Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the bodies hit the floor

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Let the bodies hit the floor Empty Let the bodies hit the floor

Post by Doxor Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:54 pm

Doxor was working taking all of the dead bodies and throwing them off of Lava's edge. Into the fire pit he chuckled. As he discovered the head of a girl that he had raped and killed, he licked the dead face, and closed her eyes. He then tossed the head into the fire and kept working. He had memories of all the things he has done, he could not help but smile and the series of unfortunate events that made him feel positively....naughty, then saw the body of a 16 year old girl, her mutant ability giving her to control others hormones, to bad forr her that only made Doxor go into heat and she was raped as well. He stared at her body he had not tarnished it wll, he saw no evidence of his existence. He then performed and engaged in a hour long play of necrophillia, he gathered several of the dead female and male bodies that appeased to his liking and had his way with them. It was clear he was insane, but how insane was unsure. After giving it his all he would take the bodies one by one and toss them into the fire pits, tho still aroused, he had not engaged with each body. Simply the underaged, and the positively delectable.

After working for several hours he took a break, laying in the pit of dead bodies he stared up into the sky, picturing the only person he ever wanted that was a live. He smiled as thoughts of reox brutally raping him, filled him with joy. He sighed because he knew he would be far to wiling to allow reox to rape him. The illusionistic world he lived in was far from sane.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Let the bodies hit the floor Empty Re: Let the bodies hit the floor

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:09 pm

The whole idea was crazy, she didn't know why after being left behind she had tracked down the others and then left them at the mall while she chased after a man who had rightfully terrified her. Had she had flesh and bone she was sure she would have been gripping the barricade she was hiding behind so tight you'd be able to see bone and her skin would be pale over knuckles. Before last time she would have told herself there was nothing to be afraid of but this mutant had taught her to fear again, she knew she wasn't invulnerable and he always made her feel exposed. She wasn't sure what he was doing, a lot of it just grossed her out. She was glad she was incapable of being sick, even ignorant to what he was doing she was sure if she was capable she be sick, she felt that way. She tightened her fingers into a fist folded over the metal and pulled herself up to see what now he was doing, trying to decide what she was doing and going to do.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:30 pm

He lay there, naked as he jumped up and begant o dress himself. He then began to poor more and more bodies into the fire. He smiled, "I will need to go see nire again....I need to lay the next trail of bait for him to follow...." He chuckled, and kicked another body into the fire pit. He then took a small box, and set it beside him. He sat and looked at all the bodies melt. His feet roasting over the flames.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:40 pm

She backed away at that, part of her was tempted to just run and warn Reox but another part of her continued to listen. She closed her eyes and couldn't believe she was doing this but she couldn't let him go after Nire again, couldn't let him get to Reox again and again, and it was up to her to get her own hand back. She clenched her left one into a fist before glancing at the stub. She glanced at the fire as if trying to feed off of it for some emotional strength she felt she lacked. She took one step and another followed as she hovered slight behind him to his side, if he looked he'd see something out of his peripheral vision, "I. . .I want my hand back."

It was easy to say but it felt hard to force herself to say anything or to even dare to appear, ulterior motives had to wait she was going to hang with confronting him for something he probably didn't care about if only to get it back.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Doc chuckled, "Little girl.....has anyone ever told you how cute you are....I find it funny....actually...It is after all I envy you..." Doc had bee aware of her presence the entire time as from behind her came two other Docs and they went back inside of Doc's body. "Why would you want it back....you seem to be fine without it...." He licked a cut mark on wrist, the taste of blood making his eyes narrow.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:52 pm

"Because it belongs to me.......I need it," she knew the truth that maybe Doc didn't but she couldn't control the right hands of her hosts because she was missing her own. She was taken off guard by his intial words, "Why?"

Whether she was saying why he thought she was cute or why he envied her that was to be left up to interpretation but she was confused by it obviously and wary since she sidestepped to avoid the docs that had walked pass her to rejoin with him.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:59 pm

He chuckled, well when you look at it..you have people who love you....people who care about you...would die for you....whats not to be invious of....I have none of those things......" His eyes turned red as he spoke but they then faded into blue. "Its not like I was given a choice either way I turned....I was destined to be the way I am so if you ask me you don't need your hand you need to first understand what it means to suffer for me to give it back...once you do this I shall return your hand and it is then when one of us will die so says the prophet of Zibyl...I am simply playing my part in this island of puppets and puppeteers" He then stood up, and began to climb down into the lava, follow me...."
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:03 pm

She listened quietly, predictably nothing he said made sense to her except the truthful words he first spoke to her. She didn't understand this prophecy stuff or what a prophecy was, all she did get was he wanted her to understand him? As if she was going to be able to manage to do that, he was too insane to put a finger on let alone an eye or mind. She did want her hand back and so she followed but kept a good amount of distance and suspicion between himself and herself.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:13 pm

Doc jumped down onto a lava rock, and kicked down a lava door He then walked into the door. there a old crepid bones structure could be seen. "Reanimation...." the bones began to glow...prophet show chibi her destiny. He sat down in a corner and closed his eyes...
"When you dive down to deep into the future you have no choice but insanity"
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:20 pm

She carefully peered at him and then turned her glance back stating the obvious, "They're bones, what is that supposed to tell me?"

She didn't know what it was supposed to be able to show her but she looked back again as if wondering what made him choose to take that for insanity,
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:41 pm

The bones then came to life and lunged at chibi. They hissed as shadows wrapped around her and pulled her in. It was there where she was given the temporary give to see everything at everytime. Every death, rape, and murder , She was able to see how she would die and how doc would die, there were many diffrent possibilities and she saw them all. The tendrills then spit her out, and Doc chuckled. "Do you understand now....one of us will die by the others hand.....and if it be me....you will have to face a force that will take everything you love and throw it at you....if you saw the paths that I saw that is...for weird reasons tho all of these possibilities end with me teaching you how to perfect your skills...."
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:55 pm

She wasn't sure what she saw, since she had seen too much, but she was able to understand what he was saying despite it all, "I have to learn from you?"

She sounded plain incredulous, first of all they were supposed to kill one another and he was supposed to teach her, that was a waste of time if she was the one to die. She did and didn't understand at the same time, it was confusing to the youth.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:15 pm

Doc chuckled, "I will put it in simplest from as possible....we are all being watched...we are not alone....we are the puppets of a better society somewhere....." He then looked at her...I have fought my destiny by chasing after reox but I see now that If I do not do this my love for him would be meaningless even if it is the love of a mad man........I want to connect the world and in order to do it I must teach you how to defend against me"
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:19 pm

"And everything you are telling me could be some mad rant of yours, I've seen a lot of horrible things out of you....," some of them just made her arms want to curl around herself as if to ward off his presence just near her. Just when she thought one thing he said made sense another one or two didn't make any, "If you loved Reox you wouldn't have been with his enemy and you wouldn't have hurt me, you wouldn't have made him upset, both angry and sad......"
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:35 pm

Doc chuckled, "It is a twisted love I know, my goal is to take in all of the worlds hatred and store it inside of me...." He smiled "What I have done to you has made you hate me yes....you have reason to kill me...and my love for reox is driven by everything I do I want him to love everything that hates me and the more he hates me the more he willl love what that hatred has spawned....and I intend to change the world.

He then looked at Chibi, "I have only one regret....and that regret is simple my regret is not being able to change fate....fate is only the beggining...." He then took a Nth metal glove and grabbed chibi's throat. "In order to beat fate you have to play by fates rules...and that is what I intend to do....." He then dropped chibi into the fire looking down to see if she would husk into Lava.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:45 pm

"I knew I couldn't trust you........," she quite literally thought herself a fool, ,why had she allowed him to play with her mind, to take her guard down enough to grab her. She was thrown down and she recovered but this time another elemental coat was clinging to her astral skin, she was doing it all over again. She raised her hand and glanced at the molten substance coating it, if only she could learn how to shed these things off one she was consumed by them.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:28 pm

He smiled as she came up, "now....I want you to focus on feeling as if you were alive, or as if you were dead.. either is fine...but you have to stop existing on one of the realms in order for it to leave your form...." He then pulled out a electric box that ran a current through it. He set it on the ground and waited for chibi to husk back into her astral form.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:37 pm

It was easier to become dead again to believe herself dead because she knew she was naturally dead. She imagined the lava hardening and chipping away from her skin leaving her dead, leaving her with an astral skin. She opened her eyes to see that her hand was once again translucent along with the rest of her.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:47 am

Doc then grabbed her and pinned her down. He shoved a new hand onto her nub arm. It was mad of Nth metal, tho it was a special kind it did not cause her pain, but the instant she would try to husk it would cause her pain for a slight instance. "The process is simple....with this Nth metal you can posses it, and phase with it...it was designed to be attached to a ghost like yourself without hindering any powers....it was made on the astral plane so it has all of the properties of both Nth metal and Astral Metal."
He then looked at her, "for the next week you will wake up at 4 am with orders to transform into every element you can find. You will do this for your time and in that time you are forbidden to talk to the outside world...if you do I will kill you early"
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:06 am

"The outside world? You mean everywhere else?" She wasn't sure what that meant in his mind but she was guessing it meant she couldn't talk to anyone else on the island. She didn't know how she'd gotten entrapped in this arrangement of being taught by him, it didn't make any sense to her.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:25 pm

Doc looked at her and threw the electric box at her. "With that hand you will be able to feel human beings again, and with that hand you can catch physical objects and with that hand...you will be able to change forms easier...this ability is unique to you and only you" He then turned around, and strapped on a second nth metal glove. "Now you may choose to husk in anyway you please but for now I will work on you actual combat skills..." He then stomped his heel into the ground leaving a crack as he split himself into two different docs.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:22 pm

Her hand snapped out and caught the electrical box and the box ended up dropping from her clumsy one-handed grasp but not before electricity crackled from it, transferring it to her astral skin. She looked up two docs, she could barely handle one insane Doctor let alone two but she didn't see a way out of this but to play his game and win.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:58 am

He chuckled in unison, "I am honestly surprised with you.....I raped you took your hand, and beat the crap out of your father figure constantly....why don't you show aggression, why are you always hiding like that will get anything done...." One of them charged towards her, and cut into the ground. This made it so several Nth Charged rocks flew at her.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:12 am

Reox had never encouraged her to have a need for learning to defend herself, Reox had never wanted her to hurt or kill anyone. Frankly it was easy inside to answer his questions but she didn't share the answers, she was terrified because of everything he did to her before, but something inside her made her see crimson whenever he or anyone tried to approach Reox with ill intent.

She saw the cleaved gap in the earth and slipped her astral form into the gap, using a water husk to soften the blow of the rocks and suddenly her husk switched to flame and shot right out of the hole and at Doxor. She REALLY didn't like Doxor even talking about Reox, she didn't want him hurting him or having anything to do with him after everything that happened.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:56 am

Doc chuckled as he phased through it....He grinned and set each of his molecules to combine with H20, doing his own form of what he would call a husk, only his was biological more then dimension shifting. He then began shoot water at chibi to put out her flames. "This is pathetic if you fight like this I will be able to have my way with reox in no time" He was taunting her on purpose. Bringing out the fire needed for survival, and battle.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum