Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Room.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Making Room. - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Room.

Post by Reox War Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:39 pm

"Everyone can die, bitch" He said before she was suddenly enshrouded in light which blinded her and blocked ear from moving in anyway. the darkness dragon then roared as he reared its head back and spewed dark flames into the trap which the light put Elena in trying to devour her completely.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:58 am

There was a barrier of energy that materialized over her that protected her from the dragon for the time being "Quit being a jerk and fight me! Yourself! Didn't we just have a conversation about this?!"
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:01 am

Reox rolled his eyes as he grabbed her by the hair as he let the dragon disappear he smelled her into a near by wall "Whats the point? we both know that you'll keep rematerializing and Ill keep outwitting your bitch ass, so how about you just tell mE what the HELL i need to know and then you con go of and continue being Psylos;s little messenger bitch okay? That Doctor of yours has something I NEED!"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:35 am

((LMAO! Smellled?!? XP))

"Ow.. WTF!? Oh,and the whole telling you stuff bit, yeah, not happening. I'm pretty much here to make your life hell. This is just kinda how it works buddy"
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:52 am

(Slammed! Not smelled XD)

Reox glared at herbefore he began to choke herto the point where he was ready to snap her fucking neck "Stubborn bitch"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:08 am

((Haha! Kay Razz))

Elena sent a burst of black fire from her body trying to burn if not deteriorate Reox. During the blast she teleported herself a decent distance away from Reox. "Have you ever had a girlfriend? Cause I would think that you would be VERY abusive... Alright, well let's try to do some damage..." ELena pointed up, and a bolt on lightning came crashing down on reox.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:22 am

Reox snorted "What makes you think I'm the LEAST bit interested in women? if your any indication of the female species then I DEFIANATYL have no interest in women" He said with a snort before he sweat dropped "For the love of- Will you STOP USING LIGHTNING!?" He said as he caught the energy in his hands "How many times! The more lightning you use the more energy you end up giving me! Your just pumping me with energy and giving me more power" He said with a sigh "You dont learn" He said as the energy builds up before he fired it right back at her.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:32 pm

Elena knocked away the lightning with her hand. "Pretty sure you need to learn a thing or two. Now that you have absorbed my electrisity, you are pretty much fnished. As we speak, your energy is being eaten away. something in your body MUST be real. Something that is keeping you teathered to this world... And I will find it. You cannot tell me there isn't! It's not in your powers to ignore the laws of reality!"
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:34 pm

Reox chuckled before he disappeared and turned into light itself "Your right there is something that tethers me here but as long as I keep morphing my body you'll never find it" he said simply.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:21 pm

"Raw choice!" Elena held up her hands sending lightning all through the light, eating away at it. This attack had no charge to it, it's only purpose was to dematerialize whatever it hit. Absorbing it would only be damaging
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:52 pm

Reox changed and became the wind and dodged her attack; he could feel what she hit eating away at him but in this form eh was merely made of energy so ti had no effect on his body just on the unlimited energy he got from the planet itself.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:16 am

"Okay,so right now i cant hurt you, and you cant hurt me. You Really need to stop this. its getting us nowhere..."
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:14 pm

"I would if you werent trying to take over my territory..." He said
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum