If the monsters don't kill me, the air will.."[b]

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:26 am

Rebecca's colorful crystals and colors broke abit as she was startled by someone coughing. She looked around in the breezy air then stood up slowly. "Whose here.....an enemy?.....an allie?"
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:44 am

Celes looked around quickly. There was a voice. A female. But where, and who. Her had glided to the hilt of her blade. She had fought a few mutants over her course of being here, but none that actually talked. "Show yourself, or prepare to fight." Her eyes sharpened, and her senses heightened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:54 am

Rebecca heard her voice again and moved her arms down, her colorful crsyals dimming and disappearing. She walked towards the voice but kept her guard. She looked around as the wind blew once more, blowing her hair in her face abit.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:00 am

Celes turned sharply when heard the snap of a twig. Drawing her blade in the blink of an eye, she focused on a glimpse of red in the close distance. "Who are you?" There was a female approaching slowly. A small gust caused her eyes to dry, then water. A small dust could rose up and some how managed to get past her mask, causing her to go into another coughing fit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:02 am

Rebecca blinked and didn't think, she heard the coughing and made a colorful beam in one hand, she ran towards the direction of the girl.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:13 am

Celes almost doubled over from the coughing spell, but managed to look up to see the girl almost upon her. She rolled on the ground to avoid the girls charge, and managed to stand up in a fluid motion. But her stance didn't last long as her coughing continued. "Don't... Test.. Me" She managed to say in between coughs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:15 am

Rebecca landed where the girl once was and stood up she looked at her as the beam sparkled. "Are you an enemy?...". She stared at her with eyes so determined yet deeply scared.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:20 am

Stabbing her sword to the ground, she almost fell to her knees. She had never coughed this badly all the time she had been here. Using her sword as a support, her eyes looked at the girl coldly. "That.. Depends. Are... you?" She stood back up and shook as she held her sword.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:23 am

Rebecca moved so that she stood infront of her fully. "I'm a savior...to rid to world of the mutant virus...are you to get in my way?"
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:29 am

Celes held her sword tightly in front of her. "I'm here looking for my parents. The question is are you going to get in my way?" The girl and her had a slightly common goal. Celes wanted to save her parents, and if killing every mutants was the way to do it, then that was what she was going to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:33 am

Rebecca stared at her then calmed herself. The beam in her hand extinguished itself and she walked over to her. She put a hand out. "I'm Rebecca....Kane...Sorry"
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:42 am

Celes lowered her sword slowly. "The name is Celes. Celes Setzer." She didn't sheath her sword, but lowered it to her side. She started at the girls hand, and had to stop from cringing. Her thoughts were filled with all of the videos that she had been shown at school. The viruses that the mutants were filled with. How simply touching one could kill you. But if she had been here so long, she would probably die any way. She slowly stuck out her hand and shook it. "Its.. ok."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:02 am

Rebecca nodded then placed her hand at her side. "Are you against mutants?...". She grabbed her right arm with her left in a shy stance.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:08 am

Celes sheathed her sword and lowered her other hand. "I'm against any one who harms me or my parents." Her words carried a slightly harsh tone, but how was she supposed to act. She wasn't going to let her guard down for a mutant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:09 am

Rebecca stared at her then nodded, she walked by her abit to a tree and leaned against it. "What happened to your parents?.."
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:42 am

Rebecca seamed calm enough that she could sheath her sword. Celes still kept her guard up, but she did try to practice her manners. "That's what I am trying to figure out. There was a plane crash a year ago.. And I was informed that some survivors managed to make their way here." She stared at the ground as she recollected the tale. Her eyes drifting back up to Rebecca. "You said you were a .. Savior? What do you mean by that?"

((Switchin up the colors))

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:40 pm

Rebecca looked down. "The Saviors..is a group under a guy named Reox...we are trying to find a cure...if you will...to stop the mutant virus....it is a curse that i hope we fix one day". She rubbed the side of her right arm and sighed. "All everyone ever does is fight...".
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:00 am

"Oh.. I'm sorry." She felt slightly guilty for drawing her sword so quickly. But what was she supposed to do? Simply let some one kill her? "So there are others like you? Others who aren't just killing machines?" Celes snagged another drink from her water bottle as she waited.

Last edited by Celes Setzer on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:06 am

Rebecca nodded and looked at her slightly. "Plenty more....we just want the mutant virus to go away...so many mutants and humans are against each other." She looked up at the sky as the wind blew softly. "The curse made my parents deny me..."
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:37 pm

"Oh.." Celes shifted her glance to the ground, thinking about her own parents. Perhaps... Celes looked back up at Rebecca. "You wouldn't happen to know any thing about a plane crash that happened a few years ago. Would you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:48 pm

Rebecca blinked and turned her head to look at her. She looked down then shook her head. "I'm sorry...but no, i dont." She looked away.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:25 pm

Celes simply sighed and shrugged. At this rate she was never going to find her parents. The wind was really picking up. "Do you know any where we can go? I'm not a fan of the wind.."

((ha ha. Fan. wind. HA! sorry. lol))

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:21 pm

Rebecca put her hands in her lap and smiled. "We can go to the church if you want." She smiled even though she greatly hated such a place.

(wow that was.....oddly funny but cheesy XD)
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum