Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waking up

2 posters

Go down

Waking up Empty Waking up

Post by Pandar Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:30 am

Nire had woken up after Zehel left him, "The sun must have chased him away...I searched everywhere for him but I can't find him" He sighed, and walked around coming to a stop, he then looked away, and began to return home where the others welcomed him. "I wonder if I will ever see him again..."

A week later. Nire had gone out for his normal stroll, He had Zehel on his mind, no one knew who he was exactly. So he could not find him, He jumped from tree to tree, and landed on the outskirts of the forest, he then began to walk slowly kicking rocks down the water. "Where is my angel...." He kicked a rock into the ground with a slightly depressed look on his face. He slapped himself. "Your stronger then this get over it..."

He looked up at the moon and sighed, it was the night of a new moon, Nire could not help but think of Zehel on nights like this, he figures This would be the perfect time to take Zehel out.
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Waking up Empty Re: Waking up

Post by Zehel Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:27 am

Feathers, fell softly like snow to the ground. A cloak left forgotten on the ground. The shimmering black water below, had an eerie faint serene green glow to it, as a figure above the water, dipped and ducked above it. Wings the color of night but also the color of dying stars, fluttered softly as ghastly birds sat on trees, rocks, and the water's edge. A lithe figure seemed to enjoy the stillness and the darkness of the air and sky around it. Their liquid movement mimicked the water below as they dove down and gently picked up the water; holding it like black diamonds they tossed it around them.

The shimmering mist fell to the ground as a faint glow began to spring forth. The glowing male figure dove back down to the ground and landed on his feet. He listened and heard no sound or indication there was another being right close to him. Since the side of river he was on was protected by a rock and the river's own natural curve, he decided it was bath time. Discarding all clothing he waded out into the water and began to clean himself, his wings, not used to the water twitched and splashed around before calming and just lazily going with the flow.

On his back, right where the wings connected to his body, festering open wounds lay at the base. They looked as though someone tried to deny him flight and since the wound was so deep it still had yet to heal. The water ran down the open wounds and he let out a soft wince in pain, none the less he continued to gently clean the wound, to the best of his ability. He dove under water and stayed under for a while, loving the feeling of the water against his skin knowing that if the water wanted to, it could kill him. He let out a gulp of air, cutting his supply in half; a grin came to his face as his glow seemed to dilute in the water. He was happiest when water was all around him. To Zehel, he felt that the water was like a protective barrier, even if it was weak when in small amounts. Feeling his lungs burn he returned to the surface and embraced the rank air as his glow seemed to come back slightly stronger. He turned and looked at the shore, returning to it he grabbed his clothing and quickly cleaned them of all the dirt it had collected since he took a nasty fall back at the grave yard.

Gah! How much dirt did I get in them? He thought as he took rocks and beat his clothing until all the dirt, now mud, came off. Slipping his clothing back on, he spread his wings and let the water drip from them. Zehel looked up at the night sky and smiled slightly as he joined his fellows birds on a rock. His acidic green eyes were on the sky as he unknowingly began to speak. "Goddess Ziel. Please hear my stupid plea. Please. I'll offer up my heart and soul if you can give me what I desire. Give back what is mine. Give back what I lost, please. I'll get down on my knees and beg you to. Just, please let me remember. Please let this pitiful arch angel remember what he lost." His voice was cracking as soft tendrils of tears left stains on his face. He brought his knees up to his chest as he buried his face in his knees.

I wish Nire was here. I wish I could remember. I wish she would hear my plea. I wish I'd never been created or cursed in the first place.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:03 am

Nire sighed, and shook his head, he knew he could not simply get over it. He sat down on his but, and let the water wash up on his feet. "The tide is a nice metaphor for life, swishing and swashing back and forth...you never know where it will carry you" He flicked a rock, as it skipped across the water all the way to the other side. He smiled, "Well it was clear that the little rock made it through the tide and cut through it with ease..." He then looked at his reflection in the water, he removed the bandages covering his eye and arm and stared at himself.

"Interesting...." The Water began to flow into his eye, as if he were pulling it in slowly. He did this so he could store it for later. He looked around, and felt like being optimistic, tho the thought of being alone left him down. he flicked another rock and it fell in the water and just sunk. "Gahh" He then decided he would make the tide move in the way he wanted. He opened a portal of his mind, and out came a waves of water.

The River then began to overflow, as Nire sat there and watched. He was unaware of the others there. "Just flow and become the sediments in the water this way you can flow everywhere you want" He smiled as the rock began to drift away.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:04 pm

The black birds sensed movement, they cawed a shrill caw and took to the sky. Zehel was startled by the bird's sudden outburst as he fell off the rock and landed on the rocky shore on his back. He let out a small cry of pain, as he rolled over and pushed himself up. He noticed that the water was acting strange and was raising rather quick. Zehel began to limp along the remaining shore line his back bleeding and in terrible pain, as each step he took was like shooting needles into his back. He managed to get around the rock and was now clinging to it as the dark water continued to rise up. His nails and fingers dug into the solid rock, causing busing and bleeding.

Once around the rock, Zehel looked to see who or what was causing such strangeness in the water. His eyes widened upon seeing the one doing it. Normally when one sees the one they did something intimate with they would feel a feeling of happiness along with embarrassment. In Zehel's case, his blood ran cold and his heart felt like it could explode at any moment. He decided to get to the shore when the water current almost knocked him over, and the water level was rising still.

Once on the little shore that was left he knelled there as his knees became bruised, he was breathing shallowly as he looked at Nire. He remained silent and slowly, limped his way to him but stopped short. He was close enough that Nire could see him but far enough away to not be touched. He just stood there looking at him, with eyes that held fear of anger but also wanted to feel him, touch him, hold him and above anything he wanted that burning heart to kiss him to be put out. He was silently crying but it was so dark no one could see it, the glow from his eyes was cloudy from the tears. Zehel's body glow was faint and cold, nothing that could stand out in the darkness of the night.

Why did I come to him? He cried in his mind as he slowly sank to the ground.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:10 am

Nire was startled by the birds, but mistook them for bats. He jumped when they jumped slightly freaked. He shook his head, and turned off the water flow, and looked at his reflection again. He then dipped his head into it and let his face be emerged for a moment. He then pulled back and let his hair flow downwards as water would force it to grow straight.

He took of his shoes and put his feet in the water, they were bruised and blistered badly. He distorted his reflection purpose in hopes of not looking at himself. He kicked the water up and it rained down, on him rapidly. He looked back up at the new moon and looking at it made him slightly mad.

Nire then opened a portal of a rain cloud. It was not wide enough to cover the area, but it rained down on him, as if it were a shower. He closed his eyes and sat there. Letting the cold drips of water his him over and over. It was something he enjoyed, it was almost soothing.
"Under the sea is where angels were born...beautiful mermaids, grow into even more beautiful angels.....and these angels are so kind to me....." He said it a loud, thinking peacefully thinking no one was around to see him in his weakened state of mind.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:37 am

He's mad at me. he thought as he stayed where he was. This feeling was nothing new to Zehel, but the pain was something he didn't like. He was a man, he wasn't supposed to be such a pussy. He quickly wiped his face clean and looked over towards Nire, standing on wobbly legs he began to make his way closer to him. Zehel held out his pale hand as he came closer; his eyes and face void of all emotion. He stopped just behind Nire, he was close enough to Nire, that he could breathe on him. Zehel's hand was hovering over Nire's shoulder, only a few more inches and he could see him again but fear was driving Zehel to stop dead in his tracks. Anger was never something Zehel enjoyed no matter if it was directed at him or not.

He looked at Nire from behind, his hand frozen in place. He was screaming internally at himself to touch the boy and let him see him. His brain was desperately trying to get his hand and arm to move but nothing moved. Zehel took back his hand and held it close to his chest, his heart rate almost nonexistent by now, his breathing was calm and he stood there for another minute before finally he did something.

"...Nire...?" his voice was tiny and soft, almost silent as he reached his hand out and gently touched the boy. Zehel suddenly then remembered his touches were ghost like, he never fully touched something he always ghosted along it. He had done just that when he touched the boy. Zehel was panicking, What if he didn't notice? What if he did and he gets really mad? his mind was full of what if's as he stood there in silent panic.

The birds that were always around Zehel, noticed a change in his demeanor. They knew that their little Zehel liked the boy in front of him and that Zehel would run at the given chance. The birds all exchanged silent looks before one bird flew down and picked a rock up in its beak, flying over the two boys it dropped the rock right on Nire. The bird's hope was that it would attract the attention of Nire and he would turn around because Zehel was about to bolt once he came back from his fear frozen state.

Run. Run away! He doesn't want you. He's mad at you. Just run you little fucker! Zehel thought as he finally got his body to cooperate with him. He backed up and then turned to run into the forest only to trip and fall down on his face. The rocks all stabbing him and causing him more pain, he whimpered but got up and began to stumble away.

Why do I always run?
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:07 am

Nire sat there and enjoyed the drizzle, he felt something ghost over him, but it only made him scratch at it. Feeling the rock his head he quickly looked up, thinking his cloud turned into hail. He heard a slight thump and looked behind him with a slight shock he put on a grin, it was as if the gods had answered his wish. He wanted nothing more then to see Zehel right then and there, and there he was. Nire's angel.....
"My Angel...."

He stood up, in a almost love struck daze, he quickly flocked to him, and stared down at him, before climbing on his back and giving a gentle breath, on Zehel's neck. He then gently kissed Zehel's neck and his hands stroked the feathers. Nire had missed him a lot and was no longer embarrassed to express it. He smiled as his cloud had followed him and rained down on them both. He had not intended for that to happen but he could not help it.

After this warming reunion nire had to ask questions, "Where did you go...you had me worried....I spent a long time waiting for you to come back..." He was hovering above Zehel, there was no way he could run away, He was overtop of him, as Zehels back was toward him, his hands resting next to Zehel's head. Nire had used his leg to hold zehel's legs down.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:30 am

Frozen in place he couldn't find words to say to him. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you worry. I woke up in a graveyard, I don't know where I am. But I can't tell you this.. After a moment he finally uttered, "I'm sorry." Zehel didn't struggle, he didn't complain he just looked at the ground and swallowed the stinging sensation his wounds were giving him. He just laid there, with Nire on top of him before he said something else, "I can't go home."

The rain was soothing but painful and Zehel wanted nothing more than to roll over and get the pain to stop. He tried but he couldn't since Nire had him pinned to the ground. Zehel just took the pain and hid it from Nire, so he wouldn't worry anymore. "I'm sorry...So sorry." he whispered as he listened to the rain crash down around them.

I wonder when the glass floor will break?
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:43 am

Nire sighed, "Its ok....your here now when I needed you most...and I guess that is what counts as important..." He climbed off Zehel, a faint blush coming from his face. He sighed looking Zehel up and down. He was slightly depressed to see that they both were slightly more bruised then usual. At the same time it made him smile...

Nire had rolled over and sat there looking at Zehel, he wanted so badly to play with him. He could tell Zehel was hurt tho, he almost felt as if Zehel was so fragile. He was scared, scared he might break him if he pushed Zehel to hard. He then remembered how easy it was for Zehel to panic, it made him smile again the cute boy. He gently stroked Zehel's hair in a attempt to comfort him, he did not want zehel to worry about anything else but himself, and he wanted to be the one to take away all of Zehel's burdens. He turned off his cloud, it sat there waiting for orders, and Nire waited for Zehel to get up.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:16 am

The stinging stopped and Zehel felt relieved. He got up but still looked at the ground, his knees stinging as the bruises on them screamed in pain from his weight. He got to his feet and kept his head down almost like he ha on his cloak. "Are you mad?" his voice was soft as he stood there, his wings moving in such a painful way it made him shudder to cover his pain. His glow was coming back slightly as he stood there, he was very amazed at how calm he was. He moved closer to hire and then sat down next to him but Zehel pulled his knees up to himself so he formed a ball.

"Goddess Ziel must be feeling generous today. Normally she ignores me, I guess its because I'm not worthy to go to her paradise." he said as he looked over at Nire. He had a slight smile and he seemed to be back to his old self almost. "She took one of my family member's to her paradise. His only gift were some of the feathers he left behind. He was too young to go." his wings moved and he twitched slightly but he got over it quickly. Holding out his hand to Nire he asked, "Will you be my reaper?"
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:24 pm

Nire gave Zehel a smile, "of course not...I am glad to see you here today" He chuckled and sccoted closer to Zehel, happy he was there. He noticed Zehel,shuddering, and gave a concerned look. "Are you cold...or hurt or something...anything I could do..." He was concerned, and didn't know how to make it better.

(Apologize for the crappy post but I cant think of anything right now)
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:25 am

Zehel was happy that Nire wasn't mad at him but he felt slightly sad that he wouldn't answer his last question. Smiling he shook his head 'no', "I'm ok. Just a few scratches from falling off the rock." He just smiled and then held out his arms to Nire. He wanted a hug desperately, and even though his body was now one giant bruise and he would be in great pain he didn't care. Zehel only wanted Nire to hold him and tell him everything was alright, even if it wasn't. As his arms grew tired he lunged forward and wrapped his arms around Nire and held him. The bruises on his knees stung when they brushed against Nire's legs the festering open sores on his wings burned when they moved to avoid hitting Nire.

His tiny body was on fire with pain but he ignored it to stop the worry from Nire. His grip on Nire was weak but he grip on anything had always been weak. His face was in the crook of Nire's neck and he was softly nuzzling him. He left soft gentle kisses on Nire's neck and wanted so badly to kiss him full on but he would wait to do that. He pulled away and looked at Nire with soft acid eyes, "So is this lowly Angel worthy of such a God?" His question was not so much a question for Nire but the goddess he had been talking to. He truly believed that she would answer his pleas and prayers if he proved himself worthy of going to paradise. He looked at Nire a moment longer before he gently and softly gave him a small kiss. It was quick and ghost like and in a matter of seconds Zehel had pulled away and let go of Nire. He just looked at Nire, he didn't speak, he didn't move, all he did was stare at the boy who caused great pain in his porcelain heart. It wasn't pain brought on by rejection or hatred but pain that Zehel had brought on himself.

My mirror will crack from side to side and then I'll fall, just like a house of cards.

((It's ok. Just take your time to think of something. ;] ))
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:10 am

Nire smiled and happily returned Zehel's affections, he was very gentle careful, to avoid the visible scars. He traced around Zehels body with his fingers. Zehel pulled away, and nire stared back with a small grin on his face, his eyes could be seen inbetween his hair that hung over his eyes. He stopped to ponder Zehels question. "it made him blush slightly. He did not wish to seem conceited and personally he felt he was not all that great he simply sat there pondering it.

He looked at Zehel, and then dropped on his knees, he had been so busy staring at zehel he nearly forgot how to breath. He let out heavy breath as a drop of water fell from his cheek. His eyes looked cold and lifeless for a moment. He was smiling, tho his eyes were empty. As if something had sucked the life from them. He then stood up, and took a step closer to zehel. He stroked his hair and then gently leaned his head in his lips gently grazed against zehel's, this same grin provoking his actions. He then pressed them against Zehel unable to resist the scent. It was a special scent, for some reason, he could only smell it when around zehel, and even then, it made him excited. Zehel now appealing to two of his senses, smell and touch. He kissed, him three times, they were long and passionate, filled with all of the happy feelings they came with them, his eyes then lit back up with life. As if Zehel was bringing him to life with toxic kisses, his eye went from blue to green. Nire pulling in his essense.

He then pulled away the same grin, his eyes now there natural green color. The Mutation on his arm began to spread. Growing from his arm and all the way down his back and the side of his face. It was the first time this had ever happened to him. It felt very natural to him tho.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:37 pm

Zehel looked at him, his eyes wide with terror. He watched as Nire's mutation spread and his eye color changed. Zehel didn't speak but he did move, his hand lifted up slowly as he reached out to touch him. Fear was tightening it's grip on his tiny body, he pulled his hand back and instead shook his head and smiled at Nire. Zehel spread his wings and gently taking the non mutated hand he led Nire to the water. He looked over his shoulder at him and then began to walk into the water, Zehel had let go of Nire's hand and was now waist deep in water. Once he got to the point where, one more step could make him go under he turned and looked at Nire.

The water was up to his chest and as he looked at Nire, he lifted his arms up and gently and very quietly called out to him. "Nire...I'm drowning." and with that Zehel dipped below the dark water. His cuts and bruises all seemed to lose feeling in the water. His wings felt weightless as he watched the shiny onyx surface fade away. Toxic green light became diluted in the clear black water, even his pale skin was darkened. Zehel's eyes lay open half lidded as he let out a breath of air.

I wonder if he will come? To this world of no pain and weightlessness. He thought as he watched the bubbles travel up to the surface and distorting the onyx's shine. The bubbles broke the surface as an indicator that Zehel had no air in his lungs and he really would drown if he was left under the water for any longer. Back under the water Zehel's lungs burned for air but he refused to draw in a breath, he would fight the urge until his own body forced him to breathe. Angel. Pretty little Angel. You know that the water will kill you.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:51 pm

Nire acted fast, he was alredy swimming his way toward Zehel, with bubbles of oxygen flying towardz zehel, they were so big as they pushed Nire rapidly to the bottom. He then grabbed zehel by the waist and took out a plastic bag full of oxygen from his memories. He put it over Zehel nose and mouth and then forced the air to flow into his nose. This was clearly an advanced technique he had trained himself to do. He then quickly pushed Zehel to the surface.

He walked out of the water with zehel in his arms, setting his body down. He stared at him highly concerned. "Please tell me your gonna be ok...you should know better then to do that why did you do that" The Darkness then resided, going back to how it was before. He was slightly crying, tho he tried to hide it.
He pressed his lips against zehel.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:06 am

He felt numb. His hazed over green eyes lazily moved to try and focus on Nire but they failed. He looked as though he had no pupil, and the toxic glow that one radiated from him was very weak and dim. His lips parted and the heat from Nire, was enough to make his numb mouth feel again. The hypersensitive nerves around that area tingled and felt odd as his brain told him to gently react. It was a weak kiss as he tried to force himself to sit up, but his heavy water filled wings wouldn't move. Zehel managed to get his hands up as he put them limply around Nire.

He wanted off his back and he wanted to cut off his wings but he couldn't do that because he liked his gift even if it was a curse. He slowly began to focus on Nire, but he couldn't see him anymore. Nire to him was nothing more than a fuzzy blurry blob before him. Zehel's head lolled back as he choked out words, "'m, so..y." Zehel really felt like dying because he felt that he would only kill Nire in the long run. His wings twitched and the water rolled off the feathers and into the wounds. Zehel could contain the scream that came from him as the water stung him. His grip on Nire all the sudden became a death grip as he fought back another scream of pain. He stayed like this, until his body began to shake from the pain of it all, he looked up at Nire with blurry eyes but his gaze fell back down to the ground.

Hands and blurred out faces were grabbing at Zehel. They kept pulling and dragging something sharp along where his wings were. Zehel was a child and he was crying, screaming more like, as these people tried to clip his wings. He was screaming for them to stop but they only did it harder and faster. "STOP! STOP IT! Please, stop it." Zehel began to silently cry as he looked up at Nire and suddenly he was fine, his glow was back and he looked his normal sickly self. His pain was gone and he tilted his head to the side before he sat up and crawled into Nire's lap and sat there facing him.

"How did I get here?"
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:26 pm

Nire sighed with reilief and kissed zehel several times not giving his angel and chance to speak. He wrapped his arms around zehels waist and kissed his neck and moved to his collar bone, biting the skin playfully. He was so relieved, and so frightened he was not gonna let Zehel out of his sight this time. "From now on you stick with me...we will only travel at night and live happily ever after ok" Something then dawned on Nire he let a bit of his inner self come out to much. He then out his hands over his eyes and covered them. His palms covered the blush on his cheeks.

"Did he hear everything I just siad...." He then peeped through his eyes to see zehel but before looking shut his eyes again. "Angel....is it safe to say that....well....that....." He wanted to confront the conversation he had wanted but he couldn't he was completely spazzing out and he knew it. At one point he felt awful, as if he had just unintentionally raped poor zehel, on the downside he couldn't help the fact that he just wanted to do it more.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:31 am

Zehel looked at him and then smiled. He gently took Nire's hands and with a ghost like grip he moved them from his face. "Whatever you say, is fine." Zehel wanted to treat him like a god, he wanted to worship his body but he held off on that. Instead he just looked at Nire and gently kissed his wrists, all while looking at him. His acidic green eyes stared at him with a kind of lustful look to them, his tongue gently flicked over his wrist. Zehel moved around until he was straddling Nire, this position should have been familiar to Nire, as he had done the same thing when he first met him. Zehel grinned as he let go of one of Nire's hands and allowed the other to ghost down to a very sensitive place, he playfully ghosted over the area as he whispered, "I'll be happy no matter where you take me."

He was happy and just as soon as he started this, he gently kissed Nire. It wasn't one of the quick ones he normally gave. no, this one was slow and sensual. He wanted to gain entrance to Nire's mouth so he gently bit Nire's bottom lip in hopes to get what he wanted. He let go of Nire's hands altogether and began to grope and paw Nire as his hands ran wildly over his body. He touched everywhere, his hands were able to go and then some, he ground his hips into Nire, he kissed him until he had to break for air. Zehel did anything and everything he was allowed to do, just to make Nire happy and prove to him that he would really listen to everything and anything Nire said.

Anything. I'd do anything for you.

((Sorry its soooo rushed! I was falling asleep while typing this.))
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:01 pm

As zehel played with Nire's wrisk his palm gentally carresed his cheak. As zehel straddled him he blushed and had his arms stroking his wings. He then felt a hand ghost over him, and he didn't freak out. Nire moaned, his body to stimulated to move freely. He kissed Zehel back engaging in each kiss as if they were his last. As zehel bit him he bit back, on his upper lip. a grin on his face, his hands sliding down and groping his back. His hands still sure to molest Zehel.

Nire moved his hips in unison with zehel, after zehel pulled away for air, Nire's hands slid up zehels back as a single finger came and poked zehels chest from his chest he circled around his scars. He leaned in and licked Zehel's neck with the tip of his tounge his face being burried in the space betweem his neck and shoulder. He had one hand in Zehel's lap and the other found its way back to zehel's back side. The position they were in made it so if anyone had been watching that could not see what Nire's hand wasa doing as it rested inbetween Zehel and Nire's lap, but his shoulder could be seen flexing as if his hand was moving up and down in a concentrated fashion. He had a grin on his face, it could not be seen, because it was burried and his tounge slowly traced the sensative areas.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:00 pm

Hushed breathing. Short pants. A tight burning feeling in the lower part of his body. All of these things were happening to Zehel. His body felt hot under Nire's touches and motions. Zehel let out a guilty moan of pleasure as he gave Nire another hard kiss. His lips slightly bruised, but he didn't care, Zehel became more forceful as he sat up a little higher on Nire and pressed his hips closer to Nire. Zehel's hands drew knots in Nire's hair as he drove his tongue further down Nire's throat. His wings fluttered close around them, creating a kind of shell. It blocked out the world and all peering on eyes as he pulled away from Nire and grinned. He gently nuzzled Nire and began to rock his hips in a rhythmic pattern. The pants that he was wearing were now unbearably tight and he was very very hot, Zehel gave Nire, love bites on the neck leaving his mark. Nire was his and no one else and Zehel would make damn sure to leave his mark on the boy's neck.

To Zehel, Nire, was like ecstasy. He could make the chemicals in his brain and other parts of his body lose control and he would become a lovesick puppy. Zehe;'s actions and movements could be considered vulgar and disgusting but he didn't care. He had always been like this, and he wasn't going to change if someone told him to. He loved this boy and he would hold on to him for eternity. The way this boy could touch him and set him on fire, the way he showed compassion for him, the way he cared for him everything Nire did was enough for Zehel to let him have all of this little Angel. He wanted nothing more than to take this boy for a ride and drive him insane, but he fought back the urge instead he settled for dry humping the boy.

The cool breeze blew and Zehel let out a shudder as his skin became cold. He whispered softly, "I'm cold." it was soft and had a under lying hidden meaning in this simple remark. To most it was a statement for them being cold but to Zehel, it meant something else. Zehel was far from being cold, in fact he was sure his blood was boiling and with as much heat as his groin was giving off any one could tell that this boy was on fire. He pried himself off of Nire and let his hands go back to a place that would either allow Zehel to get what he wanted or not but either way it was good for Nire. As Zehel's pale hands dipped between their intertwined legs and into the darkness he felt higher then a kite as he touched a very sensitive area on Nire.

This boy is something else; something so sickeningly sweet I think I might die from it.

Last edited by Zehel on Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ok fixed it. I hope >.>)
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:42 pm

Nire's body was trembling with each movement. His entire body jerked and shook with each movement, as his hair waved in the air by the shear force. He kissed zehel's neck. When his head went down, he felt the urge to keep decending, but he knew it would be a difficult streatch. He rubbed his chest against Zehel's and took a full on body rub Nire, moaned and smiled, his body told him exactly, his free hand stroking the outer feathers, while trying not to freak out to much on what to do. He was hot and ready, wanting to zehel to give into his urges. He moved his hand slightly faster, as he licked his lips in a nearly playful matter. couldn't contain his moans anymore, he was out of breath and he still wanted more. He wanted what zehel wanted. He was nearly ready to take it for himself.

He then tried to take control and become the one in control, now using both hands to massage Zehel, there were moist, as to make it even better. his head rested on Zehels chest as he panted and gasped for air. His eyes were closed, but his motion still did not stop. He had not given up yet.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:22 am

Zehel moaned and arched his back as Nire continued to touch him. Zehel was trying to keep his body in check but he was losing very fast. He knew it would be a matter of time before he would lose completely and become a slave to Nire. Zehel whimpered in pleasure as his last bit of control crumbled and Zehel gave into his lustful desire.

!WARNING! SEMI-MATURE CONTENT! MUST BE 16 OR OLDER TO READ!
Spoiler:

He paused for a moment and looked up at Nire with that same grin on his face that said exactly what he wanted to do.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:31 am

Nire, smirked as he rubbed his chest on zehel. He chuckeled as zehel arched his back, and licked his hands, before touching him again. As zehel kissed him, his pants could not conceal anything. He was near his pick as skin rubbed againt his pants.

As zehel, ripped the shirt off, it tore easily. It being so cheaply made by Nire. He moaned and let his hands moved freely, stroking zehels hair, as he kissed him. He the feeling of his lips made him shiver, as he felt his mind loosing connection with common sense. He began to moan "Angel..." He would not fall over, as easily as Zehel would hope, tho his words were now confused her could still push back. Thos he quickly lost this fight, do to Zehel's mental hold over him for the time being. The foreceful kiss causing him to fall. Nire had thought this was an attempt to shut him up. He smiled as he fell.

Zehel's action afterward nearly shocked Nire, he let out a gasp not quite ready, or expecting it. He wouldn't say no tho. His blush made his face bloody red, as he moaned from the sensation. He couldn't help but put his hands on Zehels back stroking it with his fingers, and lifting up his shirt. His hands hand a gentle grind, but his hands were made of a rough exterior. As Zehel went lower, Nire had pulled of his shirt taking it for his own. He returned, Zehel's grin with a chuckle, and a lustful and starry gaze.

Spoiler:

He then grabbed both of zehel's hands and stroked, his chest he let the hands drop indicating Zehel could have his freedom back. He could almost taste the primal urges on him. As if he was about to be attacked.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum