Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking back the City Hall

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Taking back the City Hall Empty Taking back the City Hall

Post by Reox War Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:52 am

Reox looekd up at the City hall; he didn't come here often, mainly becuase he hated coming ehre to see the homeles shrink away in fear and be called scum but he had no choice; Psylos had taken over the CIty hall; it wa son his turf and he'd be damned if he was going to let them keep it. he waved a hand and the double doors of the city hall bew off thier hingees as he stepped into the room" Knock knock bitches"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Taking back the City Hall Empty Re: Taking back the City Hall

Post by Lohd Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:42 pm

Lohd flopped out of his shadow hammock that was slung a few feet away from the door. "What the hell man, you don't see me busting through your door un-announced like that!" He stood to his feet slowly, streatching as he made a long yawn. "Now.. state your buisiness sir~" Lohd said a bit unclearly not making any eye contact at all
Lohd
Lohd

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:49 pm

Reox smirked as he cracked his neck and raised a hand, metal tore itself from the wale and wrapped tight around the other crushing him slowly "THIS is MY CIty hall THIS is MY CIty and i'll be DAMNED if i let you fuckers take over!"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Lohd Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:43 pm

"OH NOOOO!~" He shouted in a shrill girlly voice. Lohd attached his shadow to the shadow of the counter beside him, allowing him to jump besides it. "You know, your really the social type, right?" Lohd said a little disapointed at his opponent, leaning on the counter.
Lohd
Lohd

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:12 pm

"Social? hardly" He said before he smirked "So you can use shadows to jump from place to place huh? That you power?" He asked.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Lohd Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:34 pm

"That and much more dear fellow." He said waving his wrist, causing the shadows of everything in the room to squirm. "Well the exits the same way you came, and OH! Could you make another door on you way out? Thanks~"
Lohd
Lohd

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:48 pm

Well then I guess that just makes things a LOT easier for me" he said simply as he clapped his hands suddenly the room was engulfed in light erasing all shadows as Reox grabbed Lohd by the throat "Lets see how you get outta this one"" He said with a smirk.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Lohd Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:04 am

Lohd's eyes prevented the light from obscuring his vision, yet allowed his opponent to get as close as he did. "Gah!~" He quikly gasped for air. "Pretty nice i suppose..." The tattoos on his body began to excrete spiked black tendrils. "But did you really just make it easier for me?" He said with a smile The tendrils then wrapped themselves around Lohd's opponent, simuteaneously piercing his skin.
Lohd
Lohd

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:54 am

Reox smirked and grabbed his tendrils "Fool" He said before he controlled the others darkness and made his own tendrils strangle himself "I am the master of darkness and shadows itself your REALLY going to have to do better than that"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:13 am

Merill blinked his eyes open, sitting up slowly and he loosened his arms from around the pillow he held in his arms as one might cling to a stuffed animal. It was voices that had woken him from the light sleep he'd managed to achieve through the constant sick feeling in his stomach since the loss of the Colosseum. He frowned a little, he could hear Lohd's voice but the other wasn't familiar to him as a Psylos member. In fact... It sounded like Reox.

His gaze fell to the crack under the door where a light was shinning through onto the floor. He lifted an eye brow, looking up at the door nob from where he sat on the bed for a few moments before sliding down and walking slowly towards it.

Merill reached slowly for the door nob, turning it and opening the door. He flinched from the blinding light, slamming the door closed again, rather loudly, almost immediately, stumbling backwards until he ran into the bed and let himself fall back onto it, rubbing his eyes.
Cresill
Cresill

http://talym-rp-911.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:41 am

Reox realized the light wasn't working and turned it off when he heard the door slam he wrapped his darkness around the other keeping him pinned before he walked to the door and opened it "...Rill?" He said surprised;ah so THIS is where the kid was staying instead of colosseum; Reox hated Psylos; mainly because they tried to mind control everyone and were so obviously there bad guys it wasn't even funny, but he couldnt help feel sorry fro Rill and a few other member who just didn't seem to fit there. "Figured you;d be here...Im afraid your gonna have to leave" He said softly "City hall is on my territory, I own the building there for you gate crashers are going to have to leave..sorry kiddo"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:01 pm

Merill blinked and looked down at the crack under the door. The light was gone. Frowning a little, he pushed himself up into a sitting position on the bed. After slamming the door like that he doubted he'd gone unnoticed. Opening it in the first place was probably a really bad idea, though, all that was left to do now was wait and hope no one came through the door. The approaching footsteps weren't all that reassuring.

As he'd feared, the door did open. He couldn't help frowning at the fact that Reox seemed to have gotten into the same habit as Ragna of calling him by his nickname.
"No," He said, standing up on the bed. "and don't talk to me like that, I'm a psylos member like that rest of them. I don't need you acting like you want to convert me to your saviors."

He held his hand out in front of him. As much as he hated it, after the Colosseum he'd taken a small amount of time to focus on his power.
"I don't need you treating me any differently." He growled, closing his eyes. The pain this time was far more intense, even though it was only in Reox's head the nerves it attacked gave the illusion the rest of his body was in pain to. Whether it did much or not didn't really bother Merill just then, at that time he was only interested in not being completely useless this time.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:23 pm

Reox winced at the pain in his head, it didn't stop him from growing roots from the floorboards to grab Rill and wrap tight young him "...Im sorry kiddo but you brought this on yourself...and here I was feeling sorry for you" He said "...If you want to be treated like a member...then Ill treat you like one, just remember you brought this on yourself" He said a she plants started to crush him slowly.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:28 pm

He let out a cry as the plants squeezed his already hurting body. As much as it hurt he held onto Reox's mind, bracing himself as he forced another blast. If the use of the power didn't come so naturally he'd have been in a bit of a predicament. "You think I'd rather your pity?" He asked through his teeth. "I don't want or need it-" He just managed to finish his sentence before he cut himself off to muffle another cry as the roots tightened again. All this for pride? Well, at least he wasn't a total coward anymore.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:34 pm

"I guess not, but most people wouldn't cut off their own nose to spite their face Merill" He said softly as he winched and gripped his head the plants spasming in reaction and loosing a little only enough to let the other breath "..."What exactly do you fight for? Hmm? Whats your POURPOSE? Are you just here because its something to do? were you manipulated into it? Heh Why am I even bothering? I gave you leeway Merill I let you go so many times and still you insist on fighting me...this is the one time when you should have run if anything...I...truely am sorry" Reox said softly his eyes dull; he hated killing, nore than ANYTHING he hated killing young ones it etched a scar deep into him.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:45 pm

Merill shook his head, the next blast he wasn't even conscious of letting out. He didn't bother to catch his breath before speaking. "Because... I want... to go back." He said. It was hard to tell whether his sentence was spaced from exhaustion or because he was crying, maybe both. "I... want to... be around... humans..." This time he paused a moment to catch his breath. "Leave this place... ... I want to leave it and... forget about it."

The pain in Reox's head faded as the previous attacks were finally starting to take their full toll on his body. Even if he'd managed that much, he was still useless.
"I never do anything to help to protect myself... I thought-... I wanted to do something now..." He winced. Just having anything touching his body at all now was painful. "That's fine... but I won't forgive you."
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Lohd Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:46 pm

Lohd watched the two argue. "Exit, stage right!" He took on a shadow form, as he lept from shadow to shadow, fleeing the scene temporarily.
Lohd
Lohd

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:58 pm

"..." Reox started to laugh softy "That's so sad...your one of us...yet you want to be around humans? dont you know how much they fear us? how much they HATE us? why do you think they left us on this godforsaken island? for fun? No they left us here to ROT, I should know I WORKED for the government after all" He said softly as he loosened his grip, grimacing as the others mind blast made one of his ears bleed. "..." Roex loosened the vines; he knew the kid was weak he let them go as blood dripped down his neck "...You did good kid" He said softly "But everyone has limits" He said softly as he felt the others head "...Your burning up...you over exerted yourself and made my head throb like a bitch" he said softly.

"Even if you leave this island...which I doubt is Psylo's true intentions, you will never be accepted as a human, sooner or later someone will find out and then they will mall know and then one of those humans might try to hurt you...then where will you be but dead?" He said softly as he stood "At least...I protect and support my allies...Psylos is broken, with untrustworthy team members and dark morals and ideals...but like you said before...its you choice..." He said as he picked the other up "I'll take you to the church...you can stay there"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:25 pm

Merill let his body go limp in the vines, holding his head up was starting to become too much work now. "Of course they do." He murmured, his voice was robbed of any real emotion. There was nothing he could find enjoyable about being a mutant, some thought the powers were cool or something but Merill didn't want to be different. Everyday that he wasn't on the island he was told over and over how bad it was that he was different.

He gasped as the plant loosened, finally able to breath normally. He winced as he was left back on the bed where he'd been before. The contact wasn't as painful as that with the vines but even so. He smiled a little at Reox comment on his head.
"Good." He said softly, not bothering to open his eyes as he spoke. His vision would probably be blotchy now as he assumed he was close to passing out from the dizziness he felt with them closed.

"I don't mind... I'd rather die among them than here." He replied, his voice still too weak to come across as anything but flat. "I was the leader of the Colosseum... my morals aren't that sublime either." He grit his teeth as Reox picked him up, forcing himself not to make any sound from the new pain.

'The church?' He opened his eyes half way and frowned a little. He didn't want to go to the church, he wanted to stay at the City Hall. Though, he couldn't do uch like this. If Reox was taking him to the church then he was going to the church unless someone else stopped him. He pressed his lips together... All he could do now was stall him then? Sighing softly he closed his again.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:31 pm

"Its either that or CHoa tower, which would you preffer?" He said softly as he carried him gently.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:36 pm

Merill opened his eyes and looked up at him, a slight frown on his face. "Chao- I don't want to go there!" He said irritably. He winced a little, the volume of his own voice hurting his head. He narrowed his eyes and averted his gaze, not wanting to actually move his head. "Church.." He muttered.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:53 pm

"Good" He said before he jumped in the air and began surfin along the winds as he held the other.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:02 pm

Merill gasped as they flew into the air, he hardly noticed the pain as he moved his hand over his mouth from the brief adrenalin rush. He moved his hand away a little as he spoke. "N-no! I can't do this... Put me down! I get really really bad motion sickness." He cried, his voice a little strained.

He could feel his body ready to heave but he had no idea if he was ready to brace himself for the pain of the continuous tensing of his muscles as his body brought up what little it had in it. He hadn't really touched food for a while, maybe drank a little water but that was about it.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:16 pm

"If your gonna puke its not going to be on me" He saidas he shifted the boy in his arms so if he threw up it wouls be anywhere but on him. "Besides we'll be there in a minute"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:35 pm

He managed to turn his head so it didn't get all over his own clothes before his body convulsed, bringing up only water for the first couple times before it was only stomach acid. He gasped as he finally pulled his body out of it's frozen tensed -and rather painful- state. "Then walk the rest of the way!" He said, holding his stomach. He didn't like vomiting mainly because he almost never had anything in him to bring up, so it was always the bright, burning stomach acid. He was bringing him to the church because he was unwell from over exertion, but it was ok to make him violently ill with motion sickness?
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next