Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Discovery

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Great Discovery - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Discovery

Post by Rebecca Kane Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:37 pm

Rebecca stared at him in shock and thank god she was leaning against something or she would of just fell over. She looked around almost in a daze then back at him. "Even if so many are terrible people...Yes i would try to stop it."
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:15 am

Furen stared at her with a curious look "How would you go about doing it, would it just be you against the bigger forces of this world...." He then rolled around "Ooki-yu....don worry about it l-o-l" He then walked over to her "Well aren't you just a interesting girl so you think you can save the world if you try, I feel so safe in your hands" He rubbed his cheek against her face and began to do a awkward motion as if he were a ballerina. He then quickly sat on his but only to land awkwardly on a rock. "Ow...." He rubbed his butt the rock being sharp and cold, It hurt a lot.
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:20 am

Rebecca blushed abit but shook her head. She walked over to him and crossed her arms against her chest. "What will you do then?...my opinion doesn't matter because no one can save this planet." She scoffed and walked back over to the glass. "You're acting very odd..."
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:30 am

He chuckled, "Well this is how I really am before I lost my memory not knowing" He then rolled himself into a ball and began to roll around in circles. "Being a mutant is so bad, it used to be a lot more difficult to do this now with a body that does not have a bone structure...I dont need to bother..."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:42 am

Rebecca blinked and turned around abit to look at him. "Furen...." She put her hands down at her sides as she walked over to him, she put a hand on his head to make him stop. She knelt down and looked at him. "To act this way...you show no strength."
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:53 pm

He looked at her with a slight confusion "Psh and you would know something about that...do you think you could handle what I went through?" He then flexed what used to be muscle, he was slowly but surely gaining control over his power. He would flex as the metallic ore would shape to his will. "Check out it if this is not strength then you are a very confused individual" His body was almost like, rubber, at the same time it was metal, and it was a gas. It was a solid a liquid and a gas all at once, the elements bending to his will.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:32 pm

Rebecca looked at him and sighed. "Apparently...you aren't much of a human now..." She got up and sat down against the class her knees infront of her in a n almost fetale position. "Mutants are a bad thing to be...anyone beyond a mutant are even worse." She held her legs close and looked down.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:46 am

Furen looked at her slightly upset. "We are just like everyone else...I can do anything a human can do there for I am human" He was slightly upset with her depression. "I still have a heart and brain and a soul, and I am a fun loving individual I am not inhumane and I can prove it"
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:53 am

Rebecca was still looking down while he was talking. She looked up at him and tilted her head to the side. She smiled abit. "A heart?....." She looked away then began to fidget as she looked at him again. "Do you....still love...your wife?" She stood up slowly leaning against the glass again as her hair seem to caress her face instead of just laying there, her attitude had changed completely.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:24 am

Furen sighed, "To be honest that part of my memory is still absent...I know I had one because I remember my daughters..birth...." He hit himself in the head in hopes of remembering. "Nope I got nothing..." He then sat down against the glass, he closed his eyes...."That girl from earlier...she was my daughter...I have to find her"
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:28 am

Rebecca looked down as she walked over to him. She sat beside him and smiled slightly. "Well...if you have a heart...then loving someone shouldn't be hard to do again....right?" She put her hands in her laps and looked at him slightly as she tried to keep herself from blushing.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:40 am

Furen looked at her and chuckled, "Your a weird one you know that" He pushed her to the side playfully. He would have blushed himself if he had blood in his bones. He felt slightly nervous at the same time tho. He looked back at her, "Well no no it shouldn't"
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:46 am

Rebecca smiled still and chuckled once more. "Then you should let your heart love again.." She put a finger to her lips almost to say be quiet but simply smiled at him still. She looked over at the glass towards the fish in a dreamy manner.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:39 am

Furen nodded, and closed his eyes. "I guess your right" He then stood up. "Well we should get going you know...I bet your people are looking for you...and I should turn myself in and try to convince Reox it wont happen again..."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:31 am

Rebecca nodded. "Yea..." She sighed deeply as she stood up. "Hopefully Reox will listen to you...." She looked down then at him, chuckling nervously.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2