Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jaws of the Trap

2 posters

Go down

The Jaws of the Trap Empty The Jaws of the Trap

Post by Evehlit Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:09 pm

Cold, hardened voids of blue glanced over the park ground. A step forward was announced by the crunching of leaves under her foot, she glanced down at the red, gold, and auburn shades. A torn raven black cloak cast a foreboding sense of her as an individual. Her dark appearance seemed to mirror her dark agenda, it gave most a forbidding foreshadow that just told them something wasn’t right even while they denied that a something so small could be wrong. Her pale hands gripped onto the rope of a swing and she took a seat, the swing protested with a loud screech, beckoning and welcoming the individuals she knew would be there, the ones she was hunting for. They would not resist her lure, they would not resist her, she knew they were caught but it was not what she wanted, the true objective had yet to be obtained.

Evehlit

Back to top Go down

The Jaws of the Trap Empty Re: The Jaws of the Trap

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:38 pm

Keir glanced carefully at the little kid, a torn tattered black cloak covered most from view but she looked young, possibly alone, what was a little kid doing here of all places WITHOUT a protector? It wasn't one of theirs, and they were the only gang that watched out for the little ones. She didn't belong to ANY gang that was on the Park grounds so where was she coming from?
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Evehlit Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:22 pm

She glanced over her shoulder at him, she could see him, know he was there with a passive glance out of her peripheral vision. The catch something BIG you had to get the best bait as a lure, what she was after she wasn't sure but she knew if she got him and the rest of the gang, she'd get what she wanted and then after that she'd get the other half too. The way she saw it, she had nothing but a win-win situation for her. She was tempted to use her abilities now but that just wouldn't do. She saw him finally approach her and she reigned in her abilities, no funny business, she WAS back and she had to convince them that was has been missing is and has been well. Taming the streets was a way for her to learn and to get Ragna some bodies to throw into the meat grinder for control over Zibyl. They were warriors but this particular group would be that and so much more. What did she care about their fate or what she was doing to them as long as she got what she wanted, what Ragna wanted?

Evehlit

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:25 pm

"Hey......what are you doing here? I've never seen you around so I KNOW you don't belong here."

Keir folded his arms, he sounded worried, more like he was concerned for the mystery child's well being rather then suspicious.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Evehlit Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:27 pm

"I've come home."

She said this slowly for great impact as she brought her blue eyes to meet his, greatly pleased by his shock. This would be so easy to do, he'd be absurdly easy to manipulate.

Evehlit

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:32 pm

His eyes went rigid in shock, denying it with a glance and word, "This can't be. You're DEAD!"

She'd been dead for years it didn't make ANY sense unless. . . .he had succeeded, Reox had reconstructed her and brought her back. Not back the way she'd originally been but still, he wanted to cry in relieved emotion, she was back. After everything she was back, he wanted to crush her in a hug but, "Why did you come back to US?"
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Evehlit Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:36 pm

"No one can forget home. . . . ."

Her words were chosen to hit him emotionally, tailored for a poignant effect. She looked innocent but she was going to be their undoing, she knew this and she was relishing in the emotional wounds she was opening and bleeding out, "No one will keep me away, I'm good, I'm back, let's go home. . .I want to see everybody."

Evehlit

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:16 pm

That made sense to Keir who put his hand out to take hers, at first he wondered if she would after they failed her the first time, he made a mental note to thank Reox for helping her come back home, "You know I was kind of afraid you wouldn't come back to us after what happened, you were all alone and we did nothing for you. . . ."
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum