Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing with the Captives

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Playing with the Captives - Page 2 Empty Re: Playing with the Captives

Post by Doxor Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:46 am

"You gonna start talking now...." They stomped her head in the bucket, this could cause several awful things to happen. Death, and more. He took the bucket off her, the melted had hardened on her face, which means she felt it. He chuckled, "Give the fuck up now...." He then cut off her hand tossing it aside. He punched her to the point where her human parts began to shed blood. He wouldn't stop, and the clones of himself wouldn't either. They struck her again and again. "I see this is still just not enough to end you....I see I will just have to make things worse....." He then lifted up her skirt and with a Nth Metal Hand, he penetrated her and ripped her open, only to pull his hand away, "This by far has to be the worst pain other then giving birth itself...." He had a evil grin as he did it again and again, each time it was as if losing her virginity over and over" Each time it was restored after pulling away.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:55 am

She screamed, and she tried, oh damn she tried to escape from him but her broken body recently reformed out of the metal could not move to the demands she tried to push, she could only writhe and squirm in pain. Finally she started begging him to stop it, she could barely take it, she wanted it all to end even though she kept telling herself it wasn't a damn bit real. It was real now and she wanted to fade out and away again, she didn't want to feel anything anymore.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:05 am

He kept doing, it was almost as if he got a sick kick from it. "Don't like it huh" He made a clone of himself again and this one repeated that motion. The original one sat there, "You are a sad site.....they all then stopped the held there positions and grinded the metal against her, in every from Fist were against her body she was being raped and her head was having pressure put on it from the clone pressing his heel on the bucket. "You gonna talk yet....or do I have to resort to bringing your entire body back to life and killing you all over again..."
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:10 am

"I'd take death, at least for a little it would stop, I won't hand you even a word about my Daddy....."

She barely breathed and she felt completely broken except for her will, it was the only part of her intact but for her it was the part that mattered the most.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:27 am

The clones wouldn't stop..."Fine time to kick it up another level" He grabbed chains and chained her head to the ceiling. He then took several hooks from the ceiling all being Nth metal and stabbed them into her body. These held her up the bucket fell off her head. The metal had hardened for the most part, but it was still hot enough to burn her skin over and over. they then used her as a punching bag and began to kick her around, as the fifth one sent electricity through her living parts. "You like it...you gonna talk yet...."
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:40 am

She tried to pull against the chains, feeling herself freeze up and stop when the broken bones and body would not be able to respond to her demands. She was severely crippled down to nothing, she could not get free physically and she could not fight against him. At this point she could barely remember WHY she was suffering or what he wanted from her, "......."

She couldn't barely find a way to breathe around the pain, let alone utter a word.

The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:50 am

They then stopped for a moment, the original came up to her face..."Now I am going to try and ask nicely....do you want us to fix you up, and make you go through the exact same pain again...I tell you it is easier to torture spirits then it is humans...cause alls we have to do is remove the metal and you could be all healed up to perfect health, excluding your severed leg and hand...those will take more time..." He had his blue eyes as he spoke, he was trying to be nice again, he then walked away only for another to walk up to her, and grab her by the chin. "But if you don't tell us things about reox we will make you relive all of that all over again and even worse...we will do far far worse things to you....I want you to remember weather you tell us or not we will find what we want and he will suffer as our master elena demands it...nothing you can do will make a difference in his fate you are all destined to bow down to my master..." He then spun her around the chains digging deeper into her skin, and the purple eyed one walked up to her, "I told you..this would happen...bad things happen to those who don't co operate I don't want to have to see you go through that again...." He walked back to his corner as the last two stood there, one of them was the zombie and the other had black eyes. He chuckled and chuckled more and more, "Defy me again.....I actually want you too...." He gripped his blood drenched glove with delight. He was the twisted persona, of Doc.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:55 am

"I won't be..the one....to....help....you," she started to cry again whether it was from the pain or because she was worried for Reox or both, "I won't help you hurt him EVER!!!"

Every part of her seemed to break but the one thing she could control - her will. The last one got his wish - her defiance.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:59 am

The clones came together, "Well this one is clearly a dud.....kill her" They then walk through the wall, and sat there and watched as the walls closed in, the chains ripped, and caused her to fall to the ground. The Walls would first bring her to life on contact, then crush her alive, wiping her from existence. "Its not to late girl....you could always change your mind...." The Walls were only 2 feet away from her and closing.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:03 am

Why should she be afraid of dying, she'd already had it happened once, would dying again or even permanently be so much worse. She weakly shook her head, "Dying again is better then you....."
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:20 am

The doors were now pressed against her. This was the climax of it all, he listened and began to wait. He was waiting for the scream. The Walls were all now touching her, she was completely alive, so now....the broken bones and the blood bath would soon began, The walls crunched her bones up so far the only thing intact would be her legs torso and head. It then began to crush her from below pushing her body up to the ceiling grinding her body against the metal. "You can still talk.....I am sure Reox would not appreciate you throwing away your life...hell by now in your case I would have at least try to plead that you didn't know anything....I wouldn't believe you but still..." He let out a laugh, "It would be funny if the blimey bastard came in right now and started beating the shit out of me, being the pacifist I call my self to be I do not fight people that fight back, I interrogate, not fight...I am admit I am probably the slimiest bastard you will ever meet...I beat up on little girls...and I run from fights....it is all rather Ironic..." The Walls left her with nothing but a head.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:26 am

She felt the space die and she waited for the physical body to suffer the similar fate, predictably the child in her wasn't up to dealing with the pain and she actually looked down, she wished he was here. Her eyes started to tear up again and she tried to move enough to get herself to stop but she didn't, she couldn't. She knew she shouldn't but she wished he was there more then she'd ever wished for something or anything before, "Papa....," crystal tears fell from the azure eyes and touched the ground of her shrinking prison of existence entrapping her.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:35 am

The trap then stopped, "Well She is just a severed head by now..." He snapped his fingers, and the doors stoped, then they just stood there, it was her eternal prison. "Well I am off to go find my master...make sure no one enters the builidng and find Agent Yuan and order him to fix the mess with that other mutant he has over there...." Doc for the first time in years opened the door, it was pitch black inside of chibi's prison. Doc then vanished in a instant.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:20 pm

Every part of her wanted to scream and cry endlessly, every inch of her body should never have felt a damn thing but that metal had brought her back from the grave and beaten her both physical and astrally within an inch of her life. She didn't even know if she ever wanted to live ever again. Her astral body felt like it was in pieces and the pain just wouldn't subside, wouldn't numb. She was too weak to possess and the metal contact made it impossible to. That was not good she'd been heavily beaten, in order for her soul and being not to die and fragment possession was a must or astrally she'd die permanently. She doubted at this time she could.

The prison was cramming her within, leaving her unable to really move around if she was able to find a way to. Now most of her body was astral but it still felt the effects of everything, the metal body was gone but she felt everything all at once, "Papa....."

Had she been able to choose what she would have done she would have buried her face against her knees, curled up into a ball and cried. She, of course, cried anyways.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:03 pm

Sloane turned his head away from the beating. He whispered encouragements but he doubted anybody heard them, least of all Chibi. The ice was loose now. Loose enough that he could break free but he wouldn't yet. When he heard her call for Reox, he turned back to look at her. A single tear glistened in the corner of his eye.
Chibi. Hold on, girl. I'll get us out of this.
But even as he thought that, he could smell the Adamantium. He wouldn't be able to break it. It was the only metal he wasn't able to cut through with his claws.
Somehow, I will.
He looked over as Doxor reentered Chibi's prison. Rage engulfed him.
A loud crash echoed through the room. Sloane crouched in the middle of the ice chunks. He snarled at the man, his tail thrashing behind him.
"Do you feel tough now? Beating up a mere child?"

[] >.> By the way, after this is all done and Sloane kills everyone who hurt Chibi, she could easily talk him into joining Savior.... []
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

http://testsite.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:28 pm

Reox was already inside P!nks building looking for the lower levels; the fact Yuan had managed to get away with Chibi pissed him off to no end. He felt like a failure! Why the hell couldnt he protect his allies and his family!? He felt useless; first there was his brother and now it was Chibi. He felt helpless and it wasnt a feeling Reox liked at all.

When guards encountered Reox he burned them all alive he was so angry with himself and the operative who took his Chibi; if he found out he'd hurt her in anyway there would be serious hell to pay.

(Fire, Back off, the doctor is mine)
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:53 pm

[] Yeah Fuckin right. This Doc is gong DOWN. He pulled this cat's tail quite a few times too many and this cat is Feral. >3 []
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:41 pm

She could, of course, not hear a single word Sloane had said to her and she couldn't even muster up the energy to do anymore then draw her spiritual self inward, curling into a shell, as if that would protect her from feeling more of the pain. Her spiritual projection seemed faint and in certain places where limbs were severed or broken she had gaps. No part of her seemed to be a complete clear view anymore, she was definitely a sight for sore eyes the damage inflicted on her definitely equalled the pain she continued to feel coursing.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:27 pm

Several Yuan clones stood guard by Chibi, and then more of them saw Sloane and attacked, "This will be a piece of cake, you are in our domain..."

Several Lions made of electricity came out of the ground and surrounded Sloane.

"Don't move or the spirit gets it....," he had his fingers on the trigger, that would crush Chibi's existence.
Yuan
Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:54 am

Sloane immediately froze. He snarled, his eyes on the man. He bared his fangs at the Doc. "You will regret this."
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:45 am

Reox stepped into the room after kicking the door down. The pungent smell of brunt flesh and hair hit them as he walked through not looking happy, face jaw was strained and his mouth set into a thin line as he looked around the room. He spotted Sloane before his eyes caught the cage inside and saw CHibi.

What he saw made his blood boil "...What did you do to her," He asked quietly and calmly.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:53 am

Yuan looked at him, they all did...tilting there head at once. "I brought her here....." They all spoke in unison. As if linked. "Who...are you..." There heads tilted up right as there weapons stood next to them.
It was clear the real Yuan was not among them.
Yuan
Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:56 am

Reox's eyes started to glow and the earth trembled softly "So...you didn't do that to her...but you brought her here?" Reox glared as his whole body burst into flames "That makes you just as guilty"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:05 am

Yuan...looked at Reox..."I did not bring her here..." They all spoke in unison, and then pointed at Reox... "He did..." A coffin then brushed passed reox carrying a body. Four other Yuans were carrying the coffin. "I ask that you please give me your identification this is a restricted area." There voices were all cold and lifeless, As if they were being controlled.
Yuan
Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:06 am

Still curled up in a shell like sphere it was hard to see how her incomplete body was fractured or torn. When she knew that the others were no longer fixated on her she opened her eyes, even moving her eyelashes open were painful, azure eyes fixating upon Reox?

She blinked as if to make sure it wasn't all a cruel thing she was imagining, it wasn't so hard to believe he would have come but it was hard to not just write it off as wishful thinking either. She cried out as her astral hand tried to push against the Nth metal that surrounded and imprisoned her. If only she could get to him, if she could possess him, possess anyone, she finally would be able to find a stable ground upon which to heal herself though parts of her thought she'd never stop feeling the pain from her skull to deep inside her. Part of her never wanted to live EVER AGAIN ANYMORE.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum