Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun Time In The Park

2 posters

Go down

Fun Time In The Park Empty Fun Time In The Park

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:30 pm

Francesca ran her hands through her long brown hair, lost in thought. She was sitting alone at a table in the park wondering what to do. She was tempted to wander aimlessly but not entirely in the mood. She stroked her cat, Sophia, who was curled up in her lap asleep. She hadn’t really talked to anyone in a few days and was feeling just a bit lonely as she glared up at the sun.

Back to top Go down

Fun Time In The Park Empty Re: Fun Time In The Park

Post by Ami Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:36 pm

Ami found herself stretched on top of a tree limb in the park. She must have dozed off here the night before while she was reminiscing and daydreaming about how the park used to be before it crumbled to crime and all of that jazz. She rubbed her eyes and looked to the ground, only a seven foot drop. She quietly lept off of the branch and to the ground to walk a bit.

As she walked she noticed a peculiar young woman off in the distance with a cat, talking to it she guessed from the way her mouth moved. Ami smiled a little and began to walk over. She wondered why out of nowhere she would decide to be friendly to a stranger but she got lonely time after time. She didn't like being a lone wolf when she wasn't with Major.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:46 pm

"Hi." Francesca smiled at the woman who seemed to have appeared out of nowhere. Sophia stretched suddenly and her claws sunk into Francesca's legs. She lifted the cat away from her and placed it on the table with a sigh of relief. Looks like I'm gonna be un-lucky today... she thought, knowing that luck had nothing to do with it. Francesca was feeling just a bit uneasy about being in the park, as it wasn't the friendliest place to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:48 pm

Reox was wandering the park; it's all he ever seemed to do these days; wander and kill wild mutants he knew his members killed for their own reasons whether it be hatred of the mutant gene or whatever he just wanted to purge the filth from the island. Reox found and old set of swings that were still upright and working and he sat in one of them with a sigh; hew remembered when he and his brother had come here all the time, play fighting and laughing. "...Those days are ling gone...right little bro?" He murmured softly to himself.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:52 pm

Ami smiled at the girl and her cat. They seemed like nice people. "Hello, the name's Ami." she said as she sat down on the table and looked at the cat. Seeing she was part wolf, she hid the urge to bark at it. It was a force of habit so to say. "And might I ask who you and you're companion might be?" she asked playfully, keeping an eye on the cat.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:11 pm

"I'm Francesca and my cat's name is Sophia." She smiled. Sophia curled up in the middle of the table as Francesca scratched her ear. "You normally hang out in the park?" She glanced around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:24 pm

Ami nodded a bit when the girl mentioned her names. She knew she had to remember their names and put a mental note in the back of it. She quietly leaned her elbows on the table and rested her hands on her face as she asked about if she went to the park often. She quickly sook her head. "Not really no, I'm usually in the forests, I feel safer there." she explained lightly. Her wolf form always felt much more free when around in the forests.

For a moment, Ami felt a pain emminate from Francesca. It was from Sophia the cat when she dug her claws in. Without a thought of it the wound on the girl healed away in the blink of an eye
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:47 pm

Reox was nearby walking down the path near wher ethe two girls were as if his hieght wasnt intimidating enough, his dark cloths and black ternvcch coat with be more than enough to intimidate anyone.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:20 am

Francesca's eyes widened as she felt the slight pain in her leg go away as if it was never there. It was a cat scratch, she knew it should be stinging. She crossed her ankles, expecting the sting to return from the movement. She was confused, but shrugged it off as her imagination. "Well these days most places are safer then here. I haven't come here in a long time, I try to stick near the forests too though I mainly just wander." She smiled, enjoying another person to talk to.

Francesca glanced up at the tall, darkly dressed guy coming towards them. For a moment she considered reaching for her bag to retrieve her pocket knife but decided against it, thinking that she shouldn't be judging him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:12 pm

Reox paused as he stared at them for a moment before he started walking towards them, with a click of his fingers he created a spark and fire erupted in his hand before he threw it...right past them,there was a screeching sound and the mutant that had been about to swoop down silently on mutated bat like wings fell to the ground with a thud rolling around and trying to put the fire out. "...Dont you know its bad to just...attack people" Reox said softly.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:52 pm

Francesca, seeing the flying fire, quickly ducked. Her cat hissed at the threat, both the man who threw the fire and the one who seemed to be the target. Francesca looked from the flaming mutant to the other man. Relieved that he didn't seem to want to hurt her or Ami, she sighed and said, "Uh...thanks Mr." She looked at Ami, wondering if he really wasn't a threat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:56 pm

Reox said nothing as he passed them and walked over to the mutant who was still twitching "Rodger Keris? In respect of your crimes which I know ans you already know about Ill death out the appropriate sentence" He said before he pulled out a pistil; one gunshot was all it took to kill the man instantly "That penalty is death"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum