Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The usual spot

2 posters

Go down

The usual spot Empty The usual spot

Post by Lohd Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:38 pm

The moonlight shined down on Lohd as he lay reclined in a hammock weaved of shadows. His eyes half open as he gazed into the sky through the canopy of surrounding trees. He let off a short yawn. Yup.... just another day. A smalll radio he had stolen played obnoxiously as the echoes of heavy metal projected from it. His music was interrupted.

BREAKING NEWS!: Today twelve more mutants have been brought into custody today found hiding in the sewers.~

The sewers.... So obvious, yet classic. Poor guys... He said in a bit of sarcasm as he rocked side to side. I wish someone WOULD come and arrest me. He laughed as he dazed off.
Lohd
Lohd

Back to top Go down

The usual spot Empty Re: The usual spot

Post by Ami Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:59 pm

Shiloh was busy sitting on the top of one of the trees, napping quietly when the sound of heavy metal blared in his ears and forced him to wake up. Shiloh looked to the ground to see a male sitting around and hearing the announcement and watched him speak. Shiloh jumped off of the tree and slowly lowered himself to the ground and sat about two feet above the air before looking at him. "Why would you want to be arrested?" he asked. In all honesty he wanted to surprise him.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Lohd Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:27 pm

His hammock collapsed as he was startled from the male. He sat up from the ground rubbing his back. How rude, eaves dropping as such. He looked at the stranger through the corner of his eye. Well while sarcasm is a bliss, I really do no want to be arrested. Lohd stuck his tounge out to the stranger.
Lohd
Lohd

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:31 pm

Shiloh smiled a little bit. "Well my good sir, you would so acclaim that eavesdropping is rude and immoral but is it not rude to disturb a civilian from their sleep because of your incessant loud music?" he commented with a raised eyebrow. "Speaking of one such as you're self what is your name?" he asked.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Lohd Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:00 pm

He also raised a brow Uhhh.... I'm... Lohd~.... He said slowly as he was still unsure of who he was speaking to. His hand inched slowly towards a knob on his radio as he began to turn the music up a bit, staring down the stranger.
Lohd
Lohd

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:17 pm

Shiloh chuckled a little bit. He must have confused him a bit. Shale knew he had to tone down his verbosity when he met new people but he couldn't help it when he was feeling sane. The boy continued to stay in the air and he watched the male amed Lohd stare at him. "The name is Shiloh sir, but you may call me Shale if you please. Sort of a nickname I suppose." he told him with a smile.

The loud music ring in his ear and give him a headache. Shiloh hated headaches, it faltered his ability to concentrate
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Lohd Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:45 am

He shivered a bit as a breeze flowed through the forest. Standing to his feet, he thrashed the radio with his boot. "Eh it was starting to bug me anyways." He said softly followed by a long yawn. Lohd still felt uneasy around Shiloh, as if his presence endangered his life. "So, Shiloh..... what leads you out to these parts of the forest at times like these?"
Lohd
Lohd

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:55 am

Shiloh listened to the male speak and he shrugged a bit. "Eh, I'm a bit of a wanderer at times you know? Seeing I don't have a place I'd call home I just go about the island as I please.I just so happened to end up at the forest here and I guess I somehow stumbled upon you. Weird, huh?" he said with a small chuckle. He slowly pushed some of the strands of hair out of his face. He couldn't help that his long hair was hard to manage. "What about you good sir?" he asked
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum