Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IM ON A BOAT!

2 posters

Go down

IM ON A BOAT! Empty IM ON A BOAT!

Post by Ami Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:30 am

Joshua sped through the terrain of the island from warf avenue all the ways towards centerport with ease. As time went by, the firey headed male got better and better at riding the motor bike. He stopped quietly at the end of the dock and got off. "Here we are Chibi! Home sweet home!" he told her and took the handlebars of the bike and pulled the bike along the dock towards his giant boat.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

IM ON A BOAT! Empty Re: IM ON A BOAT!

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:26 pm

He probably felt his head move as she looked and even smelled the docks, they smelled strange to her but his body didn't seem bothered by the surroundings. It was the first time she used and indicated the type of control she could have over this human host to him. "Not much like my home....."
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:49 pm

"I'm sure Chibi. I don't live like most people" Joshua told the girl as he walked onto the boat and inside the parts that his brother and he lived in. Marco was lying down on his bunk, in and out of sleep when the older brother heard the sound of the door creaking open and hoped out of his bunk to see Joshua. "Well good to see you're back" he commented. "Thought you got mauled by a pack of mutants or something"

Joshua shook his head at the commentary and waved his hand. "Nah I found this one ghost though as I fished! shes inside my head right now and shes really nice!" he explained to Marco as the older brother shook his head. He wondered where Joshua's braincells were sometimes.

"Yes of course you have voices in youre head....." Marco said with a patronizing tone and snatched the bucket of fish from his hand and walked towards the kitchen part of the boat.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:00 pm

She frowned, and that made Joshua frown in turn, she pulled herself free and enveloped his astral form but did NOT pull it out of his body, "I'm more then just a voice in your head you know. . . ."

At this time she ripped his astral self out of his body without warning and brought the defenseless human to the astral plane, HER plane of existence, where his mortal eyes would not get in the way and he'd REALLY be able to see her.

She couldn't be taller then a few feet, aged six or seven from a mere glance, long pale hair cascaded around her and she was in a simple dress, the rest of her body not covered he be able to see through. His body was portrayed in a similar way, he was in an astral representation of the clothes he had worn physically BUT he was just as much as ghost in the astral realm as she was, the difference between them being she was dead and restless and he had a living body to go back to. She placed her hands on her hips and tilted her head cutely, "Do I LOOK like a voice in your head?"
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:31 am

Marco was startled by the sudden being thrown around like a rag doll. He looked around and feigned indifference, where inside he was truly freaking out. "Yes your more than a voice kiddie now where did you take me!" he asked. He attempted assertiveness but he was always uneasy when about mutants, especially at the mercy of their powers. He felt weak.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:47 pm

"Ghost realm, just like the world but not......," that was a vague description, "You can't get hurt in this part of you like your body can. You can see things happen but you can't touch or effect them. You see the world but don't take part in it. Not very fun but this is the only way you humans see me."

She didn't seem scared or much like she was effected by his show of assertiveness, she wasn't doing it to be malevolent, only to make a point, she'd put him right back.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:08 am

Marco shrugged a little bit. "Then it really is like the real world then. At least for me it is. " he commented with a smirk. He hated Zibyl and he felt because he was a simple human he had no part in it and he did nothing to it. He was just an existance and most mutants were looking at him and Joshua as a meal instead of actual living breathing beings. The ghost girl had no bad intentions but Marco didn't like being put off his guard and in someplace he didn't know.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:35 pm

"What do you mean by that?"

She tilted her head slightly in confusion at the meaning behind his words.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:40 pm

Marco sighed lightly and waved his hand towards the small girl, a small smirk sliding on his face. "It doesn't matter kiddo. Don't worry about the silly human." he told her lightly.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:44 am

"Chibi wasn't trying to do anything wrong or bad.......I just didn't like being called a voice," she sounded like she hated being acknowledged as nothing but a figment of someone's imagination, it was like denying her existence and she was tired of death doing that. She knew she existed, what was wrong with making everyone else see it?
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:49 pm

Marco nodded lightly. "It's alright kiddo.I understand now that you indeed are more than a voice. Joshua is in his own little universe so I didn't know what to think of my little brother when he said he had a ghost in his head." he told her lightly. It had been a while since he had acted nice towards someone, even to his brother he was usually cold and gruff. This girl reminded him of Marcella and although he hated to admit it, he missed his baby sister dearly.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:31 pm

She smiled softly in an almost shy way, "I guess you want me to bring you back now don't you?"

It was like she was asking if he wanted to depart from her world and back to his and it wasn't wrong to perceive it that way, she just lived very differently in comparison to mutants and especially HUMANS in particular.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:28 pm

Marco looked around the plane and looked back at the little girl. "Well kiddo, since I can see you in this place why don't you bring Joshua here? I'm sure he would love to see you. We can stay a while. It's....interesting.. If you want to call it that" he attempted to say. Over the years his social skills had dwindled and it had hindered especially around children
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum