Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reappearence

2 posters

Go down

Reappearence Empty Reappearence

Post by Elena Vexus Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:17 am

There was a loud bang, clearing the area of the trees that surrounded. Elena lay on the ground, in front of the church doors. She was in a small white dress that stopped at the knees. her hair was white, but her eyes remained a bright pink color. She sat for a moment, remembering all that had happened. Upon recollecting, she entered the church and sat down in a bench and began to think. Elena needed to figure out something. How to get her body back and regain the control that she had. After going through countless ideas, she fell asleep. Removing part of herself from her own body and getting forced through time and space can take a lot out of a person. So she laid there, fast asleep... Probably still trying to think of a way to get her life back...
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Reappearence Empty Re: Reappearence

Post by I Caught Fire Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:31 pm

Sloane hissed as his enemy reappeared in front of the church. As she disappeared into the church, he began pacing, slowly, for a few minutes. Suddenly, he turned and ran off to tell Reox that thier enemy was back. Vexus was too weak to do much damage right now... He hoped.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

http://testsite.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:18 pm

Elena awoke, thinking that she had heard someone or something walking about... She began to worry and thought it would be best to leave. Suddenly the watch she was wearing began to glow and shake a little bit. Elena stared at it a little confused. She move her hand and touched the watch, and at tat instant, she was whipped through time and space again.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum