Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voluntary work

+4
Ami
Elena Vexus
Cresill
Reox War
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Voluntary work - Page 3 Empty Re: Voluntary work

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:23 am

Reox stared at the twitching foot then a t the other "..." Roex said nothing he punched the man hard; he didn't pause when he heard a satisfying crack as the mans nose broke and didn't leave him time to recover as he grabbed him by the threat pinned him down and turned his fish into stone as he beat the ever loving shit out of the man hearing his jaw break next. "You bastard you crazy sick bastard! I'll fucking kill you! She was a little girl! She was innocent! She didn't deserve what you did to her you sick twisted fucker! Don't you have ANY goddman respect for the dead! You should have just left her ALONE!" he yelled; No one had ever seen Reox this mad; even then this was just the start of it; it was bad enough he couldnt have saved chibi when she was tortured but to have his faliutre and Chibi's pain rubbed in his face pushed him over the edge as Ice began forming in his other hand and he started to freeze the doctor from the inside out.

This was why Reox tried not to get mad, becuase when he was his powers got out of control and were usually even stronget then normal.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:28 am

Shiloh had absolutely no idea as to why the man had chosen to enrage Reox. But one thign was for sure, the other man would surely regret it. Not to mention the hyperactive young man made a note to never anger Reox or there would be hell to pay. He wanted to stop Reox, but he didn't think there was a possible way to snap him out of his inhuman rage
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:47 am

Doc chuckled, he was in no pain, his molecules moved rapidly enough where reox could have the satisfaction of feeling pain only to realize he had actually done nothing. This is the moment Doc was waiting for, The Area stopped shaking as one clone came and tackled Reox forward 20 seconds in time. He was now all the way on the other side of the arena. Doc then stood up, as he rearranged his jaw. "You know reox you really should have been there....her screams were positively vibrant" He then dashed towards reox "Come on give me all you got..." He stood there and waited.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:58 am

Reox started to glow "You'll pay...YOU ALL FUCKING PAY!" He growled before the clone was burned to ashes just bey being near Reox the ground he walked on fizzled and melted as he stepped towards the doctor "Ill kill you 1000 times of rif I gotta you suck fuck" He said the others skin already coming in boils and burn as Reox came closer.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:12 am

Doc chuckled more and more, "What are you going to do...your gonna kill me right...so will it quench your thirst..your thirst for vengence...you dont even care why.....her screams....they were your fault....the goverment has abandoned you but not us....and I tell you you have done everything we have planned...If you think Elena is running the shots here you are mistaken..and to top it off....by killing me you will only make things worse for her...and all of your sad excuse for heroes...." He then healed and appeared behind him, they transformed into chibi and danced around him, they filled the entire area, piling onto of them. He then mimicked chibi's screams, he could change his vocak chords to match any sound. The screams and tears played over and over again coming from each clone. Yes he could blow them away, but for each one he killed, two more appeared.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:54 am

No one could get withing three feet of him without being turned instantly to ashes, the others words stung "I dont give a FUCK about Elena!" He snarled the more the screams happened the worse the fore got; everyone was making a run for it as the heat got worse "Shut up! SHUT UP!" He reaped before the heat and fire flared, the whole colosseum erupted into flames that shot sky High and began burning the place to the ground it was so hot even the stone melted and crumbled.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:02 am

Doc chuckled, "Well thanks for getting the dirty work out of the way love...I will see you later" Doc had left him with a gift Chibi's foot had Nth metal stuck on it, without anyway to get rid of the metalm it could not be reattached..."I will give you the next part the next time we meet" A Clone and Elena were leaving. "Well my work here is done...its just you and me now Reo.....you wanna beat me up some more" The original was unaffected by the heat. His molecules moving so rapidly it would have mattered. "Do me a favor....cry for me" He had even gotten so close to reox as if to touch him. "You know reox.....you should get rid of them all...you should do my bidding...let your emotions vanish.....you should be my pet" More clones appeared, and they began to transform into Nire. "Guess what...the more you care about anyone else but me....the more they will suffer..."
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:08 am

Ragna opened his eyes he had been taking a stroll, to see what rill had been up to. He also came to check up on Elena and look at her suffer. Only to hear a loud explosion he looked to his right and looked at Rill, "I would suggest you hide in the shadows and prepare to take over....in case anything should go a miss..." A small girl, with black hair was next to him, her body was not in full health. It almost seeming Zombiefied.

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Evehlit Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:16 am

The figure had a serious but vacant expression, she seemed to note Hellion's order as she seemed to acknowledge them a quiet obedient nod. A cloak actually hid her unseemly undead appearance from most but the eyes were truly the worse kind of embrace she could bestow. She had been made and raised for this, it was not incorrect to say she lived to be used whenever needed.

Evehlit

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:19 am

Reox glared at him before the elements changed and suddenly the whole collusion was encased in ice where the fire had been Reox moved through the Ice easily but the other was frozen solid when Molecules were coled they ceased to move because of the temperature this way the Doctor couldn't move. "I'll never cry for you, I'll never work for you and I'll never listen to a word you say doctor" He purred as he touched the frozen he touched him and sent him to the void where HIS body and microbes were dissolved into nothingness making him cease to exist "Go die in hell" he said softly.

(Love tos ee you get out of this Pandar -_- The void turned anythign into nothing therre fore ht emolecules are dead the doc is dead. HA HA HA)
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:29 am

Merill took a step back as the ground shook again. The audience had been successfully evacuated but the walls were crumbling, including the one that was supporting the booth he was in. He turned and shoved the door open and ran down the shaking stairs, once he was at the bottom he ran off down the hall. His eyes widened as he was blocked off by a crumbled wall, thank god there were so many hall ways.

He turned down another hall, stumbling in the direction of the front door. He came to a stop at another caved in wall, it wasn't safe to be anywhere in the Colosseum because of the weak floors above the dungeon. He knew Castel and the other prisoners would have been evacuated too. Why was he still in here? Why would he bother giving up the opportunity of escaping to wait for the others. He stumbled back as more rubble fell, followed by the ceiling in front of him.

Merill turned away from the stones blocking the way and ran back the way he'd come, finally finding another hall that led in the general direction of one of the exits. Though, there weren't many since they couldn't afford to lose prisoners.

After a while he finally ran out one of the side doors and away from the exploding Colosseum. He spotted Ragna and the girl and ran over them, practically falling to his knees beside them as he caught his breath.
Cresill
Cresill

http://talym-rp-911.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Evehlit Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:33 am

He collapsed not to far from her, she gave a blink and glanced from him to her Master, waiting for the go ahead. It was not unusual, she didn't react often with anyone, it was likely few knew she existed but the Ratchet.

Evehlit

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:34 am

Doc's laughter could still be heard, "I can manipulate my molecules in anyway, including slowing them down or speeding them up....I told you....you can not kill me....you have only one choice....you must love me....." He then reapeared walking towards reox. "Please do not be alarmed.....but there is something you need to seek your revenge.....somthing only I can give you......and the only way for you to get what you want...is to love me.......and in order to love me....you need to hate me.....so continue to hate me...let it consume you....let your anger get the best of you time and time again....and I promise you.....in time....you will be mine.....Hell it would be easier to say you already belong to me" Even tho Reox froze him, his molecular structure is already so unstable that breaking him physically or chemically was impossible. He was clearly not a fighter he just toyed with Reox's mind. "You make thinga so easy lover..all of this and I did not even have to throw a punch to get you to love me" He stood there "Love me some more Reox" He stood there waiting for the next blow.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:39 am

Hellion looked at rill with worry "What happened...Elena and her scumb came and messed everything up I bet...I see now I will have to teach her another lesson" He walked forward, towards the building. Still haring commotion inside. "Eve......split them up would you......" Seeing Reox and Doc go back and forth seemed pointless to him. He had read both of there minds with ease, "Pitiful creatures...."

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:43 am

Reox froze at that "Your disgusting" He said as he took a step back; he wanted to smash the others face in but what good would it do ifhe just gave the other what he wanted?"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Evehlit Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:47 am

"My pleasure."

She murmured softly finally, her reply was smooth but her voice was rough like it was RARELY used. She stepped forward and instantly her powers snaked out consuming the flames and snuffing them out though she wasn't really getting rid of them just putting them away. The wind blew down the hood over her face. She finally opened a chasm of the astral realm and sent fire between Reox and Doc.

With azure eyes and raven black hair, a specter that had haunted Reox had been brought back to life in front of his very eyes because it was Chibi who faced him. Her eyes locked on them both and ripped them clean out of their bodies. She'd spent 11 years in training, she was made initially for the Colosseum they wouldn't be able to resist her geas of control that easy even if she was less powerful than either especially not putting Reox off guard with who she was. Their astral selves was cast into the astral plane and she smirked gently as the flames subsided.

Evehlit

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:53 am

(Uhm Evehlit Reox turned his fire into ICE then shattered it there's nothing left to STOP!)

Reox bliendk when he was suddenly tipped into the astral realm "What the-...-_- Will people PLEASE stop frocing my to the astral realm! Its annoying!"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Evehlit Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:55 am

She placed her hand down and then murmured, "Done, what do you want done with their bodies?"

She didn't even glance back at Hellion, knowing he'd instruct her on what to do to smooth things out she just had to follow through.

Evehlit

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:57 am

Doc sighed, "I was afraid you would say that.....now I am going to crumble to pieces.....but I can see it in your eyes....you will never forgive me....that is exactly what I want" He quickly had sensed that Hellion and Evev were on there way, and just as quickly he left a decoy for them. "Tard mon amour" He whispered as he left them with nothing.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:05 am

He nodded, "you can take the poor doctor and he can come home with us, even if it is just a clone his body can produce powers useful to me....as for Reox...." He closed his eyes and began to vision. His eyes slammed open. He smirked and looked at Eve.....we will take him home and leave him on his door step. you do so, and I will be dealing with the other damage here..." He took the remains of the colliseum...."What power Reox has...the ability to litterally burn the flames into pure energy...." He took what he could and turned it into a miniature version. "I suppose Rill will have no choice but come live with me now....."

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Evehlit Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:09 am

"Understood."

She placed an astral puppet under the doctor's clone, it was placing his body under the geas of one of her slave spirits. She did the same to Reox's before walking back towards the Chao Tower, once they got there she'd pull him back out of the astral plane but until then she thought to have an easy task returning him home.

Evehlit

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:14 am

Reox was NOT happy to be out of his body and he was struggling with every ounce of energy he had he would NOT let this bitch control him. The girl must have been surprised when she was suddenly amused inside of Reox "Give me back my body you bitch" He snarled as he started to force her out.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:18 am

Hellion had walked up to rill and gave him the miniature version of her colliseum. "I am sorry to disapoint you...but you do realise this means you can come live with me from now on..." He set the miniature Colliseum in Rill's hand. "So what will it be" He noted that eve had left with the two, she was obediant as always and did her missions with ease.

Last edited by Hellion on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Evehlit Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:20 am

She glanced, her azure eyes locking upon him and forcing him back out, "Now.....that wasn't like a gentlemen. Especially when I am bringing you back home that seems a tad ungrateful."

She rejected astral which means it wasn't her possessing him, she had many astrals that she had FORCED out of bodies and she called upon them, forcing them to possess others and do whatever she wanted them to. She even had Chibi's voice, every physical attribute matched but the light of her eyes, the tone of her voice, the lack of emotion it just DIDN'T FIT.

Evehlit

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:26 am

Sloane had taken her home and she'd actually been placed to rest within but suddenly something felt wrong, like there was a familiar chasm or disturbance but it was all wrong. She slipped out of Sloane's body and limped and struggled into Reox's office, not having one of her feet made her astral hovering seem to trip up and she fell down, her hand just a little ways from a window overlooking the streets below. She frowned and glanced, it was Reox but he was with someone she could see. He couldn't be the source, he never felt WRONG like that but someone was next to him, was it them? She went through the glass and hovered, falling down to descend on them both. When she got closer though it REALLY didn't feel right, what was in Reox WAS NOT REOX. She suddenly glared and charged ripping apart the astral inside and ripping a hole open the astral plane forcing Reox back into his own body.

"Papa, what happened you?"

She then turned to glare at the other but shock took over it, "Me......but this can't be."
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next