Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Room.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Making Room. Empty Making Room.

Post by Elena Vexus Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:03 pm

After Elena's escape from the Colosseum, she arrived at the mall with plans to remodel it as another P!nk base. She had an army of black fire mutants following behind her.
"I'm pretty sure this'll stir up some trouble, but hey, what else is new? Burn this place to the ground."
All the mutants shot large, powerful, and continuous streams of black fire at the mall, setting it ablaze...
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Making Room. Empty Re: Making Room.

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:52 am

"Retract that order Eelna" Reox said as he appeard out of nowere a pistol to ehr head "This isnt your turf its mine, fuck off before...you knwo what forget it" he said before he pulled the trigger.

He doubted a bullet to the head would kill her hed seen aher regenerate worse wounfds and live.

He froze all the black fire mutants and smirked a bit "You reallly shouldnt piss me off Elena"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:12 am

"Yeah I know I shoudn't..." her head was floating just above Reox's gun, it then came down slowly back to it's place. "But it's something that can't be helped after seeng your loss of control with the doctor, I just couldn't resist wanting to see that power for myself..." Elena disappeared in a low buzzing sound and reappeared a couple dozen feet above reox. "Mad yet?!" Elena fired down an impossible rain of electrisity
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:19 am

Reox smirked at that as he caught the electricity in one hand "Nothing you do could make me as angry towards you than I was to him Reox said softly as his body converted the electricity into normal energy for his body; he felt like he'd drank about 500 cans of red bull.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:57 pm

((lol red bull))

"You are right. I probably couldn't make you mad, but this might..."
Elena materialized a large television. "The whole session with your little friend and The Doctor was recorded..." The torture began to play on the TV. "You may have heard her screams, but did you see her face? Oh my, it was in so much pain... How could you let one of your own friends suffer like that? Doesn't sound like a very good friend to me."
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:42 pm

(How the hell did you get a recording! Reox set the whole place ON FIRE!ANything within 100 feet of him would have melted!)
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:27 pm

(LOL I don't know. Just blow up the TV and we'll continue with it?)
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:31 pm

(-_- STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL! XD)

Reox stared then clicked his fingers; the TV melted "Nice try but any attempts to see my unleashed power is futiels what happened back then....isnt even my full potential"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:44 pm

"Oh, okay. Right. Whatever. Anything you have,I can probably throw it back. I know you hate to hear it, but I'm more powerful then you..." Elena waited for reox to laugh, knowing him, she knew he would...
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:12 am

Reox smirked walked over to her "Hmm that's really quite debatable" He said softly as he raised as hand as her and focused, vines then wrapped tight around Elenes legs; at the same time a broken metal pole moved towards Reox and stabbed Elena through the chest from behind "You see I found out I have a new element I can control: metal itself" He said "My powers are constantly evolving and because for that little incident Ive been boosted to Omega rank" He said simply a she made the metal peeled easily like ti was made of paper into sharp spikes and began digging themselves into Elena.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:59 am

Elena winched at being stabbed "Tch... So that's when you became omega...?" Elena chuckled a bit but coughed up blood "Well... I guess you are right. It is debatable now that you are at the same level as me..." an electric current flowed through elenas body decomposing the vines and the metal pole that had gone through her. The entrance wound of the pipe began to close up. "I can control my powers at the atomic level... You may even be breathing in destructive particles as we speak..." said Elena with a smirk
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:57 am

"You do realize that that wont effect me right?" he said softly "Even if you try and hurt my body from the inside I can stop it with my powers...I think" He said with a shrug "Im curious though...why do you want to see my full powers anyway?" Reox then smirked "Does that much power turn you on Elena?"

(LMAO! Reox is such an adorable asshole!)
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:12 pm

((yeah okay whatevs Razz))

"No actually... I know I can beat you know, I would just like to make sure I can beat you no matter what your power level"
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:06 pm

"Yeah, right, tell me Elena how many thugs have you sent out to kill me? three is it? Reaper was one, Doxor is another and I hear there's one more out for my blood...Uhm...Gabe or something?" He asked "That's THREE Men who have tried and failed to kill me, if you wanted me DEAD already and your SO powerful why haven't you just gone and done it yourself?" He asked "You know that Im always going to stop your evil little schemes until one of us died so if your SO strong why dont you go ahead and try?" Reox asked with a smirk "Or is ti that your scared?" He mocked "A man or women who hides behind her allies instead of fighting along side them, is nothing but a coward"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:46 am

"Oh dear! You have Caught me! Me and my cowardly self. Hahaa!! It's okay. You can laugh. It's funny. I'm sure you be the low class scum bag that wiu are woudbt understand the rules of high society" Elena let out a deep breath. "Rules number one. You are the most important no matter what. Ruel number two, no one can beat you at your own game. Rule three, you're always right. Rule four, they're always wrong and always low class. And rule five, if there is dirty work, never get your hands dirty. You my friend are scum, dirt, hence dirty work, so I send anyone but myself to take of dirt. There is technically a sixth rule which is never pass up an benificial oppertunity... Kinda like this. I hope you haven't been breathing... But who needs that? You're doomed anyways"
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:56 am

Reox smirked at that "How typical of the high classes to treat us normal people as scum when its you fuckers who wallow in your with that bare the real scumbags, your all rick cowards, too scared to dirty your own hands if you can pay someone else to do it for you; no wonder you suck" Reox spat before he laughed "Oh please do you really think the inside of my body has any form of organs right now?" He asked "Dont forget I can change my body into what I want"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:12 pm

"Psshh! Say what you want. I have by morals... You have yours" said Elena in a nonchalaunt voice. "And who needs organs these days? What I'm using targets the atomic structure of your entire being. No matter what you transform into. " Reox began so slowly dissolve. "Uness you can pull body tissue, bone, muscle, all that good stuff out of thin air...I'd give you about five maybe six more minutes in existance"
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:17 pm

Reox chuckled at that "You dont have that" He said and he looked behind Elenda, as a fragment of darkness silently looked over Elena "Goodbye, bitch face" He said before the dragons reared and ate her whole the darkness desovlingand devouring her into nothingness.

Reox chuckeld softly "You cant dissolve darkenss it is nothing and there for is made of nothing, stupid bitch" he said a s the dragin sunk back down into hell taking Elena with it.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:20 pm

"!!!!" Elena barely evaded the dragon loosing most of her left side. "I.... Really hate you...." she said as she began to materialized her left side back. "I really don't get how this is going to work... Whatever damage you do to me, I fix, and I apparently cannot harm you. I do not see how either of us is really going to defeat each other..."
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:42 pm

The dragon snapped at her again and again devouring chunks of her "Well you see I figured something out...that energy of yours has gotta come from somewhere and it has to have SOME sort of limit right? So im going to eat you until you can;t heal anymore, then Im going to kill you" Reox said simply "You cant regenerare forever"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:30 am

"And I don't that you can keep this dragon bit up forever" Elena was able to dodg the dragon easier this time, not beng as injured as before. "Even if you say you are nothing, which we know you are, there is still something standing there you can't not exis even though your presence is physically there! You simply cannot just move aside the rules of reality!" she said as she continued to dodge reox's dragon
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:14 am

"Dont be stupid; of course I can" Reox said amused "He who controls the elements, can control the world darlin" He said simply as the dragon roared and took a huge chunk of her legs leaving her helpless for the dragon to devour everything but her head which Reox picked up "And for your information, That dragon, isnt coming from me, it;'s from the depths of hell itself Yes I summond him but hes not drawing any sort of energy from me now its drawing it from the darkness around us, its come to punish you for your wicked sins" He said with a dark chuckle "Before I kill you off I gotta ask: Wheres your precious doctor, I have a REAL bone to pick with him..."
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:07 pm

When the dragon took her leg, Elen fell to the ground but quickly transported herself put of the way of the dragon. She was standing on one leg with the other reappearing. This made it a bit more difficult to evade the dragon. "My doctor? I am unsure at this time..." she said while panting. Elena jumped away from the dragon and took a stance. "It's worth a shot..." she blasted the dragon with her black fire trying to dematerialize it, but if that didn't work, then the force from the fire would push it back enough for Elena to start dodging again.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:09 pm

The dragon roared and dematerialized a little...only to grow four extra heads and snap at her. "If you tell me where he could POSSIBLY be then maybe I'll let you live, Elena" he said softly.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:05 pm

"Let me live?! Oh my what a bargin. It's a shame you can't even kill me n the first place!" Elena continued to jump around and dodge the now four heads dragn. "this thing is gettng annoying, I'll have to think of a way to get rid of it..." elena thought to herself
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum