MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

The Missing Pieces

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Missing Pieces

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:20 pm

She rose from the desk and looked back at Reox, he was working and typing, he'd done that a lot since Savior fractured and things got messy. Often she sat and tried not to be a bother, she was getting more used to the others now stuck around Reox. She no longer tried to chase them away because more then ever he couldn't afford to lose more allies at his back. He had shed himself of unreliable traitors like Elena and for some reason he still yet kept her around though she thought about seriously returning to the idle vague and uncertain existence on the streets. That is what she was doing now. She was FAR from what had been her home the past few weeks, she wasn't even on Reox's ground, she was on the terror ground held by Elena and P!ink. She decided to take a break finally taking refuge ironically in a church, she knew it probably wouldn't be best to possess anyone on this ground otherwise someone might get the wrong impression and try to exorcise her from her host. She instead went forward to the garden, her fingers curled softly around a rose and instantly it wilted. She frowned, plants were so delicate and fragile, they couldn't take her astral energy so she ended up draining them of theirs if she even touched it. She needed the energy but she had to be careful humans seemed to grow suspicious and paranoid of plants just wilting and dying in front of their gaze for no reason after being in the flush of health.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Missing Pieces

Post by I Caught Fire on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:33 pm

Sloane sat in the trees above feeling as if someone was there but the church grounds were empty today. His yellow cat eyes scanned the area as he relaxed, as his gaze passed over the garden a rose wilted under his gaze. His ears twitched as he stared at the spot in front of the flower. He sniffed the air carefully as his tail twitched and the rings clicked together. Someone was there, they were just invisible to his gaze. He slipped down from the tree; the only sound he made was the rings on his tail clicking together as he prowled towards the garden, his eyes focussed on that one spot.
I Caught Fire

View user profile http://testsite.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:36 pm

She needed more energy and this time she touched carefully at roses that were less visible, hidden within the bush. Her hand reaching into the busy made some of the wood die and wither, thorns completely fell off as she pulled her hand out and gazed around.

Last edited by The Chibi Heroine on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:45 pm

Sloane paused about three feet behind her, completely silent. He saw the wood and thorns die and listened to the thorns hit the ground. Yes, there was defiantly someone there, floating if he wasn't mistaken as he could swear he could hear the faint sound of clothes rusting as she moved.

He didn't get why people thought cats had a sixth sense. They just had the same five senses except they were much sharper so they could detect these small things that humans missed.
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:05 pm

Her feet hovered over the thorns on the ground as she passed, she glanced around before going to another part of the garden. Her head turned and then she floated much closer to ground, almost getting down on her hands and knees as she crawled along the ground looking. She wasn't an expert tracker but she almost did have a sense of things she could and couldn't possess and when hosts tended to be around her she could sense it if they got close enough.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:15 pm

Sloane's eyes flicked to the ground where a few wood chips shifted as if on their own accord. Whoever it was was now crawling on the ground for some reason. His tail flicked again, the gold rings clicking together. He followed carefully, watching the wood chips shift and move every now and again as if the person or mutant was floating an inch above the ground and brushing it accidentally. The more obvious thing that he was relying on more than the wood chips was the sound of rustling cloth.
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:21 pm

She rose into a fine hovering motion, it was hard for her ghostly clothes to make an impression on anything, she finally saw the other near her when she heightened the angle at which she hovered. She finally discarded the idea of draining the garden of life, choosing instead to try to possess a host for a time since it gave her the opportunity to. Her body tried to settle into his physical one but her astral hands ripped his astral self and brought it to the astral plane. Here is were the battles would be fought, it would be a brief battle of control, and the only time a prospective host would be able to see her at all as a ghost. What he could not know she was in the physical realm he'd see her for what she was in the astral plane.

She coldn't be taller then three feet, as a ghost it was hard to tell the truth coloration of her hair but it fanned out around her in pale waves, azure eyes looking down as she hovered in front of him. Her look was one of concentration, like she was needing to win this conflict.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:15 pm

Sloane halted as the girl materialized, she was much smaller then he had thought.

"Hello," he smiled, his tail twitching and the rings clicking together.
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:21 pm

She had watched it all before, her objective was to EAT the astral projection she had pulled out of the host. In consuming the astral self, she'd become more predominant for as long as she tried to inhabit the body however if she failed she be immediately cast out and their astral self would return to their own measures of control. Her azure eyes focused on him and she made contact with his astral form, wordlessly she began the conflict because she needed the possession. Her spirit would fragment further if it wasn't occasionally bound together in something physical.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:33 pm

Sloane continued to stare at her, his tail twitching wildly.

What was she doing?

He focused his yellow cat eyes on her. She was probably doing something that would harm him, mutants were always doing that and it pissed him off.
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:42 pm

This wasn't going to be easily, his astral self was a lot bigger then hers. His physical self had nothing to lose except for her being in his body with him. She just couldn't seem to bring herself to just attack him without warning, she knew doing that would give her the benefit of surprise and likely help her.

"Please don't fight me on this.....I really need it."

She been on her own for quite a while but she wasn't willing to give up her stability as a spirit to the point she wouldn't fight to possess someone. She was just praying that he'd not be inclined to continue their conflict, a willing host was always easier to possess then one that fought back.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:10 pm

Sloane felt something enter his mind, and being too surprised to fight back, he could feel it fully enter his mind as he stood there. He blinked. "What the...?"
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:24 pm

Whether he was really consenting to her or whether he was plain surprised she didn't know but her astral form ate his whole and she took place inside his body. The confrontation on the astral plane was over and the result of it immediately took place back in the physical realm. Her azure astral eyes reflected out of his for a moment before it turned back to Sloane's eye coloration.

"Thank you...."

She said this softly to his mind, she was like a second conscience to him, a spare personality within his body accompanying him until she left.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:25 am

Sloane was confused, "Who are you?" he queried as he shifted on his feet, eyes scanning the area.
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:30 am

"My name is Skuld, I am dead, you only ever hear me inside you or on the astral place..."
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:37 am

Sloane nodded in understanding as he walked over and hopped into a tree so he could be more comfortably seated, "Hello Skuld. My name is Sloane."
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:45 am

"Sloane, Sloane, Sloane," she seemed to utter it with the intention of remembering that, at least as long as he was her host, "What are you doing out here?"
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:44 am

Sloane sighed and shifted, "What's not tempting around here to a cat? There's a garden and plenty of trees and sunlight. I was just taking a break from killing," his eyes always watching the area around him. "What are you doing out here? Hardly anyone comes here."
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:50 am

"The park I used to play at is near here.......that's why I came around here. I came here to find a host...," she said quietly, she wasn't proud she had to live and leech off others it was especially awkward to acknowledge and share that with a host in question.

"K-killing?"

Her tone was suddenly questionable, she prayed she had not exercised incorrect judgment in believing this individual was safe.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:56 am

He shrugged, "Mutants mostly, those who make it trouble for the rest of us. I'm kinda like Saviour except I don't limit to the mice that are insane and prey on anyone they can find. I also go for the Rats in the Colosseum where I was once imprisoned. Those that trap people against there will and pit them against each other just for fun deserve to die more than any other creatures in the world."
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:01 am

"I spent a LONG TIME alone until Savior found me, until Reox did, if he didn't no one would know I was here or anything."

That told Sloane a bit more about her, she was with Savior and she was a mutant herself in a VERY STRANGE way.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:59 pm

Sloane nodded. "Reox seems like a pretty legit guy. I've met him once."
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:06 pm

"He is," she agreed.

Her voice seemed to hold nothing but reverence, admiration, and respect for the other and those who insulted or harmed Reox would be in HUGE trouble. It was obvious she was close to the other, in all practical terms she haunted the leader of Savior.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:40 pm

Sloane nodded, sighing as he stared up at the sky, "Were you always like this? Even before the mutation?"
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:43 am

"Like what? Like myself or like how I am....?"

She meant did he mean she was always like this personality or if she'd always been, well, DEAD.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next