Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chilling in the dark.

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Chilling in the dark. Empty Chilling in the dark.

Post by Pandar Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:03 am

Nire had come to the subway to escape for a while, his mind was doing its annual brain dump. He had overloaded on memories to fast, and his head had to take the time to assimilate it all. He then stumbled into a abandoned subway cart and sat there. "Boy oh boy what did you do to yourself this time" He tried to sit up, only to sit back down. He then took a deep breath.

The area was nearly pitch black. Nire was only able to see thanks to the glowing of his arm. The subway cart was torn off from a bigger cart. Nire felt he was very much alone.
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Chilling in the dark. Empty Re: Chilling in the dark.

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:11 am

Skuld softly rose from where she'd been thinking, watching, and waiting nearby. A lot had been on her mind: the steady decline of just remembering attributes of her life like she was loosing her grip on the details of her own friends and what she'd done with them. She remembered only her death clearly enough anymore. She was also left to question whether she belonged with the Saviors at all. She liked Reox and all but she kind of felt like she wasn't being the kind of thing he'd been looking for in agents, like she was falling short of expectations, or worse yet just worthless after her first battle with the astral mutant.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:31 am

Nire twiddled with his fingers, "Get a clear head....." With every word he spoe a new memory was formed which caused him massive headaches. He fell over on his stomach and let out a growl from the anguish he was suffering. Several Portals opened around him as memories began to spew out. Some of these memories even going so far as to travel and jump inside of Chibi's mind. There was a memory of Reox and Nire together when they were younger. Reox hugged his little brother and carried him to there mother. They were at a park on a nice spring morning.

Nire then forced himself to shut off the memory flow. He did not want to loose anything important.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:39 am

Her mind acted like a sponge for them almost, absorbing the memories that she knew weren't hers and vaguely encoding them into the mental psyche. She didn't keep from softly uttering Reox's name when she saw the resemblance he seemed to share with the boy in the memory. She frowned and softly folded her legs up near herself as if trying to protect and keep AWAY from any more of the memories.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:52 am

Nire freaked trying to gather all of the memories he had lost, he stood up and chased after them. He absorbed some of them, but he panicked when he couldn't find one of his favorites. "Hello......is anyone here?" His head surged with pain as he fell to his knees the surge putting a strain on him his brain and his body. This was one of the ultimate downsides of his power. He began to loose more memories, some of them not mature for younger people. The image of his brother thrusting into him, dropped out nire reached out for it, only to see it slip into chibi. "Its you...." He tried to calm down, only to realize she got one of his most treasured and perverted memories...he blushed with embarrassment and slightly freaked out on the inside. He tried to see if Chibi had even accessed it.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:57 am

It didn't appear to since she had by then been guarding her mind, if she absorbed it she tried NOT to see what the contents were. Sometimes she had a hard enough time remembering little things that were important to her without having someone else's memories messing up her own. She seemed to shuffle nervously before making a hasty retreat with surprising speed, when she'd been little this had been one of the hideouts of the little gang of orphans she hung out with but they were no longer here at all which meant she had came only to try to reconnect and remember her own stuff, not to spy on him.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:11 am

He then looked at her, with curiosity...."I need to take those memories back if it is ok with you......" He tried to put a lock on his own memories, as best he could. He looked at her "wait...where is your body, dont you think it dangerous to on the astral plane for to long..." He put his hand in her general direction and began searching her psychi for his own memories, he closed his hand to show he grabbed one and pulled it out, the downside to this is since it was his own personal memory putting it back in meant reliving the entire thing. Relive it he did, as he fell on his back, as if a gust of wind had knocked him back. He began to say something in his reliving state. He tried not to make any noise, but that would not help. He moaned and let out a small sound. "Aerrow...."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:20 am

"Don't have one...." when he made a grab for her, she suspiciously remembered the LAST TIME he had used his hand bringing up the worst of her memories so she actually pulled back away from his deformed hand as if it scared or frightened her. Her ghostly form seemed to turn on her knees and crawl away from him entirely leaving him to struggle whatever it was with, she didn't think she belonged here. Within her mind it still held the first memory of them together because when it had absorbed it nothing had defended her mind or hindered it so it had gone further into her mind where everything else had been on the surface and not even seen, she had protected her mind from everything but that first one of them in the park together with their mother, but it didn't appear like she was going to go anywhere near or let him touch her mind anymore with his gastly hand.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:28 am

The memory then ended, well that particular part to it was the only part missing. He looked at her with a curious frown..."Please...I really need those memories back....they are important to me...." He looked down as if he were going to break, there was nothing he missed more then her older brother...his headaches then pulsed outwards, and floods of memories came out, these ones did not belong to him in particular....they were memories dead memories. These memories had wished they were forgotten. A monster then quickly climbed out from one of these memories. One of Nire's nightmares as a boy had then come to life, it was the boogieman...the monster that stole the souls of little children. He could not move from his memory, and all he did was a gastly roar, and follow it up with a slash of his claws. He was too far away to hurt anyone, and he was not in any threat doing those same motions over and over.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:32 am

She seemed to stop for a moment, but then slowly kept moving away with a frown, she had no basis to keep the memory but she didn't want him to touch her. When the monster came out she gaped and crawled backwards in fear, thinking it was a real monster, not something out of his memory again.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:37 am

Nire gave her a confused look, he did not notice the monster there. "Please really I need those memories I am dependent on them for survival, if you would just here me out, I wont take them your memories again...if you want I can even help you find your own memories...I just really need mine back please" He put his mutant hand down, and lifted up his human hand, in a truce like matter..."Come on I wont hurt you or steal your memories or anything I can be your friend we can call each other friends....remember I did help you with the furen character earlier..." In the end Nire was still a confused lost child his memories, flood by other memories. He would take times like these to remember his family hence why they slipped out so easily and why he got his headaches.

He looked around and and noticed the monster "Oh I used to be afraid of him..." The thought put a nearly half barely visible smile on his face. He then turned around as a blue flash of light came from his eye and deleted the memory with ease. He did not reveal what he had done, to make sure he did not frighten anyone more then he already had.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:49 am

She swallowed and glanced nervously at the monster, how did he NOT see it? How could he not react to it? When he mentioned Furen she did nod softly, she DID remember that, she would have been in serious trouble had it not been for that, because no one would have had her back and her future and fate in those few minutes with the astral mutant had been so unsure.

It was not surprising he could know she was seeking her own memories, she left her mind open for them in places where she wanted to and hoped to find her own memories once again.

She glanced at his human hand, her eyes couldn't help but dart to his other one as if to make sure it wouldn't move before she tried to softly scoop the memory enmeshed in her own. For some reason she was reluctant to part with it, because the boy reminded her of Reox but she knew it didn't belong with her and he didn't just rip in and take it from her to get it back, she knew the right thing to do was to try to return it.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:39 pm

Reox was annoyed.

No he was more then annoyed he was worried.

Not that hed; outwardly admit that <.<

Chibi and left him a note saying shes gone off to explore in the subway for some 'remembering' and left; inuit had been hours and so far she hadn't returned; so of course Reo was now waling though ancitn train tracks looking for the mischievous spirit "WHy do i get myself in these messes?" Reox friend a she flashed a flashlight down the pipes' he had NO idea where he was going he was just taking random guesses.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:38 pm

She often disappeared though it was hard to class her wandering off now, it was a strange mix between trying to find herself and running away from home. For quite some time she had been first upset over the multiple people crowding around Reox, she'd gotten over that only after realizing she was not really strong enough or worth anything to Savior, not as she is. That is what prompted her soul searching, some parts of herself that she vaguely remembered were lost to herself so she had to get it back. Refind and access memory fragments and make herself whole again, then she might be good enough, at least she'd be stronger she hoped.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:50 pm

Nire smiled taking his memory back. "Thank you thank you very much." He then began to clean up his memories, deleting ones he did not need and keeping the ones he did. IT was a very simple task as he absorbed the ones he needed he fell back and was almost in a coma like state for a few minutes. His body was in a completely meditative state. If anyone were to touch him the body would absorb the memories and his memories were to flow into who ever touched him. His mind spasms had stopped because of his memory dump earlier.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:02 pm

She nodded and softly hovered back into the air, "How? How do you do it? You aren't like me but you are there...."

Nire was the closest thing she ever seen to a being that seemed to know a realm that she existed in and barely knew. She asked the question quietly, wondering if she could learn from him possibly.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:15 pm

Reox frowned as he looked around; he was lost; he just knew it; grumbling in annoyanc ehe sigehd as he melted a metal grill that wa sin his way and headed further into the darkness.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:26 pm

Nire opened one eye, "Oh you mean the astral plane....the key is will power, will power and courage will get you everywhere both in the real world and in the astral plane" His astral form came out of his body as in relived the memories. They were forced back into the database of his brain. He then looked around, "So where is your body if you dont mind me asking...." He hovered around in his ghost like form, it was a easy task for him to project himself tho he would have to go back to his body soon or risk his soul vanishing.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:30 pm

"I don't have one, not anymore. I have to go into things a lot. Sometimes I find objects because they don't fight me and sometimes I even manage not to have host kick me out if I just move inside of them....."

It was probable she didn't get how to confront their astral selves for full control and that she often would stay subdued as a secondary persona to keep from being cast out.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:35 pm

Reox was making a hell of a lot of noise on his way through the subway; it's not like he feared anyone because he didn't besides the more noise he made the more likely chibi would notice and investigate all the noise; he soon came across an abandoned station with old train car rides with a huff he claimed into the old platform and looked around shining his torch round int he darkness.

(Hes nearby now XD)
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:48 pm

He gave her a smirk, and offered her one of his memories. He held the memory in his hand and offered it to her. "Here think of it as a gift, the key to taking over another body is to subdue any other persona in that body, or establish dominance, so in order to win...you got to get tough and let everyone else know that your the boss" He sighed "Sadly I can astral project and perform the rituals required to rule over other bodies" He chuckled and began swimming on his back, in the astral forms he was able to change his physical shape. "I would let you practice on me but there are to many personal things I dont want you to have access to.." At this very moment Nire's body was extremely vulnerable. His astral body took the form of a shark, and then a turtle..."It is a good idea to practice transforming into predators it makes things a lot easier.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:54 pm

"What's this?"

She glanced at what he offered her, almost waiting for the answer before she'd take it from her. Even giving her a little help he was the closest thing she even had VAGUELY to a mentor since no one could teach her to be what she was.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:34 pm

"Chibi!" Reox called; he was looking for her now seen as he was gettign fet up of walking around in the dark.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:40 pm

Nire heard the male and then lef the memory in her possesion before hopping back in his body. He then stood up. "It is a memory I had when I was learning to fight in the astral plane...I use to practice with a group of puppies all of them mutated and had the ability to astral project, they showed me how to access the astral plane and by devouring one another they were able to take over other peoples bodies and live life as humans.....They would hop body to body impersonating anyone they chose very fun pups actually...." As he looked around he had himself on full guard' the voice was familiar to him yet at the same time distant.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:52 pm

"Wait where are you going?"

He, of course, couldn't hear her, in the astral plane her voice reached out to the astral beings she confronted but the physical plane was another thing. She had no chords which she could use to communicate with that they could hear her. She hovered almost trailing after him. She heard Reox and she glanced back recognizing his voice, she hadn't expected him to come out here at all and especially not after her. She was in contemplation if she should stay out or return to him though she knew she wanted to go back to him instinctively.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next