Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A normal day's work.

2 posters

Go down

A normal day's work. Empty A normal day's work.

Post by death13245 Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:22 pm

The 'old' man sighed. He always declared himself old. Blood dripped from the spikes on the chainsword that he carried around and several dead humans were next to him. He took out a cig and lit it before putting it in his mouth and sighing. "Life is damn stupid..." He muttered just relaxing for now.

death13245

Back to top Go down

A normal day's work. Empty Re: A normal day's work.

Post by Rebecca Kane Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:50 pm

Rebecca was up in a tree watching the creature. She glared and jumped down from the tree near him. "Are you fulfilled?....with this life of killing?". Rebecca walked towards him but stopped herself, she chuckled.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by death13245 Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:52 pm

He blinked looking at her. He had noticed her before. "It's not that...killing mutants...the vile creatures...I find to be not like killing...more like helping." He said quietly. "Why?" He then asked her. "Do you like watching people murder?"

death13245

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:57 pm

Rebecca grit her teeth but put a hand over her face for a split second to calm her nerves. She stared at him in disgust. "I am not to answer such questions....by the loyalty i hold...I shall take hold of those of the likes of you". Rebecca moved her hands infront of her as to form a wavy line of sheer colors. "I will take you..."
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by death13245 Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:01 pm

The guy blinked and shook his head. "Stop the magic show already...it's hurting my eyes..." He said rubbing them. "I won't be taken away and I'm sorry but I'm not in the mood to have a fight with anyone else...I'm waiting until my friend comes back..."

death13245

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:31 pm

Rebecca shook her head and threw her hands into the air making the wavy sheer of color into sparkling lights shaped like diamonds. "Violence shall come to you whether you like it or not....plus i have a job to do". She clapped her hands together once and moved her palms towards him sending the colors at him in eye blinding and painful beams.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by death13245 Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:34 pm

The guy groaned and just pulled his hat over his eyes. There was a little section he could see out of and it basically was just sunglasses in his hat. "I said I hate those sparkles." He said annoyed now as he gripped his sword tightly in his hand and reached for the second one that he brought with him today.

death13245

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:41 pm

Rebecca smirked as she shot the beams at him. "Then do something about it....". She moved one of her hands infront of her face to cover one eye.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by death13245 Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:47 pm

The guy just stood up and walked up closer to her closing his eyes. "Okay I will." He gripped the trigger on one of the swords and the small engine started up and roared loudly. "Don't make me hurt you."

death13245

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:54 pm

Rebecca smiled abit but it faded. "You should pay attention to the things around you". The beams followed him in a massive blast of 100 electrified like lights and slashes causing many deep wounds. "Don't take me lightly just by what you see"
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by death13245 Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:59 pm

He opened his eyes and gasped groaning and gritting his teeth as felt slashes against his back mainly. He growled and sighed. "Just because your fighting without your own strength...doesn't make you powerful...your just weak." He said quietly roaring his other chainsword before slashing them at her ignoring the pain but glad that his vest and jacket stopped the wounds from being too painful.

death13245

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:02 pm

Rebecca moved her hands forward making individual barriers. "My strength is what makes these powers work....fool!". She moved her sheer but solid barriers forward at him to cause some damage.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by death13245 Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:06 pm

"Just say that to yourself..." He said moving back getting annoyed at the barriers. He then looked around and smiled throwing his blade letting it miss her and it slowly grinded through a tree behind her letting it fall towards her as he moved backwards enough to not get hit himself.

death13245

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:17 pm

Rebecca looked behind her at the tree as it was falling and dodged it by rolling to the side, she slid on the ground and stopped near another tree. "I will take you for my leader...nothing you can do..nor the environment can stop me!". She put her hand to the ground as the tree had fell, it created a vibration she smiled as she grabbed hold of that vibration and moved her hands together like a gun. "I will prevail!". She shot her 'gun' at him in a bright and piercing light. "Open your eyes"
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by death13245 Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:24 pm

He just chuckled and nodded as he then kept moving around knowing she would try and get him with something that's hard to hear while he had his eyes closed. "I don't think so." He said before grinning moving back to the bench he was sitting on before and pulled a wire. Ping ping ping ping sounds were coming from around them as he then sat back down. Grenade pins were scattering around the place and soon smoke grenades and explosive ones were going off. He had a smoke grenade under his bench and then quickly ran off. "I don't wish to visit your leader...the person doesn't sound nice." He said before quietly escaping. He had set those up before in case he would get in trouble like he was now.

death13245

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:38 am

Rebecca began to cough and grit her teeth. "We are not finished!...You will meet my leader...one way or another!." She closed her eyes as she ran off to Elena in somewhat defeat.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down