Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praying.

2 posters

Go down

Praying. Empty Praying.

Post by Rebecca Kane Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:10 pm

Rebecca Kane sat on a bench and closed her eyes. She put her hands in a ball and began to pray. "Everything is so awkward now...why is this happening?" She sighed and opened her eyes but looked at the floor. "Even i'm not strong enough to be a part of any of this..." She grit her teeth as she removed her hands from infront of her and aggressively banged her head on the bench infront of her. "Why am i here?!...Why can't i do anything?!...Why? why? why!" Her voice echoed throughout the whole church in a plea to answer her questions.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Praying. Empty Re: Praying.

Post by I Caught Fire Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:29 pm

Sloane dropped from the rafters, silently landing next to the girl. With a start, he recognized her from the meeting with Savior. He didn't quite remember her name....
He crouched next to her and took her shoulder into one of his hands, if you wanted to call them that. He held her back from hitting her head again.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

http://testsite.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:42 pm

Rebecca sniffed as tears streamed down her face. She looked up at Sloane in a daze. She thought he was oddly handsome but saw him only as someone who was somewhat coming to her aid. Rebecca stared at him with eyes so red from crying that she simply looked pathetic.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum