Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ribbons

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ribbons Empty Ribbons

Post by Zehel Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:21 pm

Falling feathers landed softly on the dirt floor as a deformed angel sat on the sill of a broken window. His acidic green eyes watched as ships rolled by, carrying the ones who ran from hand outs and wanted to make something for themselves. He kept a hood pulled over his head as it was high noon and the sun was blazing bright. His teal hair softly moved as he jumped down from the sill, to the ground some ten feet down. It was dark down there, but not dark enough for him, his three wings fluttered restlessly under his cloak as he walked further down the abandoned warehouse. The further he went the darker it got, until he was at point where the light wasn't so blinding bright. He pulled his cloak off and let his wings shutter a little. He walked over to his bed and laid down on it, making sure to face the wall so as not to see any light come into his room.

Some time later he woke up and wondered what time it was, grabbing his cloak in case it was still light out, he walked back out the main opening of the warehouse. As soon as he came out into the main part he saw that it was well into night. Feeling better he leaped up on to the sill and left his cloak hanging there, his wings spread and sat there enjoying the sea breeze and the darkness around him. Standing he went back into the building, he had no reason to go out so he would spend his night tonight in the safety of his abandoned building. Away from others...Away from my own kind... He thought as he looked back out to the outside world. Jumping back down he looked up at the ninety-foot ceiling and decided he would give his restless wings what they craved. Flying around, he woke up some birds that were sleeping in the rafters. Chuckling to himself, he continued to flutter and fly around since he knew no one would come out to the far reaches where he was.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Ribbons Empty Re: Ribbons

Post by Elena Vexus Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:37 pm

Elena was traveling out to the far side of the island to check up on one of the force field generators placed at this area of the island. She, of course, had brought some of her cronies.

"I give them plans and they still screw things up. This is what happens when you leave the stupid in charge..."

She rolled up in her Jeep and had her minions start to fix the machine. Elena was watching to make sure they didn't screw anything up again. Unfamiliar with this part of the island, she has no knowledge of the abandoned building.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:55 pm

Nire was running; he had to find a place to stay. He had been traveling for many days without rest. He only had so much to keep him going. He searched until he saw the old abandoned warehouse. He snuck in through a window up front of the warehouse. Beaten battered and out of breath from previous mutant attacks, after he took 15 steps, he collapsed. His hair falling over his face as his blood covered bandages dragged behind him.

He opened his watery eyes, and the glow from his blue eye, scoped the area. He could not move from his wounds, but he could look around for the most part and see if he were safe or not. His eyes caught on to the memories, of someone and he looked into there mind only to be forced out by some strange force. He was able to catch the persons name, and he began to call for his help.

"Zehel.....help me......" His legs had been cramped from the beating and his muscles were torn. He had blood dripping from the right side of his forehead. He used his arm and visualized himself as far as he could see. He could not go into the darkness, he only tapped the edge of it. That is as far as he could go not knowing what was being hidden in the dark.
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:03 pm

"Mistress Elena, I believe I heard something in that direction." said one of the Mutants.

"So you're the one with the good hearing... Hm, I've been looking for you... Anyways, binoculars" One of the mutants handed her them. "There's a building over in that direction... Hmm... You keep working. You three, come with me..." Elena got in her jeep and sped towards the building.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Zehel stopped the fluttering of his wings, and listened to the noise coming from outside. He flew to another window where it faced the city, hovering in the darkened shadow of the window he watched as people began working on some kind a machine. Since Zehel rarely left his 'home' he did not know what they doing, he watched them for a minute longer before he heard a noise from below. Freezing, he looked down in the pitch darkness, and watched the figure below, his teal eyes never leaving the figure's shape. His concentration was torn when he heard his name. Freezing, he listened to the words being spoken. He silently fluttered his wings as he made a kind of bird cooing noise. He knew that if anyone meant him any harm would thing it was a bird and leave. Zehel flew up into the rafters and walked around the total darkness, he looked at the collapsed bloody figure who had called out to him. He couldn't get any close to him unless he had something protecting his very sensitive eyes. Silently he glided down and landed on the dirt, tapping it in front of him, his acidic green eyes looked like two emeralds, He made another bird like noise as his wings made a shell around his head. Taking a chance he darted out into the little light that fell into the room. Grabbing the bloody body he pulled him into darkness, and whispered to him, "Please...Be very quiet...." Zehel spread his wings and took the boy up into the rafters away from sight.

Zehel landed on a wide landing where the floor to the attic used to be before it rotted and fell down. He laid the boy down and looked at him before realizing he was in bad shape. Running a hand through his teal hair he quickly and silently flew to the ground and ran into the darkest part of the building, the part where he lived. He gathered some medical supplies and went back out to the main room, only this time he was already in the rafters. Every step he took was quite and silent, as soon as he reached the boy, he gave him a sedative to ease the pain and put him to sleep. Zehel then set to work changing his bandages and checking for any sign of infection. Now he was no doctor or healer but you run into enough people who try to kill you and you learn these things. Once the preliminary work was over he left and returned his things and grabbing his cloak he went back to the boy and sat in the furthest corner from him, just watching him. But he was also listening to to see if anyone else would come to his 'home' tonight.

I'll have to leave here soon...Too many people know this is here. It'll only be a matter of time before THEY come here thinking its some kind of rat hole for mutants. his thought was bitter but he didn't mean any of it, except for the leaving part. If anyone knew he was here, they would think others like him were there.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:06 pm

Nire was smiling in his sleep, becoming lost in the void of his mind. In his mind there was nothing but a hue of purple and black clouds with windows, at the bottom was a white bleached floor, and several doors. Each door led to a different memory. He then opened the key to one particular door. This was the door he used to obtain Zehel's name. He had stolen a memory from him.

This memory was not important, or so it seemed not important. He opened the door, only to be knocked back by what seemed to be a wall, or a Island. He could only look as he saw his face. "Glow in the dark.......so he must be a mutant...If I must be in good hands for the moment" He then closed the door and continued to walk down the endless hall.

The floor began to move and Nire instantly appeared infront of a bigger door. "Time to wake up and introduce myself" He put his hand on the door, only to have another door come and tackle him. "Something I am supposed to remember...." He opened the door, and out came a voice. "Please...Be very quite...." He nodded and then walked over to the door.
-Exit his Mind-

Nire opened his eyes, he was still sleeping but a small portal came out, and Nire had Astral Projected himself out of his own mind. He then looked around, no one would be able to see him in this form as he looked around to see what his current situation. He saw him there hiding in the corner, he sighed. "Poor kid must be scared out of his mind"
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:28 pm

The forest began to grow more and more dense, preventing traveling in the Jeep impossible. Elena and her three mutants stepped out Of the vehicle and began to proceed forward.

"Make a path...I don't want to ruin these heels. Mother Nature doesn't have much of a sense of fashion..."

The mutants that were with Elena began blasting through the forest with their black fire. However, when the black fire hit the trees, the fire reverted to its regular red and orange colors.

I do hope that something is going on in that building, all I have been doing is this maintenance on these barriers... But it surprises me yet how my 'building' can pump out so much energy like that...

In the process of clearing a path for Elena, other plants surrounding began to catch fire and a large fire was started. If it wasn't extinguished soon, the entire area would become ash.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:43 pm

Zehel sat there staring ahead. His acidic green eyes watched everything that moved, including the wisp of light that would flash faintly before him. He turned away every time he saw it, on one of the turns he saw orange and the soft glow, hurt him more than the wisp of light. Closing his eyes he wished for nothing more than to be able to see without being so sensitive. He stood but kept his eyes firmly planted on the wall behind him, "Please...." his voice was barely audible "Please...Stop it." He was referring to everything going on. The birds above him began to caw and coo as he sat there. I know. I can't stay here anymore. I'm sorry, your home will be destroyed. Zehel ran a finger lightly over the decayed wall and smiled to himself. Right then and there, his wigs spread and he picked up the boy's body and braving the faint light the moon was giving off from behind the clouds he glided down and out one of the broken windows. He landed down on the beach and hid under the pier he was holding the boy close to him, hoping, praying, that the boy didn't make any noise. Please...Stay quite. I don't feel like getting caught tonight. I don't feel like having them know I'm here. He was silently begging the boy to stay quite and also begging himself not to breakdown. Stay strong...Zehel. Stay strong. From his hood he looked up chancing being blinded all for the sake of safety.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:02 pm

Nire then opened looked down at all of the fire......"I have to do something" He then flew back to the building to find his body was not there. "Where am I?" He then began to fly back to the fires and chuckled as he went to the see. "I can still fight back tho" He then flew into one of Lena's minions and plucked out all of the memories. He then followed it up by combing memories, where the minion would only remember words that Elena had said to him. "Try to burn me and dont stop until your dead"

The Minion did just that he stopped burning Trees and then turned on Elena and attacked her, shooting flames at her from his fist. Nire was as quick as he was entering a he was leaving, he left very little traces that the males brain had been tampered with. Nire then made a door appear in front of him and it was the door to his own mind where he jumped inside quickly. His body then shut his eyes, and returned to a sleeping state.

-back in his own mind-
He then looked at the memories recorded while he was outside of his own mind and sighed with relief. "Ok tough guy wake up....!" He then tried to force himself awake in his own mind. He slowly opened his eyes again he did not say anything, but he looked at Zehel and weakly raised his hand to his lips and made a shush sound. He then made a portal and both of them were pulled into Nire's mind. This temporarily gave Nire Zehel's power. They were both hidden into the dimension of Nire mind. There was no real form of light or dark, there was simply knowing. "You should be safe here for now tell me what are your gifts" He smiled "We dont have much time I have to protect the area some how. I need some extra fire power to make a diffrence.....do you have any useful power?"
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:36 pm

Zehel looked at him confused, but it wasn't that the boy was asking for his power, but that he felt no pain to look around. His normally ultra-sensitive eyes were pain free ad he was happy about it. Zehel smiled to himself and did a small little happy dance and then regained composure and looked at the boy. Zehel was not good at speaking to other mutants so his words came out kind of soft and hushed, "I....I don't know...m-my power..." He said sheepishly. "I-I mean, I d-do have one...But I don't know how to..." his voice trailed off as he hid under his cloak. He really wanted to hide, but he saw no visible place to hide at the moment. He simply shifted his wings and fiddled with his leash and collar, "L-let's hide...Please?" He was shaking and it wasn't from fear. It was from his feeling of being like a rat in a cage and he had no way to escape. Zehel knew that if he wasn't careful his skin would start to glow and things would appear that he had no idea how they did. His palms and skin were beginning to become clammy, as his teal eyes were beginning to become bloodshot, "P-Pl-please...S-St-stay quite. I-I feel s-s-sick." Zehel's wings wrapped around him as he tried desperately to calm himself, but all he wanted to do was drown in a sea of water.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:47 pm

Nire looked at him. "Its okay. No need to panic. You are in a good place. Everyone you see here will like you, you just stay here and I will get us away from all the bad people" He tried to comfort him, "The only people who can see you are you and me, there is no reason to panic" He tried to give him a warm smile, he then set a apple infront of him, in hopes that he would take it as a sign of peace.

Nire then walked passed him, and opened a door to the memories he had stolen from the mutant from earlier. "So she knows we are here....but she does not know our exact location..." He closed the panel and looked back at Zehel in hopes he appeased him. "So ummm, Zehel, is there anything you want me to get back at your home that might have been important?"
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:50 pm

Elena immediately noticed her loss of control over the mutant and shot him in the head before the flames reached her. Holding up her gun and looking around, Elena wondered who could have broken her hold on the Mutants...

"I know you're out here!"
Elena said in a louder tone of voice. She had reached the building. "Burn it to the ground. They'll be out sooner or later..." The mutants set the building a blaze
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:58 pm

Zehel moved one of his wings and looked at him and then the apple. He was quite before he said in the same quivering voice, "N-no. There i-is nothing there." He thought about his bed that he had made over the course of the two years he managed to live there and his medical supplies. He thought about them but he knew they were nothing and that he could get by without them. The one thing he needed he had with him, his cloak. Zehel moved his wing back over him so he was hidden again. "Leave. Now." His voice was barely above a whisper as he curled up in his wings hoping to drive away everything.

My..ribbon is on fire...
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:18 am

Nire nodded trying not to upset the boy anymore then he already was. He then reappeared over the building and with him came a thunder storm. It rained over the entire area, putting out the fire. It was staged to appear as if it were nothing but coincidence. Nire then absorbed the entire chunk of land into his mind taking the building with him. He then pulled out the memory of the building being burned making a real false copy. This being done in a instant, as to fool Elena and make her believe she was doing as she thought.

He had saved Zehel's home and the entire forest with all of the birds intact. He then began to teleport from tree to tree Zehel still being in his mind, He then released his home in the middle of the River. Where it would rest on a rock, he left Zehel there as well far far from Elena and her minions. They were now in north side where Elena would not go "Hopefully...this makes things better......well this makes us even...you helped me and I helped you" He was still wounded, but thanks to his power not requiring any physical power, he was just fine.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:27 am

"Stop... Something has changed..." The mutants cut off their flame. "The building is no longer there..." Elena began to ponder on how this could have possibly happened. "Let's go...I'm sure that other one is done fixing that machine by now..." Elena and her mutants went back to the jeep, picked up the mutant fixing the machine, and headed back to P!nk.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:41 am

Zehel looked around at his home, and then at the boy. Zehel kept his head down, dawn was breaking and he would have to hide again. "T-Thank you." His voice was still shaking. It sounded fragile as if it might break. He fiddled with his hands and then he spoke up again, "You're in pain...r-right?" Zehel swallowed hard and held out a sickly faint green hand, "P-p-please l-let me take c-care of y-you." He then quickly added, "E-even for one n-night." Zehel then fell silent. His nerves were slowly dying off so he could calm down without freaking out and losing his mind. His wings shifted restlessly as the birds over head cooed softly as they began to stir to life. Zehel looked to one of the broken windows and saw a faint pink light approaching the sky. He then looked back at the boy and opened his mouth to speak but failed to produce anything that sounded like language, he stayed silent and turned and began to walk down the black hallway to his room where he could hide until night fell again. He gave a quick wave and trudged away slowly, leaving the boy there in the middle of the falling feathers from his avian companions.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:53 am

Nire nodded and smiled "That will be no problem at all, I am not the fastest healer after all" He whispered it where it was very quiet he slowly walked into the darkness He did not exactly follow him, because he could not see him with intruding in his mind. He slightly stumbled, but he caught himself in time to fall in a way that would not hurt as much. He quickly got up and out came his cat who had leaped out from the last portal. "There you are...I didnt feel you anymore and I was worried" It was a small black cat, he was a affectionate kitten no more than a year old. It purred and hopped on his shoulder, looking into the dark and noticed Zehel with a curious look he slightly approached him.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:12 am

Zehel stopped walking and walked back towards the boy. He took his hand and led him down the black hallway. The further down they went the darker it got, but still Zehel would not lift his head up. An unknown breeze came down through the hall towards them, cooling them down, although Zehel could not feel it he kept going. Finally he stopped, the hall was now near pitch black, he unlocked something and a creaking sound echoed through out the hall as if a door had been opened. Zehel led the boy in, still holding his hand, he knew he could find his way the dark room without any help from light but the boy could not. Taking a chance Zehel found a candle and lit it, the low light from the candle was enough to cause his sensitive eyes immense pain. Keeping his head down Zehel set the candle down on a table, "Please...sit." he pointed to a chair as he went to get some medical supplies. He pulled out a rather old looking army medical box as he opened it its rusted hinges squeaked and moaned. Once it was open Zehel pulled out bandages, medicines, and other necessary things to make sure the boy would heal quickly. He turned back around, his cloak pulled down so low, all that is visible is his collar which looks peach colored in the orange glow of the candle. He worked quietly and when he was done he put his materials back and turned towards the boy, "You can sleep there." He pointed to his one and only bed. Zehel just stood there, his acidic green eyes pinned to the floor.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:42 am

Nire sighed "No no dont let me take your bed, I can do fine without one" He tried not to impose to much on Zehels personal life. "besides I really dont sleep I meditate or I go and get lost in the void of my mind" He stood up and blew out the candle. "The view of the room has been analyzed no need to make you suffer" He then pushed in his chair and sat in a corner in Indian style. "So would your prefer to chat or do you like your silence" He closed his eyes and grabbed another apple for himself, along with a pocket knife. Grabbing the knife he began to cut peel after peel eating nothing but the peels. He cut them with perfect precision only getting bare apple skin. After that He cut out the core and began to eat that as well. He then rolled the rest over to his kitten as the kitten ate it happily. The kitten then continued to look at Zehel with interested eyes. "Meow"
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:03 am

Zehel stared at him for a minute then moved and sat in front of him. "How did you know my name? Most people around here only know me by Angel. Which I prefer to Zehel." He said softly as he took off his cloak and enjoyed the darkness of his room. His wings twitched and he flexed them to cure their restlessness. "Whats your name and why are you here? Why did you want to know my power? Aren't you a 'normal' mutant who can live in the sun?" Zehel paused and looked at the cat, reaching out his hand he was hesitant to pet it. He had never seen a cat up close before so to see one he was a bit curious about it. Zehel's acid green eyes seemed to be faintly glowing in the dark as he stared at the cat before glancing over at the boy.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:29 am

Nire smirked....."Well in short I am a telepath...I sort of read minds....since I was in danger I rushed and read the minds of any living intelligent thing I could find which in this case was you, I originally planned on hopping in you mind and just hiding there but something forced me out it is almost as if you have to much information for me to take on all at once" He nodded, as his cat walked up to the boy finishing up the last of the apple. "My name is Kenji Nire, tho I prefer Nire rather then Kenji....I could tell you were a mutant but I could not go in your mind and figure out your power myself...so I brought you inside of mine to try and figure it out...I have met many other mutants before.....one of them anything they draw becomes reality...and the other has the ability to control water and live underwater...To answer why I am here...I tried to escape through one of those gates....and well it ended up with me being severely beaten hence I came to you" He could not help but stare at the glow, "How pretty....." He had gotten slightly lost in his eyes and the glow they let off.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:28 pm

Zehel was silent his brain absorbing this information before he crawled over to his bed, reaching under it he pulled out a box. He opened it and took out a piece of ribbon and held it. Zehel looked at Nire and then his pet, Zehel then too out a bell that made no noise and placed it on the ribbon. He stayed motionless for a minute before setting the bell and ribbon down in front of the cat.

"Things happen...That I can't explain. I don't have to do anything and things appear, like if I want to escape and the feeling is bad...A hole will appear beneath me and it will swallow me whole. Where I go I leave at the disposal of the hole, sometimes I'm back at home, others I'm..." He paused and looked at the ground the glow from his eyes seemed to intensify, "Others, like you, get to enjoy the sun, right? Whats it like, to live in the light? I know there are still bad people out there, but what does the sun feel like?" He kept the curiosity out of his voice but all three of his wings shifted in a kind of curious matter but no one would ever know that unless they too had had wings.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:30 pm

He looked at Zehel with curiosity.... "So your so light sensative that you cant even see the sun light" He sighed, "well I guess you could say the light is very hot....It heats up things it still burns if you look at it even on a normal basis....but I guess if you were to go out there you would go blind in a instant......" He closed his eyes..... "If you want I can show you what it looks like without it hurting your eyes...similar to how I gave you the apple earlier...." The cat smiled and looked at the bell with sparkles in his eyes, he was ready to swoon and stay with Zehel forever leaving Nire behind, because Nire never had ggiven him anything except food and affection. He poked the bell and heard it jingle with delight. "Nyuuuuu"
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:46 pm

Zehel watched the small feline and a smile pulled at the corners of his mouth. "To see the sun again..." He looked over at Nire and grinned, "Its okay. Sunlight or any kind of light is too much for me, besides no one needs to see how I look. Everyone has this idea that angels are supposed to be beautiful and have a 'normal' set of wings." He sighed and folded his cloak up and set it down next to the bell. As he sat there, he thought about something and then crawled to Nire. Zehel was only a mere centimeters from Nire's face, he studied the boy and then sat in his lap, "So..If your 'normal' why are you trying to leave? Don't the other 'normal' ones accept you?"
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:01 pm

Nire looked at him with a bit of unease and then smiled. "Well...I am not normal..." He then took off the old dirty bandages on his arm to reveal his mutation. "I have a arm that is similar to my eye..both of them being severly mutated. At the same time they are the source of my power...." He chuckled as the boy sat in his lap. "So the normal ones dont except me....that is why I aim to change that and when I am done maybe you and me can live in peace with the normal ones...."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum