Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search for the suit.

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Search for the suit. Empty Search for the suit.

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:28 pm

Kayla frowned a little as she picked her way through the ruins of the ancient zone she remebered waking up after it rose out of the sea; she'd been so scared and confused she'd ran from the lab while in her cyber suit however it scared a lot of people so she;d left it behind "Im sure I hid it around here" She murmured though she couldnt find it.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Search for the suit. Empty Re: Search for the suit.

Post by i-HaXx Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:35 pm

Hax followed Kayla, kicking rock. He didn't really know what they were looking for, other than a suit. she didn't really describe it to him, he went on imagining Kayla in tuxedos, work out-fits, and swim suits.... mostly swim suits. He finally decided to ask. "Hey whats this suit supposed to look like anyways' he said raising a brow.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:37 pm

Kayla paused at that "Uhm its a big metal thing" She said lamely; it was hard for her to describe "Its while and it quite bid and the arms had laser swords" she said with a smile.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:45 pm

"Oh...." Hax was dissappointed as he pictured her in a giant cluncer outfit. "Well something like that shouldn't be to hard to FI-!" Hax had tripped over somthing submerged into the ground, covered in dirt and dust. "The hell is this?" He asked, rubbing his head.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:00 am

"Huh?" Kayla said before she looked and grinned as she began digging it out "This might be it! Come help me!" She said with a smile.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:12 am

He grinned. Suddenly a red and white helmet appered on his head as well as a neon orange shovel in hand. "Lets get to work." He bagan digging at incredible speeds, going in in circles trying not to damage the suit.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:21 am

Kayla laughed at that and sheered him on though she was strong there was no way she could ever dig as fast as He could while he was digging he uncovered some sort of metal box too "Huh?" She said as she scraped dirt off the box and yanked it open "Ahhhhhhhhhhh" She purred as she pulled out a skimpy maid outfit; shes never worn a dress before but she liked them; some of them were moth eaten or worn but some were in pretty good shape for being buried for god knows how long.

She smiled and closed the box, making a mental not to take it back with them to the church before she turned back to her suit and smiled "You did a great job it seems to still be working fully" she said as she knelt down and wriggled her self into the suit "cyber 01 activate" she said before he suit glowed blue a little with her voice activation before she stood in it; because of the souts extra armour it made her called then Hax by about half a foot.

"He it still works" she said with a smile; it might not have made her look sexy but it did make her look bad ass.

(Mwahahaha)
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:33 am

He Dragged himself up out of the ditch he dug, completly out of breath. His helmet and shovel dissapeared as he gave Kayla a smile "No prob... Anytime... hehe." He reclined on his elbows as he watched Kayla assemble her suit. He looked over to the box, not remembering digging it up. "Hey uh, what in there?" He asked lifting a brow(I think I know what in that box -_-)

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:38 am

(XD)

Kayla blinked "Some dresses and things" She said as she lifted it out of the dirt; her suit enhanched her strenth greatly so she picke dit up easily.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:46 am

"Dresses?" Hax played dress up with er in his mind for a bit. "Hey are you gonna have to wear that all the time now, are would you have to carry it?"

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:58 am

"I can choose to wear it or not but its easier to wear it for now then take it back to the church" Kayla said with a laugh as he hands held the box " Hax hop onto my back will you? I have the church logged into my data base, I can fly is back there"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:10 am

"Eh, uh, your back?" He stood up and walked behind her. The suit fit snug against her body, morso than her shorts did. He got a bit closer, blushing a bit, hopping on her back, crossing his arms across her neck. He hadn't really been this close to her before. "W-wait how fast does this thing go?" He said in a bit of a panic.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:15 am

"You'll see" She said with a grin as the thrusters in her legs started up and with a jolt they were in the air the speed was pretty fast but not so fast it was a struggle to hold onto her.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:38 am

He was suprised at how fast they were going. He wasn't really sure comfortable on her back at that speed , but the only thing that keeping her on her back was the thought of him on her in that position. "How much looooonger~?" He asked as the wind raced against his face.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:42 am

"Were almost there, hold on and prepare for landing" She said; it wasn't long before she landed behind the church she let him slip off before she deactivated her shut and slid out of it; the suit fit only her and activated at her voice almost it was far to heavy to try and ,move so she wasn't worried about ti being stolen "Help me carry this inside ^^" She said as she began dragging the box.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:50 am

He quikly ran over to the box, grabbing the other end. He was concerned with why she was smiling so much about the box. Hax stayed silent most of the way as they made their way inside the room. Dropping the box in the middle of the floor. "So whats so special about these dresses anyway?" He asked tapping the box.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:56 am

Kayla smield "Well cause there dresses! Ive never worn one before and there's some nice ones" She said as she opened it and pulled out the skimpy maid uniform and out it to her chest "See? isnt it nice?" She said; it looked like it would hug against her body really well.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:58 am

Hax's jaw dropped. "Uh, your really gonna wear that around?" He said with a schocked expression.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:03 am

"Well I wanna try it on and see if it fits!" She said with a grin "I'll be right back!" She said before she ran off with said dress and that was TAME compared to some outfits; it seemed to be some sort of costume trunk becuase a lot of the outfits were rather...sparkly.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:09 am

He sighed with relief because he really thought she would change clothes infront of him for a second. He crouched down to the box, rummaging through it, "What the hell?" He pulled out what seemed to be silver sparkling underwear. he stared at them for a second. "And I have to stay in the same room as her... In a church.... while she wears this.... If there is a god... Why would you torment me so." He said as a single tear fell from his eye.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:13 am

"Im back...where did you get those? Were they in the box?" Kayla asked as she walked over in the maid outfit black knee high stockings and all "There sparkly, I wonder if there's a matching top in here" She muttered as she bet over to look; the skirt barely hit her freaking underwear from view when she bent over.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:17 am

"Gah" Hax jumped off the flloor, onto his bed, breaking its fram as it collapsed to the ground. "Mah ass, IT HURTS!" He screamed. "Speaking of ass..." He said to himself as he leaned in staring at Kaylas behind. "Why god?"

Last edited by i-HaXx on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:23 am

Kayla turned to him"...are you okay?" She asked before he frowned "You broke the bed? Now your gonna have to share with me until I can find enough parts to fix it" She said with a huff her hands on her hips a sparkly bra hanging from her hand. (XD)
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:27 am

His eyes lit up. "Aww manI hope you don't mind us sharing a bed and junk now." He said very sarcastically for he really didn't mind at all. He eyed the bra. "Hey that looks nice, try that one on~" he laughed to himself.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:38 am

"Hmm? this? It doesnt look big enough" He said as she stretched it over her boobs over the maid outfit there was very little material that was for sure "It looks more like underwear and you cant see that" she said as she wagged a finger at him "That's private...I think"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next