MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

The Missing Pieces

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: The Missing Pieces

Post by I Caught Fire on Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:46 am

"Being a mutant, invisible, a leech on other peoples life forces," his eyes flickered up as he glanced up at the sky, watching the clouds fly by.
I Caught Fire

View user profile http://testsite.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:51 am

"I am not really a leech BECAUSE I don't suck blood, and I don't suck life forces really. Only weak life forms like plants die on contact from me, nothing bad happens to humans or mutants or animals. I don't remember much what I was like, kind of gets mixed up, you forget sometimes."

This was enough to make one wonder if she even knew how long she'd been dead and roaming.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:49 am

"I don't remember my past either. I woke up and I was kidnapped to fight in the Colosseum," his eyes falling to the ground as he sighed.
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:40 am

"The holes get tiresome, its like I am not who I am cause I don't remember at all. I sometimes wonder how I could forget but it was like there and then. . . . not."
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:46 am

He nodded slowly. "I'm lucky. There are no holes if you don't remember a thing." He smiled, his sharp teeth catching the sunlight. "So you don't find my look repulsive at all?"
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:52 am

"Look repulsive?"

She sounded confused, it wasn't like she got more then a passing glance at Sloane's feline features before she possessed them and unless she could look in a mirror knowing her host's features were hard to see while possessing an individual.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:13 pm

He sighed, slipping down from the tree. He silently strolled into the church, walking up to a mirror. He looked at himself through his feline eyes. His tail twitched behind him, the gold rings clicking together.
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:54 pm

"I've seen WAY WORSE on the streets, I spent my whole life there, believe me there are worse out there. You don't seem too bad either so far and that's what's important."
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:27 am

Sloane snorted, glaring at his reflection. "Its digusting. A disgrace." He slashed out at the mutant infront of him. Hissharp claws made deep gouges in the mirror.
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:53 am

She didn't stop him even though if she wanted to she could have contested that move before it was done and possibly hurt her host, "I don't think so......"
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:40 am

He hissed, stalking across the small chapel. It was completely empty. "You are wrong. All mutants are digusting, especially me. Especially Eplisons." As he crossed the church, he drug his claws behind him, across the wooden pew. Long groves followed his claws.
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:46 am

"Are you going to destroy the whole church to convince yourself of that to me? Because you appear quite docile in the garden, docile and pleasant, I know this isn't like you were then."
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan on Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:49 pm

A male was outside of the church, looking through at them, "Interesting....some mutations exist after death...I will need to gather more data target confirmed codename: So Pheur" He then jumped down, and prepared himself for a stealth approach. He strapped his goggles to his face so he would be able to see Chibi, and her thermal signature. He grinned as he threw in a smoke grenade to blind everyone. He then crashed through a window, and scanned the area for So Pheur

(So Pheur = Chibi)
Yuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:32 pm

Sloane hissed, whipping around as the smoke grenade came in. Growling, he covered his eyes and heard the crash of a window breaking.
Mutants. They don't even know what doors are anymore.
He uncovered his eyes and found he could see shadows through the smoke. Thank god for his sharp eye sight. Even better, he could hear the other man No matter how silent they were, he would always hear them. He slipped through the smoke, intent on the mutant. He drifted to the side, his feet silent on the ground. He stood behind them, eyeing the shadow that was clearing slightly as air flowed into the room from the broken window.
Idiot.
He reached an arm up and curled it around the others neck, placing his claws against the tender flesh of his skin. He pressed the man against him a hissed in his ear, "Move and you die. Now who the hell are you, mutant?"
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:36 pm

"Is he here for you?"

She asked this to Sloane in his mind, she did not sever herself or even move outside her host, the safest place was to stay rooted. She had originally possessed him because her astral energy was low, she needed to rest for a little longer yet.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:38 pm

I do not know, Chibi. He studied the face next to his, his teeth slightly bared. I've never seen him before. How about you?
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:42 pm

"Considering I spent a while without a soul knowing I exist, I seriously doubt it. I've never seen him before ever."

Last edited by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:58 pm

Yuan looked up, since Sloane had touched him all of her kinetic energy was gone. Sloane would no longer have the ability to use kinetic energy the energy required for movement. He smiled, "Me a inferior species such as yourself no I am human" The smoke then all fell to the ground, Yuan had let of a kinetic discharge that disabled movement of any kind in the room. "I know you can hear me....but currently I have taken away your ability to speak...through technological means I have made my body able to combat mutants such as your self." He then took sloane's fingers and pried himself loose. "Give me your name and I will give you mine"
Yuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:03 pm

Wow. Hes more of an idiot then I thought.... 'I have taken away your ability to speak' and yet he wants me to tell him my name...He..hehee. Haha...
Sloane glared at the stranger, his hand awkwardly out in front of me. If he was capable of movement at the time, he probably would have been hissing and spitting. He hated mutants that thought they were all that and a bag of chips.
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:09 pm

It didn't take long for her to try to test that herself. She heard everything but understanding his words were something she did not. She placed her own conscience over her hosts and tried to move in his stead. Often she was able to defy limits, she could move an unconscious host from one place to another on her own control. It was time to see if she could get this host out of the bind.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:17 pm

Sloane felt his finger twitch without his doing. His arm slowly lowered.
Are you doing that Chibi?
Suprise flitted across his face before it hardened again. He cast an evil grin at the new comer.
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:22 pm

"Mhmmmm," she grinned silently to herself, her astral form was lost and unable to be seen but had she had her own body it would have been one. She was careful and concentrated in exercising her possession, subtle as if trying to really keep it unnoticed.

"When you are ready......take back over and let's get out of here."
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Aww.. Come on... Can't we tear his head off first?
In his mind, he was pouting his lower lip although his real face was still casting a lethal look at Yuan. He sounded like a little kid begging for some cotton candy or to stay up later.
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:27 pm

"I don't like the feel of this guy, if he is human he shouldn't be able to do any of this. We have no clue what we are up against either."

She frowned, she was a kid but even she learned from being around Reox that it was much better to go into a conflict prepared.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:37 pm

Yuan attacked Sloane with Nth metal gauntlets, pushing him back. This also forced Chibi out, since spirits lose there powers temporary when hit by Nth metal. "I have come here for the spirit. Do not fight back" He stared at Sloane and shot a net from his wrist. This net wrapped around Sloane and trapped him. Yuan then threw Nth metal down, to make sure Chibi could not leave the building. "Spirit...I know you can hear me...I am taking you with me...you are a special case of mutant and my bounty is on you. Do not try to escape. Do not even move. I can see you...and, I swear, if you move a single inch, I will make you suffer." He was able to predict where their thinking pattern had been. He was not going to give them the chance.

((Apologize for the delay and my cpu is being crap >.< also I am not gonna use color on the fact that it will make it worse))

Last edited by The Chibi Heroine on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Called Sloane 'her'; Many spelling and grammar mistakes; wrong form of there/thier/they're (*dies* what is this world coming to?!?!!))
Yuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next