Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused Purge.

2 posters

Go down

Confused Purge. Empty Confused Purge.

Post by death13245 Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:45 am

"Turning humans into monsters...This whole area makes me sick." Gabriel muttered roaring his blades as he went into one of the research buildings. "You so called helpers are doing nothing short of making monsters so I'm closing this place down." Most of the guards came to him pointing rifles which just made him roar his blades giving him the seconds needed to cut most of them down. His arm was shot and he would need to go to the hospital but first he slaughtered everyone in the small building including all the experiments done there and to insure that none of it was used to do bad again he set the whole place alight. He then headed to the hospital to get the bullets out of his arm.

death13245

Back to top Go down

Confused Purge. Empty Re: Confused Purge.

Post by Elena Vexus Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:48 am

It seemed almost out of nowhere that Elena walked into his path. "You go nowhere..." She held a gun aimed at him, ready to pull the trigger.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by death13245 Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:52 am

The guy blinked and looked at her. "Hey there..." He said unfazed by the gun. "Why are you pointing a gun at my head?" He asked her confused though he suspected it was because of what he did less than two minutes ago. "All I did was destroy destructive abominations..." He muttered. "I won't let fools turn humans into monsters..."

death13245

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:57 am

"Fools? Some of the greatest minds were working in there. How dare you..." ELena took a shot at his other arm.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by death13245 Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:59 am

He just gritted his teeth as his arms just hung at his sides. "Even so when people commit their work to something like that...It has no right to try and Justify itself." He muttered. He was ready if she shot again though he wasn't doing anything at the moment to let himself get shot.

death13245

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:05 am

"Just stop breathing..." Elena shot again, this time at his lungs.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by death13245 Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:08 am

He just chuckled as he felt the thud and groaned. "You know that hurt." He muttered pulling a little string as he put his hat over his eyes. A flashbang grenade he had fell to the floor, rolled near her and went off. He then quietly ran away behind her. He had to get his arms fixed up before he even dares attack anyone else.

death13245

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:14 am

Elena appeared in front of him yet again. "I'm in a bad mood and not leaving till someone, or in your case, something, is dead..." Elena took yet another shot, this time at his thigh.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by death13245 Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:16 am

"Then kill me with your strength not the weak toys known as firearms." He muttered almost kneeling but he stayed up. He gripped his blades and looked at her. "You seem troubled...or is that just me...must be old age." He chuckled. "Someone pissed you off...that isn't me?" He asked with a chuckle before he slashed his blades at her, roaring them alive.

death13245

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:20 am

Elena side stepped dodging the lagging weapons. She took out another gun and shot his other leg, and then in the stomach. "Don't die too early... The more you suffer the better I'll feel"
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by death13245 Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:23 am

He had extended the vest to cover all of his front and back body. "Ngnn...Just wait 40 years and I'll suffer from old age..." He muttered quietly feeling great pain by just struggling to stand. "How about this...you don't kill me...and I'll do work for you?" He asked. "Your the type of woman who has killed before and works in that kind of business..." He said quietly. "By killing me now anyway I can't suffer...so wouldn't it be best to make me live?" He said smiling.

death13245

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:25 am

"Are you a mutant?" she asked, still pointing both guns at his head, knowing exactly what she would do upon hearing a certain answer.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by death13245 Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:32 am

"I'm human..." He said quietly. "I kill mutants." He told her though his face was disfigured a little and so was other parts of his body. "I've been protecting humans ever since I was stuck on this damn place." He told her.

death13245

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:35 am

"Interesting... Well then I will meet you back at my building." Elena flicked a pill in his direction. "And don't be late"

The pill was an industrial strength pain killer. You will return to as if you were never harmed, but it only lasts about one hour.

Elena began to walk away, and when she turned the corner, she was gone.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by death13245 Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:57 am

The man blinked at the pill and sighed. He took the pill and then took out some tweezers. He gritted his teeth as he removed the bullets himself and wrapped himself up with what medical supplies he had before he remembered her. She had some huge building or something. He sighed and headed to it anyway.

death13245

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum