Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic fury

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Psychic fury Empty Psychic fury

Post by Hellion Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:59 am

Ragna was angry beyong beilief, Reox mind may be locked to others, but Ragna was a omega level psychic no mind was protected from him. All of the defenses that came toward Ragna were diminished into a silver liquid. It was raining purple rain and purple lighting his the building all over. He stood outside, and out of no where it combusted into flames. Blood then began to poor from the walls, the building being flooded with it. "Now you will feel my hatred and it will consume yours...." He then turned around as his energy poured out everything from the building to Lava's edge was going through rapid aging. He was speeding up time on the inanimate objects as a majority of them crumbled to the ground. He then jumped into the sky and the sky rained black meteros from the sky. All of them making the area nothing but craters and debris.

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Psychic fury Empty Re: Psychic fury

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:27 pm

She had not been with Reox at the time, keeping quiet and amusing herself within his office, at first she didn't comprehend what was going on, suddenly she saw something move. It was the weird robot that had been left behind by Nire.

Its eyes suddenly lit up and she moved with a single minded purpose towards the laptop, downloading it and scrapping it clean before she offered a hand to Chibi, "We'd best get going........before things get worse."

Saida didn't need to know much more from her external sensors to know the building was being torn apart by what she had no clue but that didn't matter right now. She could still get them out but they didn't have much time. She jumped out of the building window once she was sure the spirit was with her and she took to flight, but sustained damage on the way down from all the destructive force. Her eyes locked onto an individual, she glanced at male, judging that the towers destruction was something he was at fault for. She turned to get away from the remnants of the tower. There would be a day of reckoning for this destruction but she had salvaged something from this, salvaged the spirit at least so she knew that it would be a bittersweet victory. It was better then an outright loss, she had something to bring back from out of this and she wasn't completely damaged.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:08 pm

Reox landed with Cresill and watched as his tower burned "...Chibi? CHIBI!" He dropped Cressil and ran to the building; CHibi was still in there! He didn't know CHibi had been rescued by Sai; it was bad enough he was losing his home but to lose someone else he cared about? he couldnt handle that.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:19 pm

"She is fine," it was a matter of fact statement delivered by Saida who could be heard in approach, she glanced at Rill and she just could tell he was no friend or ally of Savior. She drew out a blade from her gauntlet and brought it close to his neck, seemingly guiding his chin up with it and glancing at its features, it doubled as a warning for Rill to stay down and behave while she and Reox exchanged words. The android was covered with heavy armor that had looked to sustain heavy damages but she still looked far from harmed to the point where she couldn't fight. A glow was cast over Saida's figure but it could only be seen by Reox, Saida herself was being possessed obviously.

Last edited by The Chibi Heroine on Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:22 pm

Hellion growled, he felt reox's emotional wave lenght and charged right for it. He was to angry to care about anything in his path. Reox had brought the Alien spirit inside of him out. At this time he has no idea who anyone was friend or foe, and as far as he knew Rill was dead. The psychic powers granted to him similar to Furen and Kayla had manifested. As a large purple energy wave came flying flyinf into the sky slamming into it as it appeared to break reality itself. "My name is Blood Edge...prepare to meet your maker...we the high breeds of you pitiful earthlings....shall own all existence and it is your duty to become reborn....apocalypse is soon" Blood began to circle his body, it was his own blood, fused with psychic plasma it formed a Lizard like Armor on him. To top it off his tail was about 4 yards long yet slim and sleek. "Prepare to die...as your sacrifices be made in the name of the Outbreak Anubis"

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:27 pm

Reox saw her and relaxed letting out a sigh of relief "Thank god" He said as he put a hand on his heart; he almost though Chibi had been tron apart in that psychic blast.

He looked up at Hellion and his eyes narrowed as he waved his arms and created a shiled to protects them form the backlash of the others explosions before he snarled "Hea superiour race my ass!Oveer my dead BODY!" He sanrled "Your ruined my hone and almsot killed Chibi! Your going to pay!"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:53 pm

Blood edge charged and out came a long tentacle arm the ripped up the ground in its shear force it ripped reality up anywhere it touched leaving blood ripped portals to the blood dimension. He then swirled his body into the blood dimension and the purple skies then turned red and rained blood, a heart beat could be heard. A slow Heart Beat that got loader with each beat.

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:08 pm

"What the-" Reox stared at this in shock this was...diabolical Ragna was insane.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:49 pm

Merill fell back, not really having time to catch himself and landed on the ground. "Ow..." He muttered, watching Reox run off into the collapsing tower, yelling after the ghost girl. He stood up slowly and looked around, he'd definitely been pulled into a battle zone and not apparently ditched in the middle of it. There wasn't really anything to take shelter from because of the damage of the meteors, so he was pretty much stuck out in the open.

Really, this should have terrified him but the only thought he could really process was just how much this sucked. He really would have preferred to have been left at the church alone and had to walk back to the City Hall than here.
Cresill
Cresill

http://talym-rp-911.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Sai was still holding him at the edge of her own blade, one wrong move would HURT and the android would be able to recover him, "I wouldn't move a damn bit until you tell me what is going on, is he with you?"

Data was scrolling in a hurried and almost malevolent demeanor as she looked down at Rill after seeing Reox go to confront the other.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:13 pm

Merill bit his lip as his lifted his chin away from the blade, closing his eyes. "Not really." He said, opening one eye to look out to where Ragna was. "I'm not exactly attacking you. I'm not even supposed to be here." He sighed. Maybe he didn't do a good enough job at stalling.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:21 pm

The Blood Edge Claw grabbed Reox and grinded him into the ground, while at the same time draining him of his blood. It wouldn't matter if Reox took a different form the blood dimension is null to elementals.

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:22 pm

She sounded exhausted if that was possible for a mecha, not that she would have believed any denials and she didn't especially when he made eye contact with target attacking the premises while denying it, "Why is he attacking us?"

Her voice was demanding and unyielding, it wasn't a good idea to piss her off by wasting her time. Her hand grabbed him by the scruff of his neck to prevent him from moving away from her and the blade.

A little girl that would familar to Rill came out before him. She placed her astral hands on him, ripping his astral form from his body and dragging him into the astral realm where he'd be face to face with her, "There is no point lying to her since I am here she knows better anyways cause she knows whatever I know and tell her."

She frowned, "You couldn't take the destruction of your home so you destroy ours? Is that it?"

She sounded a bit hostile in comparison to the last time she and Rill talked at the Colosseum ruins.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:28 pm

Merill stared at her. "What? I was with Reox... I almost passed out at the City Hall and he took me to the church. I haven't seen Ragna since the day Colosseum collapsed, I have no idea why he's attacking and I'm only here because Reox brought me!" He looked to where Ragna was and narrowed his eyes a little as he looked around more. "If he was really planning this with us don't you think he'd have brought someone other than me? I'm not exactly useful for this sort of thing." He looked back at Chibi. "I'm not lying, I don't know what you want me to tell her!" He said, a little exasperated. He hadn't come with Ragna and he had absolutely no intention of fighting since he didn't exactly want to be here in the first place.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:33 pm

Her eyes narrowed in suspicion, perhaps in jealousy too, "Why are you always hanging around my Daddy?! YOU'RE THE ENEMY!!!!"
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:37 pm

He lifted an eye brow. "Frankly, I'd rather spend my time in the solitude of my bedroom. Your 'daddy' was attacking City Hall and I happened to be there, I got hurt and he took me to the church." He said, deciding it best to leave out the fact that he'd attacked him first. He gave her a weird look. "I wasn't an enemy when we spoke at the Colosseum, I wasn't attacking you then. I don't intend on attacking anyone now either." He pointed out.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:41 pm

"Don't you dare badmouth my Daddy, you're the bad guys!!"

She crossed her arms, totally blaming Psylos for this, like she could ever see Reox in a bad light even as an aggressor.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:46 pm

Merill rolled his eyes. "I'm being held at knife point in my physical body and was dragged into and astral form, lying wouldn't do much good in my opinion. What makes you think I was lying about that? Why would I even need to lie about why I was with Reox?" He put his hands on his hips. "I don't have anything else, that's all that happened. Right after that he left without doing anymore damage. You know 'bad guys' is really just a frame of mind and point of view." He added. Maybe she really was too imature to be talking to about this.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:51 pm

"I don't need a moron who can't tell good from bad to tell me what is bad and what is good," she folded her arms. The only way poor Rill was going to get out of here is probably if he was to AGREE with her eventually or at least not make the little girl mad.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:57 pm

He looked at her and sighed. "I didn't say we were good. I haven't considered anything I've done in my life good I just think that 'bad guy' is more a term used to describe an opposing force which would be different depending on the side... Unless you really believed that what you were doing was wrong and new no good would come from it, the only reason you were doing it was because you could. Maybe then you'd refer to yourself as the bad guy." He let his hands fall to his sides. "My idea of good doesn't have very high standards, my soul was tainted when I was younger than you. My hands are still stained with blood. So no, I'm not good. At the moment though, I'm not attacking you. I'm not an enemy."
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:04 pm

"If you're a danger to someone I care about then you are a bad guy!! You don't need to attack me, if you are so much not an enemy then stop your own stupid ally from attacking my Daddy!! He already was a jerk and broke our home!!"
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:09 pm

Merill narrowed his eyes. "What am I supposed to do about him? I'm not attacking Ragna for obvious reasons and I'm certainly not running in there because, you're right, I'm on the other side and so I won't throw my lie down for a Savior as I don't expect any of you to do for me." He said . Just talking to her was exhausting, he had no idea how to talk to kids anyways. "I already told you, I don't want anything to do with this fight."
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:09 pm

Reox growled at that "Fuck off!" He smalers as spike off Early shot up and pierced the other s body the spikes as hard as diamond Reox scrambled from under the other pointing; he;d had a little blood taken from him but it;d be regenerated soon enough.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:15 pm

"Well I am not just to watch and be idle while Daddy gets hurt!! Stop your stupid ally!!"

It was times when she got really emotional and childish that you were reminded how much time really had passed her by, making her frozen in an age stasis.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:31 pm

Merill sighed irritably. "Then why are you making me me do it!? I'm not interested in the outcome of the fight so why don't you help him out? Even if I said something Ragna wouldn't be likely to stop..." He paused and looked down at his body. "Especially not like this."
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum