Post by Reox War on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:37 am

Reox smield a little "Your sister is stubborn" He said amused "Lets go then"
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Search for Chibi's past

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:44 am

"No, she hates outsiders......and you are one."

He didn't seem to have the issue and he led the way right into the sewers which was probably not to Reox's delight.

"We put her grave down under so no one would disturb it."
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:05 am

"Fair enough" he said ebfore he followed and sighed "I've waded through worse places"
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:40 pm

"Give us some credit, we didn't actually PUT her grave in the sewers, this is jus a way to get to it. Even on the streets we have some class and respect even for our own dead."
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:43 pm

Reox chuckeld "Fair enougH" He said as he follwoed the other through the sewers.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:59 pm

He stepped ahead and started to unwind a circular valve handle, to bring open a shut metal door, "After you."

Once Reox went ahead he hurried through before the door came down again. This sewer way leads out of the main city actually so its really quite deserted down here. If the governmnent ever knew about it they didn't do much about it."

They walked for actually quite a bit, it was believable to say that it was long enough that after walking so far most people would give up on where the murky water ended.

Finally he bent down and gently pressed around for something catching something between the water that opened another door, and he walked through, the other side revealing a more purified variant of what they were walking through.

"We just walked through the processing dam. The water is stopped there, goes through purification, and goes back out to be recirculated."

He jumped down, the jump was a good twenty feet down but he landed well on his feet and glanced up for Reox to follow before he started down a path. They were outside now in a forested place, at the end of it he pushed a rock to the side by placing all his weight against it and it barely moved without giving a groan.

"Come on in. Kind of very separated from everyone but a very safe place for her."
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:05 pm

Reox follwoed the other and he had to admit he was impressed the langths they went to in order to preserve CHibi's grave.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:20 pm

"Told you we didn't bury her in the sewers, hardly seemed fitting but we couldn't place her just anywhere in the City, if her body was found, no one would identify it and the city government would have just burned it."

The cave was actually lit and it began obvious from what, in the cavern their was a stone with petals on it, from overhead a light shone down casting sunlight's rare glow on the simple smooth stone. It said nothing but like he had told Reox it had some torn, dirty possessions of Midi's.

"I handle the upkeep," he softly uttered, "Losing her was like losing a little sister."
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:24 am

Reox looked at the grave "You guys really loved her, too keep her grave like this for 12 years...You did well" Reox said softly.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:58 am

"We added precautions through the years, when the processing plant was made and we grew strong enough with our power we hefted that huge boulder from a nearby rockslide to dissuade discoveries but yeah we loved her. She was the type you could not help but loving. She is the type to be the “ringleader” of a group. She always wanted to be the center of attention and she hated it when others excelled more than she does. Jules may have led the gang but she acted as the young role model."
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:53 pm

"Heh" Reox smield softly "She hasnt changed a bit in 12 years then" He said simply "Shes still the same even now "Always stubborn hating iw when shes not the centre of attention...mostly mine"
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:01 pm

"That's good......at least death hasn't gotten to her totally, it would have been depressing to learn if she was mellowed out by it. I wonder how much she really remembers about all of us," he trailed off in an unsure tone.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:30 pm

"I think you guys above all else is what she hold onto the most...if she didn't remember why would she get upset over the thought of coming to the park? or even mentioning her death"? He pointed out "...you were all,...very special to her...Im sure"
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:41 pm

"Enough to come back? Despite our failures? Listen, I don't know what she means to you but if you do bring her back, we want her back."
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:46 pm

"...That, isn't your choque to make I'm afraid" He said simply as he stared at the grave "If this works and I do bring her back the choice ultimately will be up to HER whether she goes back to you guys or not" He said softly "...To be honest Im not sure what she sees in me to stay, and Im not sure what to think about her either...all I know is I want to help.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:56 pm

"That alone makes you kinder then most you'd find on the streets. I'm not sure what kind of things happened to you but you seem like an alright sort, even when you were well to do you took her in."

Has no clue what kind of motivations would make a Savior turn good considering, like Chibi, being on the North Side where Elena ran things, he has only seen the ills.
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:07 pm

"I'm one of three people that can see her so far the fact I was the first made her attacked to me I guess...12 years not being able to be seen as that effect I suppose" He said softly before his mouth twitched in a smile "Heh...not many people would say that thanks to Elena's influences" He said softly; it was all Elena's fault Savour had a bad name, recklessly killing and tortuitng innocent mutants who had done no wrong just twisted the policing system Roex had fought to establish on Zibyl
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:17 pm

"Yeah I suppose it would, just take care of her, like I said she can be tedious and maybe even a little hard to deal with at times but she isn't a bad kid, she always was well meaning and headstrong. Since we can't really handle helping her, I am going to say it to you clearly, I am expecting you to take care of her while she is under your wing. She may act like she can take on the world but she has a tendency to fall in over her head without meaning to. Can you do that for now?"
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:19 pm

Reox was silent for a moment before he nodded "Sure I can...Ill come back when Ive buily her new body" He said "Then you can see her for yourself"
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:25 pm

"Thanks, you don't know how awkward and a tad embarrassing it is to hand this kind of request over to a total stranger. Jules would have never done it period, she feels like she has to do it or it means nothing."
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:27 pm

"I understand how you feel, after all you have no basis on which to trust me" He said before he smirked "The girls is very prideful in ehr own abilites huh?" He said softly.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:34 pm

"She might not look it but she is a RARE SOFT tone to life here on the streets. She still takes in kids and children and she watches over them like as if she is there mother, she gets real rough with anyone who tries to tangle with them either. She is really emotional but its hard to pin down. The kids know she cares because she is there but she doesn't let that knowledge catch her at a disadvantage because even though she has a sense of mercy, we know the streets don't."
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:49 pm

"Amen to that "He said softlywith a smile.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:55 pm

"That is why she was the first and last person you want to deal with, she's the only BLOOD I've got so wherever Jules is, I am not far behind, hence my presence now."
The Chibi Heroine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:02 pm

"Fair enough" He said softly "Thanks for bringing me here" He said softly "It's getting late...ches probably waiting for me...after doing drawings all over my desk" He said amused.
Reox War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next