Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arcade

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Arcade - Page 3 Empty Re: The Arcade

Post by i-HaXx Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:32 am

He thought hard for a second. "I never took the time to classify my rank." Out of the Blue, Medabots, Pokemon, and Mini Air-Fighters scoured through the store, knocking over shelves, firing missles, guns, and element based attacks. suddenly they dissapered as fast as they came. He payed no attention to it all as he used the laptop. "I'm not sure what you would rank a power like that, but I'm gonna' say Omega~" He continued typing.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:36 am

"...you can warp reality...that's impressive" He murmured; even though she was asleep she was still talking she was waling for her brian to shut down and shut off the Internet before she fell asleep for good "I only know I'm an Omega because of the mark I have..."He broke off before she fell silent as she fell fast asleep then and therem, soft breathing sounds coming from her as she slept.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:47 am

"Where's yourr...." He stopped short noticing she was asleep. "She's a nice girl. A little of an open book,but nice. Wonder how old she really is...." He mumbled to himself, gazing towards her with a smile.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:50 am

The mechanichal snicke slithered towards him "Indeed. Kaylas. age. is. unknown." The snake said in a nechanical robotic tone; the snake hosted ehr second personality and serves as Kaylas companian "Memroies lost. said to be 20. or so" The snake said "Mark. on hip. symbol of omega"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:04 am

"AH!~" Hax fell over, startled by the snake, only seeing it when he first saw Kayla at the arcade.. "Eh, Twenty you say." Hax asked curiously. "Older than me, but I can look past that~" He thought to himself. He then began to imagine Kayla pullling her shorts down enough for him to see the symbol. He drooled a bit outside of his saucy daydream. Shaking his head to regain composure, he wiped his mouth off. "And where exactly did you come from Mr. Garden snake?" He said with a chuckle.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 am

"I. am. no snake. I am...a host. for Kayla's. second. personality. Kayla, is . never. fully. unconscious, while. I exist" The snake hissed softly "Specific. age. of host. unknown. twenty. only. a presumption. by appearance" the snake said as it watched Hax silently "I. have. always. been. with her. she and. I. are one. and. the same. we share. her mind" the snake said.

Because she woke up in a lab and was a both a natural and man made Omega mentally she;d developed a second personality to deal with literally having the complexities of the internet inside her head she put that second personality inside the snake so that she had some company, then and if she talked to the snake out loud it wouldn't look as creepy as just to herself.

"I. sense. hormones levels. rising. in you. predicitng. attraction. to host. is, 80% probability" the snake quipped some how managing to look smug desptire the lack of facial expressions a snake can do.

(XD You know if he asks abotu the tatto shes probably just go and show him. Her naivity makes her shameless XD)
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:22 pm

Hax's mouth dropped, knowing that she would learn the contents of their conversation when she awoke. "HORMONE!~ NO-UH-ahem, meeeh, what makes you say that, hehe!" He frizzed his hair, and gritted his teeth. Most of the girls he was around didn't dress or act anything like Kayla, but he wasn't going to admit an attraction. "Eh your not going to tell her any of this, are you?"
(I know, but I wasn't planning on it >.> )

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:35 pm

(Pssh sure you werent XD)

The snake seemd to grin "If you. do not want her. to know. i...shall keep this. to myself. for now" The snake said simply. "my readings. are not. wrong. your.. hormornes. are high"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:19 pm

"Nope ,don't know what your talkin' about." He shouted as he stood up, un-knowing to him self, there buldge visible in his pants. He looked at it for a second, "Gah!~" Hax's face froze. He ran and crouched behind a counter, not noticing he was besides Kayla. "Smooth Hax, nice physical control around a girl you just met"~ He said poumding his head.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:21 pm

Kayla shifted in her sleep but other wise she remained dorment while the nake jsut watched Hax on the table "Humans. are strange. why deny. what. is true?" The snake asked curiously.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:29 pm

Hax shut his eyes, and still didn't notice where he was. "Because! I don't know!~ I've only known her for the past hour and a half maybe? It'd weird to just make a move on her out of no where >.>." He said covering his face immediately he spoke.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:36 pm

"Isnt that. what you. humans call...love at. first sight?" The snake asked curiously "Or maybe. just attraction. at first. sight?" The snake said its dark eyes watching Hax "Probably best. not to 'make a move'. Host, knows nothing. of social interaction, memory banks were. all lost. in lab"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:54 pm

Although he didn't plan Ask Kayla anything of the sort, the snake asking him not to hurt him a bit inside as if it were playing reverse psychology. He lifted his head, banging it against the counter. "Leave the house for one day and all this mushy stuff happens. He leaned over to his right, leaning his cheek on Kayla's thigh. He felt its warmth, enjoying it for a bit, then looked up to see what it was. "Gah!~" He shouted as he jumped, flopping across the floor.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:59 pm

The snake was merely giving the other advice; Kayla knew nothing of friendship let alone anything else if eh made a move on her it would simply go way over her pretty head and she;d be confused, however maybe in time through social interaction maybe eventually she;d be ready to have a 'move' made on her.

(Why do I have the feeling its not going to stop his poor hormones? XD)

"let. things. develop" The snake said before it hissed as if it was trying to laugh ot the others reactions. Kayla murmured and moved in her sleep."Humans. are. really funny"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:27 pm

Hax moved up against the wall opposite the counter. He crossed his arm and stared at Kayla. "Did she really have to go to sleep bent over like that? Doesn't help much...." By the sounds of things he couldn't help but think that he would be seeing a lot more of her, Not that he was dissapointed by this.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:41 pm

"She ca't. help. the way. she sleeps" The snake said sounding amused for a mechanichal voice as Kyla murmured and shifted again her hair falling into ehr face "Once she askes her brain. to shut down. there is no. stopping. or helping. how or where. she sleeps"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:51 pm

Heis eyes were fixated on her behind for reasons he couldn't help. He tilted his head. "Wait, If her brain shuts down, isn't she technically dead?

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:59 pm

"Technically, but as, a Cybernetic. she needs to. shut her brain. down much. like you. shut down a computer. she has. so much. infromation. processing in, her brain she. needs to. shut it down. to rest she is. after all. just human" The snake explained "She wont die. as long. as the. internet exists"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:16 pm

"Meh~" Hax began to understand Kayla's story a bit more, or maybe he would have if he had sstopped staring at her hind parts for a second he started to laugh, thinking about how he acted during the conversations they had earlier. "We'll see in all due time I s'pose~" His eyes closed slowly, still fixed on her behind as a smile grew on his face.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:20 pm

"Indeed. rest human. Ill alerty you. of danger" the snake said simply.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum