Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fishing Empty Fishing

Post by Ami Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:41 pm

Joshua had finally gotten a chance to think by himself on the docks. His body was tired and worn out from the multiple mutant scares and wanted to relaz by himself. Timesa were hard and even harder if you were just a human. He brought along his fishing pole and dropped it into the cool waters. joshuaa let out a small sigh and began to look out. He loved Zibyl but wished it wasn't so chaotic
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Fishing Empty Re: Fishing

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:11 pm

Normally she wouldn't hover far from Reox anymore who was doing scouting, she had made sure to inform him as to where she was going before she had. Swimming, she had loved it when she'd been living, been good at it too. She'd nearly drowned once but like most things on the streets that only hardened her resolve to overcome her fears or lack of ability. After that she'd gone swimming again the next day, ALL DAY, and she came out of it quite the swimmer. Now as a spirit she could still submerge into water, and in the water she was barely visible to any, if she was visible it was as a strange reflection that would be there one moment and gone the next which is exactly what happened to the guy who was nearby.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:57 pm

Joshua looked out at the water and kept an eye on the fishing line. Suddenly he saw a shadow. It was the shadow of a girl. His eyes widened a bit and he stood up. But the shadow sudenly disappear. He naturally panicked and began to think about what it was. Then he came to the conclusion that a girl was in the water, but drownign and sinking to her doom. He ripped the line out of the water and put the pole on the ground. He tossed his shoes and his shirt off and in one fell leap ghe went into the water and began to dive into the it looking for the girl.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:07 pm

She suddenly drew herself up short as water washed in waves over her direction from his sudden entrance into the sea. She shielded herself with her arms and then looked around as to see what suddenly warranted that kind of entrance in the water, not knowing it was her presence there that did.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:13 pm

Joshua dove as deep as he could into thr water until he felt the crushing feeling of pressure from going to deep and his shortness of breath. Joshua rose to the surface, treadding a bit faster, his head looking around. "Little Girl?!?!" he called out , diving back into the water. He was determined to find the little girl and save her from her supposed 'doom'
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:27 pm

She was confused, she didn't see anyone else there, and he was acting plain bizzarre. At this point she hadn't come back close to him, just hanging back and watching him not because she was amused at his frantic behavior just confused by it since there was no one there. Well. . . . no one but her. . . .
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:36 pm

After so much diving Joshua's lungs started to tighten and constrict, not liking the lack ofair. He rose to the surface, gasping for air. He slowly went back to where his stuff was and sat down, incidently bnext to Chibi. He panted a little bitm trying to get his lungs full of the oxygen that he needed. "Where....did....she....go" he said slowly
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:41 pm

His defenses were down, nothing really would have held her back from it at this stage. He was concentrating on breathing, not defending himself and he was so preoccupied with the other that didn't exist that she easily gripped a hold of his astral self and consumed it whole, settling into his conscious with a single question, "Who are you looking for? There is nobody here but me......"
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:49 pm

Joshua heard the sound of a little girl in her head. She sounded like a child, about the size of the girl he was looking for. Instead of saying aloud he tried to talk to the voice through thought. "There was a girl in the water. I saw her splashing and then she was gone. I thought she drowned but I can't find her body." he explained to the forign voice.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:02 am

"I was in the water. . . but I'm already dead."

She sounded like she was admitting to it but seen as no one was there but her she could only deduct he'd seen her and gone to that conclusion, not that she'd tried to play tricks on him though.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:07 am

She was dead? Joshua was busy killing himself for someone that was already dead. He felt like an idiot. "Oh... I'm sorry" he said. there wasn't anything he knew to say to someone that was already dead. Did she just die or did it occur recently? He wasn't sure of what to say...or think in this instance.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:11 am

She seemed to catch onto it, "It happened a long time ago. . . I think but I know it didn't happen like this. I didn't know you saw me and were reacting to it. Sorry."

She did sound sorry, she had been too confused at first to stop him.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:14 am

Joshua nodded his head. "It's alright hun, you saved me a whole lot of breath from diving back down again" he said and let out a small chuckle from his lips as he went for his fishing pole again, tossing the line back into the water. "So what brings you over to these parts of Zibyl little girl? "
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:45 pm

"I can't tell you that," a lot of people seemed interested in Reox anymore as if her ENVY wasn't enough for her to keep MORE people from getting near him, a part of her was overly cautious and fearful, ever suspicious since her capture and torture. The girl had gotten to a point where she trusted only Reox, Ami, and Sloane often having Sloane act as a surrogate host when Reox could not, she knew he was around out here with Reox too.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm

Joshua shrugged a bit. "Well thats alright miss. Can I know you're name though? My name is Joshua!" he told her. The firey headed male was glad to meet someone else, be it mutant or not. She sounded like a sweet girl

Last edited by Ami on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:49 pm

"Everyone calls me Chibi.....," she said quietly after thinking it over, there was nothing to gain from that information and it wasn't even her real name.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:59 pm

Joshua nodded his head a little bit. "Then Chibi it is!" he told her when he suddenly felt a tug on his pole. He got a bit from a fish, and from the way it felt, it was a pretty big fish too. With a little extra effort he kept pulling hardr and harder on it until one final splash and the fish emerged from the water. It was a large salmon and with a little more reeling and tugging, Josh had secured the fish and put it in the bucket by him. He was sure Marco would be happy about his latest catch
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:20 pm

"What are you doing?"

She seemed confused from the concept, she kind of didn't get the idea of fishing down, likely never been taken fishing.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:28 pm

Joshua was a bit confused at the question as he cast the line off into the water again. Did she not go fishing when she was little... well little and alive? He found it rather peculiar. His life was based around the ocean and fishing. His dad took him and his brothers out fishing as much as possible. They would miss school for fishing trips because his dad wanted them to love the sea. "Well I'm fishing. Haven't you gone fishing before?" he asked.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:34 pm

"Nope."

It was a clean cut answer that answered his assumptions in the affirmative. She'd NEVER gone fishing in her life, there was a lot of things she hadn't done in her life and even SCHOOL was on that list. She'd been an orphan, the only think she ever did was a lot of wrong for the right to survive.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:37 pm

Joshua was utterly surprised. "Well then I'll show you. Fishiing is simple and before the earthquake came me and my family thrived off. Even now its what my brother and I thrive off of" the firey headed male explained to the girl happily. "Basically I'm catching fish. On the end of the fishing line or string theres a hook with bait on it, usually worms or fake bait. When the fish bite it it pulls on the line and I reel the fish in, catching them. " he explained as simply as possible.

He was still trying to overcome the fact that she never heard of fishing. How could you not hear of it? It was the single greatest thing ever to him. The girl was truly something else
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:46 pm

"Why? They don't do anything....," she glanced down at the salmon flopping in the bucket. For her she didn't comprehend it could be for food or enjoyment. She knew that fish were edible but why fish for it when you could just have stole it, that seemed easier cause then it was just laying out and cooked and everything.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:49 pm

"Why? Why? You really are somethign else Chibi.... why.... fishing is the greatest thing ever. You get multitudes of viamins and nutrients and its rewarding too. Sometimes it takes a lot of patience to sit and hope you get a bite but once you reel the sucker in you get a sense of acomplishment!'' he explained to the little girl. He was trying t piece together why she didn't understand the joys of fishing
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:05 am

"Hmmmmmm, I guess so," she didn't necessarily think it sounded SUPER great but she couldn't tell him what to think and what not to think.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:23 am

Joshua felt another tug on the pole. Today was a good day for harvesting fish. He tugged and reeled in. This time a small tuna. But a fish all the same. He put the fish in the bucket and saw it was basically full. "Hey Chibi want to come with me to my boat home? I need to bring these fish to the home or the fish'll go bad" he told her
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum