Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recovery, Placement, and Training

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Recovery, Placement, and Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Recovery, Placement, and Training

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:26 pm

"Where did you go?" Reox murmued out loud, eh was still asleep but he had been aware that CHibi had left and returned "Your still hurt" He murmured.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Recovery, Placement, and Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Recovery, Placement, and Training

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:46 pm

She figured he was half asleep, "Nowhere........Chibi is back though."

She didn't want to worry him by vanishing when he was asleep and she didn't affirm what he seemed to know about her being hurt. She just hugged and cradled him close, until Reox would wake up.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:45 pm

"Hmmm Don;t run off, your still hurt."
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:10 am

"Chibi didn't.....," she sweatdropped internally, she couldn't lie to him to save her soul even if she didn't want to worry him.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:38 am

"Yes you did" Reox said "DOnt forget I can sense yout oprescene from at leat 10 feet away" He muttered into his pillow.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:50 am

She gently laid down playfully draping herself on his back with a small frown, "Chibi didn't go far away....honest."

Okay she had but she hadn't paid attention to the fact, so in this case she didn't seem to be intentionally hiding or lying about anything knowingly to him. It didn't seem that far for her.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:51 am

"Hmm Okay" He said softly a she curled up a little more; when he slept Reox looked more like a teenager and less like a young adult who had a lot of weight on his shoulders.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:04 am

Chibi softly laid her head on a single shoulder and tried to curl up close to him, she knew she should possess him because she wouldn't heal at all like this but she liked to watch him.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:15 am

Reox fell asleep again assured she was at least next to him the fact shes left in the first place mad ehim wake up but he felt too exhausted to get out of bed.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:54 pm

Had she known he wasn't tired or exhausted and it was HER FAULT she might have childishly told him it was time to wake up under HER expectations when the sun finally did get out, she was so bored with him asleep but she couldn't seem to get the nerve to rouse him so she snuggled against him instead.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:48 pm

When Reox finally did wake up he yawned sleepily and got out of bed, he shuffled to the bathroom and had a shower and shave before getting breakfast "Morning chibi" He said; he still felt somewhat tired but otherwise he was okay.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:19 pm

Chibi glanced in a box and she saw a single foot with nth metal embedded through it, she curled and shivered before she pushed it across his desk. That was her foot, the one that had to rejoin with her, the one astral part of her that remained solid because of the nth metal and was unable to return to her. How had Reox got it she wasn't sure but the very sigh of the metal bothered her, made her feel cold and afraid.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:32 pm

Reox looked at the metal and foot them to Reox "That doctor gave it to me, he decided to rub your torture in my face" he said as he picked up the foot as; as he pulled it away from the nth metal is seemed to go transparent as it became astral again.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:40 pm

"That wasn't very nice," she said softly, but she KNEW he wasn't a nice man. Looking at it reminded her of that and she wanted to cry but what kept her from doing more then tearing up before stopping it was because she didn't want to appear weak or make Reox feel worse. The foot sank through his hands when it was separated from the Nth metal and she gently placed the stub over it and the foot reattached and the pain of that didn't stop but it throbbed and wasn't as painful. The only thing she missed of her astral body was her hand, likely he was keeping that trying to lure Reox in with it, "Don't get it back, don't go after him again, please?"

She hugged him or tried to, her astral body made it impossible to but to imitate hugging him with one hand was harder.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:52 pm

Reox looked down at her "...I can't promise that, nor can I promsie he;ll come after me" Reox said simply
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:56 pm

She frowned, "Why not?"
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:35 pm

"Becuase I can;t" He said; he wasnt about to admit that if he saw the doctor again he'd have to resist blowing the whole goddamn island up in the process -_-
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:40 pm

"Or you don't want to," she frowned softly, "I don't want you to get hurt over me like I did."

She did cry from fear of that, she would keep back her crying about herself but she wasn't able to keep from feeling emotional over stuff with Reox. She was exactly the opposite of him, he had initially offered her a place with him while trying to handle her at a distance and she had tried to mold herself into his life, always trying to be at his side.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:50 pm

"Hye...Im your daddy right?" He asked, Fatehr protect thier little girls all the time, Im jsut doing my job"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:56 pm

"When I asked you to be my daddy, I didn't want you to get hurt from it.....," she continued to softly cry, sniffling here and there but not quite stopping. She hiccup, "I....I j-just wanted oooooooneeee."
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:03 am

Reox blinekd at that before he chuckled a bit "And now you got one" He said "Hey don;t cry, its just what daddies do, I'll be fine okay?"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:16 am

"But what if you are not okay and the doctor gets you too, I don't want him toooooooooo," she had lied and even said NOTHING to keep Reox safe in her mind, probably one of the things that was a sore point to him but it had seemed like a necessity for her peace of mind even in the middle of absolute deadly torture.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:27 pm

"He wont do anythign" Reox said "I['ll be fine, I promise" He said to ehr; he wanted to assure her that he;d be okay.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:36 pm

She shook her head, she didn't seem to think it was possible for someone to cross the Mean Doctor's path and not end up like her even if Reox HAD safely confronted him, it didn't seem like he was going to get through to her and that he'd just have to distract and push her off to someone else to make sure he could get away and do what he though needed to be done.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:13 pm

Or of course he could take her with him and kick ass but he knew that would just make her worse.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum