Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gathering (ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO JOIN CHAOS SAVIOUR OR ARE A MEMBER COME HERE)

+2
Ami
Reox War
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Gathering (ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO JOIN CHAOS SAVIOUR OR ARE A MEMBER COME HERE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gathering (ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO JOIN CHAOS SAVIOUR OR ARE A MEMBER COME HERE)

Post by Rebecca Kane Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:15 am

Rebecca looked around then down. "Government gets more and more hateful everyday...." She sighed and looked at Reox. "Wouldn't you agree if they have stronger mutants after us that theyd kill those mutants when they are of no use later on?..." She grit her teeth. "If thats their plan to send out stronger mutants...i say we forget about everything else and kill them before they kill us!." She seemed abit uneasy now and it was unlike her to get so angry.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

The Gathering (ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO JOIN CHAOS SAVIOUR OR ARE A MEMBER COME HERE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gathering (ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO JOIN CHAOS SAVIOUR OR ARE A MEMBER COME HERE)

Post by Reox War Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:47 am

Reox nodded "Even so we cant underestimate the small groups, especially Elena" He said "We need to be cautious Large numbers doesn't always mean victory we all have to be careful" he said before he smiled at CHibis words a little before he turned to Miku

"I have no doubts they'll they try somethign like that "Wiping out Zibyl has probably crossed the gorvenments mind, if it;s true we need to stand togertyher and fight.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:47 am

Shiloh sighed, he always wanted to avoid fighting. He found it uselesss and rather irrritating. But there was no way out of this battle. "Alright so we fight. But Mr Reox, we need to make a fool proof stratagy. The goverment always strives to make things better and newer. I think we shoudkl use ancient battle stratagy in order to put them off. Although some high up officials have studied these tactics in battle, most humans forget such trivial things when they have to remember the new age plans. I've read manby books on this topic and I would think teaching everyone who has not learned of this stratagy would benifit from it" he suggested lightly.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:34 pm

Devkans stayed silent for most of the time, "We'll need a place where we call a base of opertaions... and also, we need to get the other mutants on our side..."
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Ami looked towards Devkans. "Well why dont we keep our base here at the tower? Irt's simple and easy" she suggested towards him. "As for the mutants I'm sure there are a few rouges that we could talk into joining us. How hard could that be?"she added on rather hopeful.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:40 pm

"The tower is far to easy a target; if the government want to wipe Saviour out its just one air strike away" he said softly "However its a goo point; Chao tower is our home...so instead of using the high level offices from now on we'll use the basements of the tower if anything happens from above we can escape, there's emergency tunnels out the building that lead to the wharf" he said "That way we can mee tin private and have means of escape"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:55 pm

Ami and Shiloh noddd at the same time. "Sounds like a plan to me" they commented lightly, acciedentally at the same time and looked at each other with the same grin. At moments like those they find it scary how much the twins could be alike.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:00 pm

Rebecca nodded then looked down. She sighed as she held on to her left arm. "This world might fall...."
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:30 am

"We won't let it fall Rebecca" Reox said "This is my home, I'll be damned if some mutants from the government come and level it for me" He said softly.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:36 pm

Ami nodded. "Thats right Mr Reox!" she agreed. For the first time in years she had found a place where she truly belonged and that made her the happiest person in the worlfd. The goverment couldn't take that from her.

Shiloh on the other hand wasn't so enthusiastic. Behind hsi overly hyperactive disposition he was pretty cynical. He didn't want to kill the morale of the people so he kept his doubts to himself.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:05 pm

Sloane slipped silently into the room. He took up the spot next to the door although standing made him hit his head often. Sitting was even more uncomfortable then being slightly bent over, thanks to his 7-foot-something height and the 8 foot ceiling. There was only an inch between his head and the ceiling if he were to stand up straight.
His yellow cat eyes scanned the room. He knew everyone here except for the red-haired woman. He turned his gaze to Reox, his tail twitching slightly. He hoped this meeting was over soon. His back was already starting to cramp.
He flashed a friendly smile to Chibi, next to their leader. She was the only one in the room he gave any form of a greeting.
He remained silent, listening to Reox.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

http://testsite.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:38 pm

Chibi was looking a lot better, she hovered over to Sloane and gripped onto his back though her hands really couldn't grip, the vision of her astral hands clung onto his shoulder and she steadied into a hover next to him. She gave him a welcoming hug of sorts letting him listen, wondering if she should possess him and fill him in.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Sloane smiled at Chibi.
"Hey, Chibi. How are you feeling?" He murmured, not wanting to disrupt the others. He set his clawed hand on her astral one. Hugs were a foreign gesture to him.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:19 pm

Hugs were nothing foreign to her, she gave them out to those she truly felt close to but those individuals were few, VERY FEW. She smiled as he seemed to sense her if he couldn't see her. It was rare enough to find outside of a host anymore, her hands gripping a hold of his astral self and consuming it whole on the astral plane. It seemed like she had gained enough strength back to possess on her own.

"A bit better, where've you been? Are you really going to stay in Savior with me and Reox?"

She remembered when they first meant he had heard of Reox and said he was like Savior but different, she didn't understand what made him suddenly ally with Savior when he had separated and differed from them when she first met Sloane.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:21 pm

Ami felt the presence of Chibi leave her and felt it go zooming behind her. She turned her head a little bit to see her attached to a male. Her first impressiuon was he was a very tall mutant. that must have good in him or Chibi wouldn't run over to him. She turned her head back to face Reox, wondering about the strange cat like male.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:00 am

Sloane chuckled softly.
Yes, Chibi. I'm staying. I've been.... Out.
He sighed and settled on the ground against the wall. He glanced over at the woman with white hair. Something was vaguely familiar about her. It was only when he looked at the boy next to her that he knew why.

Shiloh has a sister? Poor kid.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:12 am

Shiloh was busy sitting midair, devising old stratagy plans, mostly from ancient times of Ceasar or Alexander the great. Most were complex and needed a much larger army. He had to think hard in order to get an inkling of an idea. The he felt a new presence. He turned behind a moment after Ami and saw the male that he had met prior at the. If he recalled corectly the cat like male didn't enjoy him too much. He was....how would one put it in nicer terms, too anoying for him. But the little bookworm shoved that feeling aside and gave a smile towards the male and a small wave.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:03 pm

Sloane nodded in greeting. Shiloh was an annoying little mutant if he was remembering correctly but he had softened ever so slightly since they had last met. Maybe he wasn't half as bad as he remembered. Maybe.
Sloane forced the corners of his mouth up into a half grin at the kid.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:09 pm

"Yay!! That means we can play together again and this time no one will bother us....," she didn't like to mention the church incident but that was where there meeting occurred and friendship developed initially.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:26 pm

Sloane smiled, and chuckled.
I need to confess something to you Chibi. I've never played in my whole life.
He stared at the ground, his tail barely moving.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:30 pm

"Never ever?!"

She sounded incredulous, "Well it isn't that hard," she discarded the concept, "I'll teach you, we'll have fun."
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:47 pm

Sloane smiled.
Yeah. Never. That would be nice.
Even though he never had a family or friend in the past, he had been lonely. Chibi seemed to fill that deep chasm inside him. (<<PUN ALERT<<)
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:52 pm

"Great," likely Ami and Sloane were the only people she deign to play with despite Reox. It was sad but her faith in others and perhaps her own in-destruction was shaken from the incident of her capture. She never went off alone and rarely ever played without being able to do it with someone, always having to feel the need of a guardian and friend to be able to protect her from that.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:55 pm

Shiloh saw the smile and he looked back, he could tell that the cat like male was busy with the other girl. He used his powers to bring another book to him, more so about stratagy. He read this book three times already incidentally but fourthtime was the charm
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:09 pm

Sloane looked sadly at the ground.
Chibi... I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from P!nk...
He quickly wiped a single tear from the corner of his eye. He never cried. But he felt as if it was his fault that they got captured.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum