MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

The Missing Pieces

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: The Missing Pieces

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:04 pm

She didn't know if the blow or the revelation that he could see her and effect her which drew more of a shock on the child spirit. She shook her head, she didn't want to, she didn't want to go with him, didn't want to cooperate. By now she just wanted to get free and go away, what was going to happen to her around him she did not know but she didn't want to find out but she didn't want the consequences if she failed.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:53 am

Sloane snarled at the netting. It brought back too many memories from the day he 'woke up'. No one would ever trap him again and damned if he let this rat catch him easily.
Silently, he hooked his claws on the net. The razor sharp edge sliced through it easily, breaking him free. He stood and faced the man from behind. Much like the movements of a cat, he was completely silent.
Using his long arm, Sloane hooked off the goggles and threw them to the ground without even touching the man. He had learned his lesson.
Before the mutant could retrieve the goggles, he stomped on them, shattering the lenses and anything else that was in them. He smirked, his lips curling and his sharp teeth catching the light. He towered over the other; he easily had two feet on Yuan.
"Don't pull the cat's tail," He hissed. "It bites."
He crouched into an attack position, his tail moving behind him so he was perfectly balanced. His yellow slit eyes glittered. His eyes quickly scanned the room. He could tell that Chibi was no longer within him, but she was, at least, in the room. He fixed his eyes on the mutant, waiting for his attack.

Chibi. Come back to me. I may not be able to do this without you.

-[You called Sloane a she. You shall pay.]-
I Caught Fire

View user profile http://testsite.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan on Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:43 am

Yuan smiled, "Well since the spirit can not leave the room I guess I will get rid of you first." His hands began to circle with kinetic energy. Pulling it in from all around the moving air. He stared sloane down
"So you wanna go.....I am telling you now you inferior being will not be able to harm me at all" He flexed his muscles as both of his hands glowed with light energy. "Humans are the superior race after all...."
Yuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:16 am

She rose from the ground and gave a frown, "Okay, looks like we'll be doing things your way."

Her only chance to escape would be through Sloane, she had to take it and make the best of it. She was quick to allow herself to swiftly hover and move along the ground back to Sloane, likewise she'd learned her mistake about the metal.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:51 pm

Sloane grinned. "Lets dance, pretty boy."
He hadn't felt Chibi enter him yet. Where was she? He began slowly circling the other mutant, hoping that Chibi would be able to get him. He circled up next to her.

-[Heh. You should go up against Chev sometime. He would own your as* ^^]-
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:30 am

She reached out and her tiny astral hand pulled on his leg, though he wouldn't feel it, gripping his astral self and consuming it a second time, before fitting herself into the mold of his mind, trying to settle in before they had to move to confront the other, it looked like she wasn't going to stay there waiting to be captured, she didn't want to go and she didn't want to make it easy so she chose to conflict and fight.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:37 am

Sloane's grin grew wickeder as he felt Chibi back in him.
Welcome back. Any Idea how we are going to get this guy?
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:33 am

Yuan smirked as the kinetic energy grew more fluent and stiff in the room. It looked almost like ice, Yuan then charged at Sloane his power surged each touch left the specific body part frozen. "Come at me then with full force." Each punch and kick had tis eefect as he pushed a flurry of kicks and punches towards him.
Yuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:40 pm

"You know when I talk about getting familar with a host it was never usually to battle in that body but under the circumstances it would be good to learn that fact right about now. What are you capable of when it comes to fighting?"
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Sloane laughed as the boy came at him. He grabbed him and threw him across the church, then stalked after him.
Just about anything. I was designed for battle.
He slashed at the mutants front, creating deep gouges in his flesh and tearing his shirt.
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:11 pm

((YUAN IS NOT A MUTANT HE IS HUMAN DX))

Yuan screamed from the pain. He growled and then the sphere on his chest glowed vibrantly. "Touch me again...I dare you" He jumped up and slammed his heel into Sloane's forhead. He then tackled him into the wall with all his power. This would leave Sloane immbile for a few mintues. The Kinetic energy sapped from his body....
Yuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:48 am

Again she tried to force Sloane's body to react faster enough to lash out and use his reflexes to react and jump back into the fray.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:58 am

Sloane felt Chibi making him move, destroying Yuan's hold over him. He grinned evilly, cracking his knuckles.
"Don't pull the cat's tail now, child. He may get pissed off."
Sloane punched him in the face, blood flowing from his nose. Then he brought his hand back to slash at the man's neck, drawing more blood. He then leaped back to dodge the other's next attack.
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:19 am

Yuan was confused on how the person he was fighting could still move....He stopped to think his body covered in blood. "Blind the beast and you blind the other forces..." He smirked and then jumped up, taking his blood he flung it in Sloanes Eyes with precision. He then charged forward, and punched Sloane in the face, making sure he aimed for the eyes. Yuan was below fighting dirty.
Yuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:27 am

Predictably she squinted as crimson hit Sloane's eyes, she was not used to that and it took time to recover from it as she brought up a single arm and tried to wipe it, likewise she lashed out with his other, knocking away the arm that did the follow up blow. She then allowed Sloane to take over the offensive after she took care of the inhibitors.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:48 am

Sloane laughed, swiping Yuan's feet out from under him. The other hit the floor hard. Sloane couldn't see very well for the moment but that was okay. He could still hear perfectly fine and everything made a noise, even if it was silent to the human ear. Cat ears were stronger.
"Try again, child."
He raked his claws across the others body and jumped away. But as he left, he tore a chunk of flesh from his shoulder, spilling more blood onto the floor.
Oh well.
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:56 am

Yuan then smirked "Thats what I was hoping on" He then took two small metal swords, and rubbed them together making a large high pitched screech. He chuckled, as Sloane was distracted he took his Nth metal brace and punched him in the face. This forced Chibi out again, with each punch he clicked the Nth metal braces together and they would make a louder screech after each punch.
Yuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:02 am

Sloane laughed while the other punched him then shoved him back, digging his claws in. He grabbed the Brace and threw it out of the church via the window. He took a couple steps back to Chibi could reenter him before going after the enemy again.
"It will take more than that to stop me. I was a Colosseum champion."
He pounced, ripping at the others leg, tearing the muscle severely. He would no longer be able to use that leg.
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:03 am

Again she was casted out as if each connection with them where a physical jolt, this time casting her out longer then before. She finally pushed herself off but felt as if she wasn't able to jump up and back to possession as quickly as she was able to before.

. . . . Not again.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:08 am

Yuan growled, his body began to heal rapidly. "Severe wounds are nothing....I AM YUAN KENPACHI!" His body glowed a vibrant gold. He was using his ninja arts. This art being the ability to use kinetic energy to make his molecules and cells move at a rapid rate, thus healing all of his wounds. He smirked as he continued to do it. This made it so he was as fast as it was humanely possible. He elbowed Sloane in the face, this time it being as if Acid was hitting him in the fact the friction of the molecules moving was like acid to the skin.
Yuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:28 am

Sloane grinned, almost enjoying the pain.
"You cannot do anything worse to me then what I was put through in the past."
He s truck out, his claws taking out part of his cheek. Then knocked the other to the ground and tore flesh from him via both claw and tooth. He jumped back, right next to where Chibi was.
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:34 am

Again she lashed out her hand finally getting a tangent grip onto the astral self of Sloane and consuming it though she noticed again that it was taking her longer to manage that even with Sloane WILLINGLY taking her possession in stride.

Avoid the metal.....each time he hits me with it, it jars me out and it is harder to get back in. I don't want to lose this, and I don't want to go with him.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:37 am

Sloane nodded, jumping on top of the other and extracting all the metal and tossing it out the window. He jumped back again, grinning. Chibi was the closest thing he could call a friend and damned if he let anyone hurt her.
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:43 am

Yuan had stopped healing for the moment. "There has got to be a way to win..." He stood on his feet, and stomped the ground. He slammed kinetic energy into the ground and out came a large stone pillar. With it a leak of water. "Perfect..with water here I can soak this fight and call it a day" He chuckled and he began to move the water in a swaying form, "Kinetic energy is every where let it do my will...Gentle fist...." He then took a stance as the water covered him in a shield like state. "Kenpachi Style" He flung his fist as he took the kinetic energy out of the water and it turned into ice, that flung toward Sloane. He was now fighting at a distance floating on the water as if surfing on it. With the water he would be invincible to physical damage.
Yuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:11 am

She wanted to shiver as he tried to take hold of it, the metal seemed to coarse and tough her wherever it came into contact, even if he got rid of it, it felt like the metal still was effecting the battlefield, still affecting her even if it was casted away.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next