Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rat Hunting

2 posters

Go down

Rat Hunting Empty Rat Hunting

Post by I Caught Fire Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:02 pm

Sloane crouched at the edge of a large hole. It was where a portion of the street caved during the earthquake. In the chaos afterwards, no one had come to fix it. Since it as on a back street, no one really even cared. Now it was a common entrance to the Sewers, where the rats nested. In the darkness below, he could see perfectly. Devkans may have hard time though. Oh well.
He crouched there, stone still and completely alert. He waited for Devkans, who was tagging along on a Rat hunt.
This would be something new for Sloane. He never had anyone near him when he is fighting. Much less, someone else who was fighting.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

http://testsite.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Rat Hunting Empty Re: Rat Hunting

Post by Reaper Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:35 am

Devkans slowly walked down the street, "Are you ready for some hunting?" He asked smirking as he spoke in a very clear english. "Sorry about my voice earlyer, just playing the part." He said as he stoped beisde Sloane, "I little dark..." He said then part of his skull moved uo then back to normale. "There, now I can see."
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:33 pm

Sloane nodded. "We won't run into any right away. They only use this part of the sewer for entering and exiting." With that, he dropped down into the darkness. He could see perfectly as he crept away from the hole so Devkans could jump down.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:21 am

Devkans fell down the hole sliently and landed with out a sound, his legs moving up about a foot when he landed but they soon moved back to normale. "Lead the way."
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:35 pm

Sloane nodded and prowled forward, his feet silent. As he walked, his tail began to twitch and sway, the gold rings coming together and making a soft clicking noise. He spotted a Epsilon ahead. He twitched his tail and the mutant's head snapped his direction. At this point in the tunnel, it was pitch black and the mutants mostly relayed on sound. He grinned, his tail twitching next to him. The faint sound echoed in the small tunnel. The mutant crept forward, closer. When the mutant was only 5 feet in front of him, Sloane grinned. "Yes, little mouse. Come to Kitty." He hissed. The mutants eyes widened just before Sloane pounced, killing the mutant silently.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:16 pm

((hey i'll post when i get back, I'm out of town for 3 days.))
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum