Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it...

3 posters

Go down

I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it... Empty I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it...

Post by I Caught Fire Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:37 pm

A boy, no older than 16, paused outside of a broken store window. He glanced inside, his eyes searching before he drifted on. He darted quickly across the street then pressed up against the wall again. His pale eyes swept the street. Nothing moved except for a waded up newspaper that bumped and rolled down the street, pushed on by the wind. He watched it for a second.
A loud crash echoed through the deserted street. The boy jumped and darted across the street again. He slipped into the shadows and froze, alert for any incoming danger.
After a minute or so, he inched towards a nearby alley. Peering around the corner he found the source of the sound.
A dark cat rummaged through a garbage can it evidently knocked over. It looked up at him, its beady yellow eyes full of hunger, and hissed before dashing away.
The boy sighed, sinking to the ground against the wall. Pandora scared him and put him at wits end but he needed food and supplies. Pandora was where he could find them.

He closed his eyes, leaning his head back and tried to tell him self to relax. Pandora was empty for he moment.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

http://testsite.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it... Empty Re: I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it...

Post by Reaper Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:09 am

Devkans walked down an alley, "That wasn't fun..", He said as he looked around. He popped his arm back into place. "Cat", He simply said. He tilted his head as he watched it.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it... Empty Re: I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it...

Post by I Caught Fire Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:22 am

The boy jumped to his feet. He spun, his eyes wide. He stared at the other man. "P-Please don't hurt me." He stumbled back a step.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:40 am

"Dont worry, I'm not going to hurt you." Devkans said with a laugh, "Unless you name is Reox War."
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:51 am

Fin tilted his head to the side. "Who is Reox War?", he asked, subconsciously glancing around the street. Pandora was still abnormally quiet.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:23 am

"No one kid." He said as he looked around, "Get behind me." He said his eye glanced from side to side. "Its way to quiet."
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:22 am

"Just what I was thinking." Fin slipped behind him, peering around. He stood with his back to Devkan's. A mutant materialized in front of him, reaching for him. Fintan kicked him to the ground, then quickly stabbed him. He straightened out again his pale eyes searching for anymore danger. "I'm Fintan Jones by the way. Most people just call me Fin, though."
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:41 pm

Her engine purred as she weaved rapidly through the Debris. A twist of her wrist forced the motor to rumble. She smiled, though it was hidden behind the heavily tinted shield of her helmet. After enjoying a few high speed minutes in high gear, the leather bound figure slid smoothly to a slow roll. She glanced from side to side, the toe of her black boot remained perched on the clutch. However, something seemed to catch her eye, and the motorcycle pulled to a complete halt. Though her face couldn't be seen, her eyes locked on couple of strangers standing in what appeared to be an alley on the other side of the street. Cautiously, she slipped from the seat and pulled off her helmet. Long raven hair tumbled down over the hide of her suit. "Hey!" She chimed in the friendliest tone she could muster, realizing the delicacy of the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:56 pm

Fin glanced over his shoulder at the woman. He eyed her carfully. She didn't appear to be a threat. "Hello..."
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:24 am

"Devkans, but you can call me Reaper." Devkans said as he turned to see the woman aproching them. "Hello, be carefull." He called to her, "Its too quiet out here."
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:48 pm

"Indeed it is" A mechanical voice said from nowhere the air shimmered before a women appeared in metallic armour blades strapped to her arms her white hair in a plait and a visor of her eyes appeared, she looked menacing but her voice was soft and kind even if it did sound slightly robotic. "They are coming...in a swarm"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down