Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Shelter

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

For Shelter Empty For Shelter

Post by i-HaXx Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:21 pm

After leaving the Mall with Kayla, they made their way to find shelter together.

Hax walked beside Kayla silently stealing a glance at her every now and then. He tapped his shades accessing his GPS. "And it says that there should be a church not too far off from here." He tapped his shades agian, looking over to Kayla. "Feeling any better after that nap, hmm?"

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

For Shelter Empty Re: For Shelter

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:28 pm

Kayla looked around Ziby and looked a little sad at what was effectively a war zone; full of ruins and decay "Yes, thank you I always feel better after I sleep" She said simply as she followed Haxx like a lost puppy; after forming a connection of sorts with him she was bound to follow him wherever he went more of lack of purpose or anywhere else to go "Did you sleep at all Hax?" She asked she couldn't tell if he was tired or not because of his glasses.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:41 pm

Hax remembered her behind as the last thing he saw before closing his eyes. He scratched his head and smiled a bit. "Yea, I rested a bit after you did. Your snake kept me a bit of.... company......" He said hesitantly remembering their conversation mid sentence. "But yea, enjoyable." He said with a smile.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:47 pm

Kayla blinked at that "She did? ah I see" she said with a smile "She's usually quiet when Im awake" she said as she stroked the snakes metallic scales softly with one hand; as promised the snake hadn't transferred any of thier conversation over to her consiousness and remained silent " Hey I think I see a building ahead...you think that's the church?" she asked as she pointed.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:05 pm

Hax stopped and stared at how battered the church actually was. He started to have second thoughts, but it was probably better than sleeping in the mall in slight danger again. "Uh, do you think we should still?....." He asked Kayla his opinion on the place hesitantly. "We could always look elseware...."

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:11 pm

"..." Kayla cocked her head to one side at that "Well it doesn't seem dangerous there's people inside and outside too...its better than nothing...maybe they have a shower there" she said she was starting to look a little dirty, sleeping in the filth infested mall hadn't really helped as she rubbed at a smudge of dirt on her cheek.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:30 pm

He sighed. "Then go we shall..." He didn't really want to go and deal with the religous people telling him how gaming will ruin his life again, but he was up for whatever Kayla wanted to do. "Then to the church we go..." He said a bit dissapointed.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:36 pm

The church wasn't what Has expected there was a single priest who was helping mutants share out food and a place for them to stay; there was little time for religion when you lived in a warzone. "Ah...your both new" the priest said with a smile. Kayla smield and waved "We Uh we dont have anywhere to go really...we were wondering if we could stay here?" She asked softly.

"Well the church is exclusive with its members...but how can I say no to such a fair face?" The pristet said a she let them come inside.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:39 pm

Sloane glanced up as the two approached the church. He was well hidden up in the tree so they would not see him as he watched the couple approached.
Oh, he highly doubted they were a couple but he was trying to think happy thoughts. Something Chibi had told him to do.
There was a small group of humans inside the church, but they came ever week. These two... They were new.
Possible enemies?
Sloane hissed lowly.
The last person to attack the church had been Yuan and he had been after Sloane's only friend, Chibi. The two of them would have been toast if Reox hadn't came to bust up the party.
Not waiting to find if they were friend or foe, Sloane dropped silently from his tree, directly behind them.
Thanks to his cat-like skills, they wouldn't have heard his landing, nor his approach.
He followed them into the church and gave the priest a silent nod. The priest swallowed and looked away, hurrying off to get the new guests some food.
Sloane eyed the two like a couple pieces of meat.
No one would ever hurt this sanctuary again.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

http://testsite.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:50 pm

Kayla didnt need to see or hear him because he mechanical snake did it for her and informed her that they were being followed, she turned to Sloane and blinked at him "...Who, are you?" she asked.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:00 pm

Sloane hissed. "I guard this church." His tail twitched behind him as his yellow eyes glowed. The gold rings on his tail click together. "The priest may be trusting of others, but I never let my guard down."
He grinned at them, sharp teeth catching the light that filtered in the stain-glass windows.
"But Chibi says I should cheer up and trust more. You have not caused any trouble yet but I will be watching. She hasn't changed me that much.... yet..."
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:07 pm

"Huh?" He turned around to find the cat-like male behind the two of them. he was a bit freaked out, and really unsure how to react. "Uh... Hi?" He said uneasily.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:11 pm

Kayla blinekd at that "...I see" she said as she gave Sloane a sweet smile "Its okay we dont want any trouble I promise kitty" She said as she stroekd his ears softly; they were cute.

(XD KITTY!)
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:16 pm

"Eh, I don't think-" He tried to stop her, but was a bit late. He watched Sloane's reaction cautiously, knowing he wouldn't enjoy it.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Sloane hissed violently. She had dared petting him and, even worse, she had called him kitty. He would only ever allow Chibi that privilege, even though he knew she wouldn't ever do it.
He swatted her hand away, his claws grazing her skin, cutting deep gashes. Fire flickered in his eyes as he took a step back. The priest glanced over anxiously but did not interfere. He knew Sloane's rage and would rather keep his saintly life then step in now.
"Kitty?" He hissed. "I try kindness on you and you mock me!"
If he had fur, it would have stood on end from the insult.

{[Stupid cat. Course, it is his nature. Damn proud creatures they are.]}
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:26 pm

Kayla blinked at that before she looked at her arm "..." She didn't know the meaning of pain and it was a shock to her when she felt it for the first time "...A-ah" She said as she felt her eyes well up with tears as it bled a little, however the cut began to heal rapidly and reform until there was nothing but what seemed to be a red scratch mark. "...I'm sorry" She said as she rubbed her arm looking like a upset child; she hadn;t understood that the other had been insulted at all she had NO social skills; shed woken up from being in a lab with no memories of her own only what she could pull from the internet in her brain.

The snake around her neck hissed dangerously as its head reared up angrily at its host being marked.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:29 pm

Hax stepped up with a smile "No no, don't mind her, she goes about things as though a child would, please forgive her for and disrespect hehe~" He said nervously, unsure if he would accept his apology.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:38 pm

Sloane almost attacked the snake when he heard what the man said. He focused on the others face, forcing his temper to disappear. Damn it. Chibi was weakening him.
"Sorry, Miss." He dropped his head to stare at the grounds.
He was making the floor dirty.
He was an idiot.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:43 pm

Kayla wiped her eyes and blinked before she looked up at the ceiling; was it raining? She didn't understand the concept of tears "Hmm? Oh its okay I wont make you made anymore, promise" she said that sweet smile back on her face. "Whats your name? Im Kayla, and this is Haxx ^^"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:51 pm

Hax looked at Kayla a bit worried, but was glad she rebounded from the whole thing, watching her injury heal so quikly, he figured it was another power of hers. He wasn't quite sure of how to react anymore. He decided to just listen to whatever was going on with a smile.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:00 pm

Sloane nodded. "Sloane." he grumbled.
Sometimes he really could hate what Chibi was doing to him.
But then, he could never hate her. Never.
So really there was only one more option.
Against everything Chibi had taught him, Sloane started to hate himself again. How could he have attacked a child? Why didn't he realize she had the mind of a child? Why hadn't he seen that innocent glimmer in her eye.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:06 pm

Kayla noticed the other looekd upset "Are you okay? Did I upset you?" She asked softly as she cocked her head to one side.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:10 pm

Hax sat down indian style, not knowing where this all would go, so he decided to watch watch the two kiss and make up. He circled the ground with a finger sighing heavily.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:08 pm

Sloane shook his head to clear it.
"I'm fine, child. Are you hungry?"
All his attention was focused on the girl, completely ignoring the sitting man.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:39 pm

Kayla nodded at that "Yeah, I think we both are" she said with a soft smile.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum