Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting About

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sitting About - Page 2 Empty Re: Sitting About

Post by Ami Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:27 am

Ami used her abilities and slowly crushed some of the skeletons into a fine dust, impossible to regenerae once again. She was able to do this to a massive amount of the skeletons but realized the strain it put on her. She suddenly changed into her wolf form and charged at the skeletons with a howl that pierced the sky. She tore at the skeletons with all of her might, criushing the bones until there was nothing left
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:36 pm

Yuan chuckled, "And now the dust shall be your enemy" The dust would surround them, not only making it hard to see, but it got in there eyes, and lungs. "I manipulate things on a Atomic level...there for I am the closest a human can come to warping reality....we the Oni Waban are a strong warrior race...and I shall not fall to you....or any one else" His body glowed yellow, as he was performing his rapid healing technique.
Yuan
Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:43 pm

Chev hissed, dropping to the ground to transform right in front of where he knew Yuan to be. His arm transformed into a large sword.
Chevalier swung at him, the sword slicing through his neck. He could see some of the dust turning red around him.
"Heal that, you bastard."
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

http://testsite.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:06 pm

And of course the instant he was cut he skin began regenerating, "O....k....." He said in a sarcastic remark, he had a smile on his face..."Ahh it seems Agent Yuan number 36 had acquired the attention....of the target...my mission has failed .... but I guess I can still take you on.....I have been given permission to release the burst limit....." He then made multiple hand signs as his body melted and began to bond with the dead bodies. He even went so far to take over the dead bodies around him, thus making several new bodies. Now there was an army of Yuans all coming at them, they were more stable and could not be broken so easily.
Yuan
Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:30 pm

Chev transformed into a hawk again and sat in a nearby tree, surveying the whole graveyard. He grinned, starting to suck off Ami's powers. Maybe this would work. When he had enough of her powers, he transformed back into a human and sat completely still. One-by-one he made every body explode, forcing the molecules far apart. So far that energy could never travel between them in any possible way.
He did this until only one body was left. He smirked.
"I win."
And the last body exploded.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:19 pm

There was nothing left Yuan and all of his clones had died, tho it was of little importance he was trying to just use Ami as bait anyway.
Yuan
Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:05 am

Ami watched the rest of the battle go fourth and it seemed that victory was indeed hers and her new ally's. The mouth on her snout curled up into a smile and she stood up, watching and making sure that the battle was indeed hers
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:07 pm

Chev slipped down from the tree. "Victory is ours." He walked over to where Ami was and smiled at her.
"By the way, the names Chevalier Ambroise, but everyone calls me Chev."
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:19 pm

Ami smiled towards the male that introduced himself as Chevalier. Out of being polite she changed into her human form and extended her hand to shake it. "The name is Ami Shadowthief, Mr Chevalier. It's a pleasure." she said lightly.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:21 pm

He nodded, looking around. He shook her hand. He still found it odd to be talking to those he leached off so he remained silent.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:33 pm

After she finished shaking the males hand she stayed quiet for a seonc before she began to speak once more. "So Mr Chev. What brings you here to the graveyard to save little ol' me?" she asked curious. Not many people stop at the graveyard so it was only common to ask why he was here
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:36 pm

He tilted his head towards the empty space where the clones used to be. "Yuan. I was hunting for him." He nodded then sat on the top of a gravestone. "He's been causing problems for everyone latly."
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:49 pm

Ami cocked her head to the side and would up sittig on the grouond once more. She noticed that the male sat upon the gravestone next to that of her mothers. She found it a little odd btu as long as it wasn't her parent's gravestones she was fine with it. "O yea?" she asked after a few seconds of silence. "I guess hes been going after a lot of other mutants?"
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:55 pm

Chev nodded. "You have no idea. He even attacked a group on church grounds." He shook his head. Yuan had no dignity apparently. Even if Chev wasn't Christian, he still respected the church and knew not to attack anyone on its ground.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:18 pm

Ami's eyes widened. "What?!?" she asked surprised. "How could someone be so desperate and so low to attack someone in a church. Thats just not moral" she commented exasperated. "Do you know who was in the group?" she asked
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:19 pm

"That got attacked? An Eplison mutant named Sloane and a spirit they call Chibi. I heard even Reox showed up to bust ass." He chuckled. "Reox must have been pissed. Wonder how he survived..."
He scratched his neck nonchalantly.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:04 am

Ami's eyes widened and she bounced up from her seat. " Mr Reox Sir and Miss Chibi? Are they OK?" she asked, slightly panic-stricken. Chibi and Reox were her closest freinds and hearing that they were attacked made her heart explode. If she knew about thios prior she would have masacred Yuan in no time at all.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:30 pm

Chevy eyed her and shrugged. "They survived alright. Some more P!nk minions came in and took the Spirit and the Cat into captivity. Tortured them for awhile before Reox came and, again, busted ass." He chuckled. "Lets just say, the P!nk tower... Its no longer standing..."
He shook his head. Reox was crazy. Just what 'Chevylina' liked in a man.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:24 pm

Ami gasped a bit and covered her mouth. "Poor thing. I hope Miss Chibi is alright. I wish I was there for her. But thank goodness Mr Reox sir was there for her and the other one" she said to herself. She was surprised and wished that she coulda helped
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:42 am

"Oh trust me. She's alright. If she wasn't, you'd know. Reox would make the world pay for her pain."
Chevalier shrugged. Her yawned and stretched his back.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:05 pm

Ami nodded, Chev was right. By now if Chibi was badly hurt she would hear from it. The island would be flattened out, killing everyone in his path. Her panic dulled out as she thought more logically. "Yes, you're right." she said lightly and smiled, and her fingers ran through her snowy hair.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:52 pm

Chev nodded. His silver gaze swept the graveyard. "So why were you out here, alone?"
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:22 pm

Ami smiled a bit. "I came to visit my parents. My brother, Shiloh wanted to come but I don't like it when he sees me sad." she explained bluntly. She glanced over to the side of her to show her parents grave's were over there.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum