Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mall crawl

Go down

Mall crawl Empty Mall crawl

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:34 pm

Fo had wandered from the Inn back into to town. She realized that it had been a long time since she had just gone window shopping, though with things going the way they were going, window shopping was a bit more literal. She needed some new pants anyway. She didn't like stealing, but the island had been cut off from all supplies from the mainland. She waltzed into the nearest women's clothing store and began browsing through some khaki shorts. None of them looked like her style, but she traded her ratty flip flops for some new ones as well as a pair of tennis shoes. She wandered across the hall to an urban shop, finding some tight waisted baggy legged hood jeans. She switched pants behind a clothes rack before hauling up the escalator for a new swim suit. She picked out some new girls swim shorts and sporty swim top. On her way out, she grabbed a new tank top as well, and headed over to the furniture store. She flopped down on one of the display beds and curled up into a ball. "Wonder what happened to Nire..." she pondered, trying to decide if she wanted to grab some stuff to take back to the inn.

Back to top Go down

Mall crawl Empty Re: Mall crawl

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:05 pm

Connie had emerged from her government funded apartment, deciding to go to the mall. Her lap top charge cord had stopped working the other day and she couldn't live without her computer. Her things in her tattered old satchel bag, she rolled to the mall on her heelie tennis shoes. She looked around, aware that the island had been officially cut off from the main land, obviously, that meant she'd be away from home much longer than expected. She didn't mind. Her sister's mindless talk of colors and patterns annoyed her so much, she thought she'd much rather focus all of herself on teaching all other mutants on this island who was superior. She was clearly better than these things that claimed to have super human powers. But she knew better, her powers clearly surpassed theirs. She knew this-

No! I'm not better than them! They are far more powerful than I am! I can't try to take them out! They'll destroy me! I just want to get off this crazy island and go home to mum and dad!

Silence!

Last edited by Dulce Mireille on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:15 am

Fo could hear the fight going on on the other side of the mall, she decided to avoid it. She didn't feel like fighting today. She just stared at the cheap imitation of marble celling tiles, and thought about before the mutants. Before the earthquakes. She missed the tourism, and the strangers. Strangers could tell the most fascinating stories, and often became some of Fo's dearest friends. One family she miss in particular, it was Karen's family. Karen's family had visited a few years back, and had instantly the two of them had clicked. Karen had been a very determined girl, hell bent on learning to surf like a local before she left. Fo had been more than happy to teach her. Karen's family had opened their arms to Fo, taking Fo everywhere they went, and Fo became like a personal tour guide. Fo missed them so very much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:34 am

Connie upon walking through the front doors, could hear some kind of fight or argument going on. "Pitiful..." she spat as she flipped onto her heels and rolled on the wheels. She wasn't sure why, but she loved these shoes, it was so much faster than walking. If the island hadn't run out of gas she would have hijacked a car off someone's lawn and drove around, but none of them worked.

"I can't drive...!"

"Shut up! You are not you anymore. We are you. Now hush!" she put up a mental block as she rolled into the food court. She held up her arms like an orchestra director and suddenly all the lights in the place came on. She picked out her favorite fast food place and focused on that place. Sitting down on a table in the middle of the food court all the equipment in that little store started up. She waved her arms like she was directing a classical piece of music, until she had what she wanted. A giant burger and huge thing of fries came floating over to her, followed my the biggest plastic cup of soda she had ever had. The food continued to float over her head while she ate, she knew she wouldn't finish it all, but she didn't care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:43 am

Fo's thought process was broken by flickering lights coming from the food court. She had been sure that all the power in the island had gone out when the last of the humans had abandoned the island. She cautiously stepped down from the bed and crept out of the furniture store. She walked out of her shoes and then picked them up off the floor, dropping them in her new pants pockets. She now walked silently toward the food court...

As she rounded the corner, she saw someone sitting atop a table with things floating above their head. She was also met by the smell of fried foods. She crept a bit closer and saw it was a young girl, sitting indian style on top of one of the tables while food floated above her head. "Oh, she's just hungry. I wonder how she got that food though..." Feeling a bit less nervous, she walked closer to the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:03 am

Connie's head snapped up, her meal interrupted, she dropped the food on the next table and flipped up onto her feet, facing the girl, who was taller than her. Her mind analyzed the girl, finding nothing on the girl that she could control. Damn... She'd have to throw things. Connie held up her palm and sent a telekinetic wave to stop the girl in her tracks. "What do you want?" She was pleased that her mental block of her softer side was working, hearing no back sass from her weaker half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:11 am

Fo was stopped in her tracks. 'Damn! She's a mutant!' Try as she might, she couldn't move forward. She pushed her left foot, nothing. She couldn't even push her arms forward any further. She took a step backwards, and she found that she could. Meaning she could still retreat at any time. She lifted her arms from her sides and raised them, palms out, finger spread to show she wasn't dangerous. "Easy there, little girl. I'm just raiding the food court like you are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:18 am

Connie's eye twitched at being called a little girl. She was young, but she was smarter, faster, and more powerful than most on this island could ever hope to be. She jumped off the table, pushing her telekinetic wave back farther, forcing Fo back, and then lifting a rack of clothing from the nearest store, she threw it at Fo from behind. Fo was trapped between an invisible wall and a flying rack of pants. "I am NOT a little girl!" Connie screeched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:28 am

Fo stumbled a bit and fell back when the girl's magical wall pushed her backwards. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the flying rack of clothes. "Oh shit!" she yelled, pulling her bottle of water out of her pocket, she sent the water toward the rack in a thin blade shape, cutting through it. Once split the water pushed the two split halves away, causing them to bounce off the magic wall around Fo, who was unharmed. "Okay chick. What the hell?" she growled. She was surprised by her anger, as Fo was normally such a docile person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:56 am

Connie lifted her hand, pushing the wall further back. She then stood up as tall as she could, glaring at Fo. "What is your problem? You snuck up and tried to attack me. Then you insulted me. Be gone!" she pushed the wall further back, taking Fo with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:11 pm

Fo had found her footing to stand her ground while this little brat pushed her around. "I didn't sneak up on you! I was being careful! Everyone's trying to be a bit more cautious these days! I didn't attack you! You attacked me! I defended myself! And I didn't insult you! You are a little girl! You're like, what 10 years old? And by the way, you're not the only one who can make a wall!" she shouted back, pulling water from the decorative fountain behind Connie, she made a huge wave and turned it toward Connie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:16 pm

Connie didn't flinch at the tsunami sized wave that was overtaking her. She simply flicked her wrist and the water seemed to hit a different wall, a dome, that protected her. She smirked and lifted the wall that held Fo Back so that the water could get through. "You underestimate me. I may be young, but I'm not an idiot. In fact, I'm smarter than you'll ever be." She lifted her arms out to her sides and she herself floated up in the air. "And by the way, I'm 13, not 10 ya bloody git!" she spat, lifting tables from the court and throwing them at Fo along with the water that had missed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:22 pm

Fo growled when that pint sized bratty british girl deflected her wave so easily. Fo hadn't noticed her english accent before due to the acoustics in the food court. She simply shifted her weight from one hip to the other and the water parted to the sides of her and froze. She took this opportunity to dash forward and get closer to this brat, melting the water and pulling it with her. She sent another blast of water at her, this time freezing it, trying to penetrate the dome that protected her. She didn't want to hurt her, just to scare her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:31 pm

Laughing, Connie flicked her wrist again, reversing the dome around her and capturing Fo inside it. She then lowered herself onto the table, leaving Fo suspended in the ball, trapped with her own water, as she forced the ball out the doors. Connie felt a slight sadness that there wasn't enough water to drown her. At this thought her mental block cracked.

'NO! I will not kill anyone!' her soft side screamed in protest.

"No more! I am in control!" she put her fingers to her temples, restoring and re-enforcing her mental block on her weaker half. She then pulled up the chunky head phone from her shoulders and over her ears so she could listen to her music. Leaving the food on the table, she floated up to the second floor computer store and looked for a charge chord.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:49 pm

Fo was taken aback by being trapped in an invisible magical floating ball. "What the hell!" she slammed her fists against the ball, she kicked the ball, but all that accomplished was pain for her. She crossed her arms and rubbed her feet. She tried stabbing it with ice from the water she had been trapped with, but it shattered like a crumbling cookie upon contact. She saw the little girl shouting, but the ball locked out sound, however she didn't see who the girl was shouting at. She was now more concerned with the fact that she was floating out of the mall. She kept struggling to get out, but nothing worked. So she just sat in the bubble, allowing herself to soak in the water and pout. "Brat..." she huffed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:17 pm

Connie floated into the computer store before setting herself down. She was in shock at the state of the shop. People had torn it to bits looking for sources of energy. She threw her arms out and put it back together. She hung the shelves up and sorted the boxes back onto the shelves. She then easily found the charger she needed for her computer. Picking it up, she turned it over and opened it up to make sure it was really in there.

Last edited by Dulce Mireille on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:07 am

Hellion had been observing the two of them fight, he could tell the one named Fo was skilled in several arts of water manipulation. "I can do that on my own, but Technokinesis sounds like something I want on my side...." He then walked into the store she was in and smiled "Hello, you may call me Ratchet..I have been watching you and I am impressed with your skill. "

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:27 am

Connie turned around abruptly, ready for another fight, but dropped her arms. This one was a guy, he hadn't approached her, he stood a safe distance away, and instead of insulting her, he had complimented her abilities. Her mind raced as she tried to place his ethnicity, but she couldn't figure it out. She also noticed he was smiling... "I'm Connie..." she answered politely. "Ratcht? That's an odd name. Is it a nick name...?" she asked calmly pulling the charger out of the box and placing it in the pocket of her khaki cargo capris. She threw the box over her shoulder and adjusted her baby t-shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:22 pm

He nodded, "Why yes..yes it is...my real name I prefer to keep taboo...tho yes you may call me Ratchet the Blood Edge, I have grown quite famous...you could say I am a visionary...my goal is to find a way off the island, I was curious to know how you would feel if you and I could return to society....together.." His eyes traveled to the side, in a frantic manner. As he looked around, "So your good with machines I see, that is a gift I was not born with...machines are very complex and I am a old geezer compared to most..."

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:08 pm

Being caught slightly off guard, Connie blushed. Very quickly and very subtle a blush, but it was a blush all the same. She had shown emotion. She hadn't shown emotion in ages, and preferred to keep them in check out of sight. She tucked her hair behind her ear and pushed her headphones further down so they wouldn't stick to her face. "Yes, I'm quite gifted with machines. It's one of my more, supernatural gifts. However, you don't seem very much older than I am..." she said, determined to be tactful. It was true, he didn't look a day over 18 if that. Either way, she was still only 13. Romance wasn't part of her plan, and certainly not with a five year age difference. Yet, there was something behind him. Some powerful force that drew her attention. She had a feeling he could walk into a room and command attention without uttering a word. Something most people couldn't do. She was intrigued to say the least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:26 pm

He nodded, "Well may I ask do you have anywhere to go...I am prepared to make a deal with you..." He then walked over to a dvd player and looked at it. "I would like for you to join my clan of extraordinary psychics...I would like to evaluate your powers, are you able to create new things from old things? I am quite interested in a device that would make us loose our powers...weather it be temporarily or for long periods of time....are you interested, I am prepared to offer you a nice warm bed, food and shelter....."

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:13 am

Connie's eyes narrowed for a split second before returning to normal. "I've never thought of anything like that. I can build new things from old things, but I don't know if that is possible. Not that I wouldn't be willing to attempt it. However, if I may ask..." she hesitated. She wasn't quite sure how to approach this topic. So she danced around the topic a bit while she thought about it, and about what he would do with the machine should she be able to accomplish such a thing.

"What would be the point? The powers we have make us superior beings. We could basically take over and change the world. I'd be more interested in giving more people gifts such as ours rather than destroying the ones bestowed upon us." she said slowly. She refused to align herself with him until she was certain he wasn't trying to deceive her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:08 am

He nodded, and sighed he closed his eyes and the room went black, as he showed her things that would happen in the future, and there Elena could be seen fighting Hellion. "There are beings who reject there gifts.....beings who wish to get rid of the evolved and postpone evolution...." In another view he showed her the possible future where Nire and Hellion were going head to head on the astral plane, Hellion then cut of the views. "Do you see now, with your devices...I will make the world perfect for us"

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:28 pm

Connie stood in awe, watching the images being projected in front of her. She didn't know who the woman in pink was, but she looked more than powerful. She took note of the dual colored eye boy's little lackey in the background. It was the water witch that had attacked her. She put her hands on her narrow hips and shifted her weight from one foot to the other. "Well, I'm not sure if I can manage it. But I can give it my best shot." she offered. She knew good and well that she could most likely pull it off. She had managed to make solar panels out of a toaster and some flash drives, she could probably build some sort of genetic altering contraption.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:45 pm

Hellion smiled, "Then come with me we are going to city hall, where you will meet your new allies..." He turned and began to walk out of the store. Anyone that came at him was knocked down. These were the blood thirsty vampire like mutants that had grown a blood lust. He protected Connie with ease. As they left the area.

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down