Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gathering (ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO JOIN CHAOS SAVIOUR OR ARE A MEMBER COME HERE)

+2
Ami
Reox War
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Gathering (ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO JOIN CHAOS SAVIOUR OR ARE A MEMBER COME HERE) Empty The Gathering (ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO JOIN CHAOS SAVIOUR OR ARE A MEMBER COME HERE)

Post by Reox War Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:57 am

Reox sighed as he paced on the first floor of Chao tower;; he;d heard several organizations has sprung up wanting to take control of Sibyl, P!nk was one of them and he wasn't surprised by Elenas need for control, the other was Psylos, an unknown group to him but he knew they had intentions of overthrowing Savour from controlling vast parts of the Island.

He'd called a meeting sent airwaves throughout Zibyl for anyone wanting to join or was a memeber of Savior to come to the tower...Now all he had to do...was wait.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

The Gathering (ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO JOIN CHAOS SAVIOUR OR ARE A MEMBER COME HERE) Empty Re: The Gathering (ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO JOIN CHAOS SAVIOUR OR ARE A MEMBER COME HERE)

Post by Ami Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:21 pm

The twins heard of the meeting that Reox had called and decided to get there as quickly as possible. Ami was rather tired so she chose to have Shiloh airlift her to the tower. However after the travel Ami learned that fight wasn't so great either. She didn't get as sick as she did when she rode on Reox's bike but it made her dizzy. Shiloh floated up the stairs and Ami followed behind in wolf form when they got to the room where Reox was planning to have the meeting. "We're here Mr Reox Sir!" Shiloh called out happily. Ami let out a bark to show that she too, was here.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

The Gathering (ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO JOIN CHAOS SAVIOUR OR ARE A MEMBER COME HERE) Empty Re: The Gathering (ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO JOIN CHAOS SAVIOUR OR ARE A MEMBER COME HERE)

Post by Reaper Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:37 am

"I'm here, sir." Devkans said as he moved though the door, "Hey, Ami. Hey, Shiloh." He said giving them a two fingure salute.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:05 am

She never had to be summoned for she was NEVER far from the leader of Savior himself. She brought her azure eyes to focus on the arrival of the three newcomers that appeared in the room. Needless to say she wasn't as hostile as when they first showed up because she knew Reox needed the allies, just because she knew this didn't mean she bonded or liked any of them still because the fact was she barely knew them inside and if they could be trusted except maybe for Ami, she had a soft spot for her.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:59 pm

Reox nodded at this glad that they;d turned up the only one that hadn';t was Rebecca and no new members seemed to have walked through the doors yet "Take your seats, we might be here for a while"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:34 am

Ami looked up at Devkans when she realized she nodded her head. "Hello" she said lighty before changing into her human form and taking a seat where Reox had told her.

Shiloh waved at Devkans. "Hihi Devkans" he said lightly with a grin. Instead of taking a seat he did his usual he sat cross legged a few feet in the air but floated behind the others so he wouldn't get in the way of their sight
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:53 am

She rushed over and her ghostly form hugged Ami as warmly as a ghost could. She technically couldn't but at this point the thought was what counted in her mind. She avoided the two newer Saviors that she'd been loathe to accept.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:23 am

Ami smiled when she saw the faint outline of Chibi in her human vision. She knew that as a wolf she could see the girl better but she decided against changing so quickly. She hugged Chibi back lightly. "It's good to see you again Miss Chibi" she said with a smile. Ami dug in her pocket to pull out a small old cellphone that was barely functional. "See Miss Chibi? Now you can talk to me whenever!" she told the girl with a laugh. The only reason why she wanted the electronic device was to talk to the ghost girl. It brought her joy to hear her delicate voice.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:52 pm

She smiled, she doubted the phone would be able to support the programming that allowed her to VOICE herself the way Reox's allowed her to talk, but she knew at the best she could text. She smiled and hugged her, her outline was a thin blue hue.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:28 pm

Ami smiled brightly that Chibi was able to now communicate with her now. "I'm glad you're happy Miss Chibi!" she said and hugged the outline lightly.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:17 pm

She tried it out, the phone opening up a text and messaging:

- Do you know why everyone is being around here? Are you going to leave again? =/

Needless to say she just hadn't seen a super lot of Ami since she was reunited with her brother. She loved having Reox around alone with her a bunch but she missed the feminine touch of feeling that Ami's presence had vs Reox's tendency to distant a bit.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:22 pm

Ami smiled at the text and quietly texted back to Chibi

-I wish I knew what was going on. It's so weird. Don't worry I won't leave anytime soon. If you'd like, me and you could go somewhere for an adventure after the meeting if its not too serious. I think we need some time me and you-

Ami smiled as she texted. There was something about the girl that made her truly happy. It was like she had the little sister she begged her mother to have but seeing she was too young she didn't understand the reason why her mom went so red in the face when she asked. Ami was too young to understand where babies came from at the time. But now, she had someone who could be like that little sister and it made her happy.

Shiloh hovered in the air, and somehow found himself a book and dove into the vast amount of knowledge it contained. It was the small things like that, that amused him greatly.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:31 pm

- Yeah!

The exclamation point seemed to be there to portray eagerness at the offer. She greatly loved Reox but she liked Ami too, it was outside those chosen that had trouble being accepted by the girl.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:52 pm

Ami couldn't help but giggle at the reply. Deep down she loved children and how excited they got.

-Sounds like a plan to me! What do you wanna do Miss Chibi?-
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:56 pm

- I dunno.

That was a typical reply to, children were indecisive and impressionable.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:16 pm

Ami rolled her eyes, she should have guessed that as a reply. She was a kid, what's there to expect without some form of suggestion.

-How about we go to the park or go see some of the places on the island? Does that sound like fun?-
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:22 pm

- I don't want to go to the park.

That was not unusual for her to tend to avoid it, she had a love-hate relationship with the park. She loved to play and possibly be in the child host but she hated the memories and reminders the park cast on her.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:30 am

Reox had left to try and find Rebecca but she was nowhere to be seen so he returned and sat in his chair "Okay we may as well start" He said softly "The reasons why your all here is because of this" He said as he slid across a piece of paper around the room "I received this automated messages this afternoon when I was in the mall" He said

'Savior

The gorvenment feels that it no longer needs to provide for Zibyl island or your orginization; from this day forth weve cut ties wirth you and all activites regarding saviour'
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:59 am

Rebecca ran through the door and looked around to everyone, she bowed continuously. "I'm sorry if im alittle late....." She put a hand on the side of her head. "I'm so use to going at someone else's pace...." She grit her teeth as the thought of Elena popped into her head.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:19 am

-We'll find something to do Miss Chibi, don't worry-

Ami texted back before looking over at Reox as he spoke about the message he had recieved. Her eyes widened a little. "But we need them to keep this place running? Why would they choose for us to be left for dead?!?" she said, exasperated. Her midn raced as she contemplated ideas, as well as any way that the mutants be it Savior or rouge could survive.

Shiloh looked up from his book and nodded. "Thats what I told Reox when I heard of it at the mall!" he replied to his sister.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:24 pm

"They want no involvement in Zibyl anymore perhaps hiding mutants on an island is becoming more trouble than it;s worth? Either way this is bad news this means the government are going to leave us for dead...or there going to send some strong mutants out to kill us all" He said softly "That's the only conclusion I can come up with for their sudden abandonment"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:25 pm

Shiloh looked up at Reox and thought for a moment brfore speaking. "Well whuy dont we make a food source or something? I mean there are parts up north with fertile soil. I'm usre we can make some sort of self suffiecent island wether there be roughe mutants or the goverment on our back." he said with a small shrug. The plan was a little too simple but sometimes a simple idea could always form into a working plan.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:11 pm

"...I was thinkign abotu trying to govern the island as its own small nation, without the government, howeber this just means other orginaizations liek Elena's P!ink corperation" Will be fighting us for control"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:45 pm

Shiloh nodded. "Well there will be a power void no matter what outcome we so choose Mr Reox" he said, sliding his glasses up once more and began to ponder for a second. "But be it power void or not the gap needs to be filled. If my infomation is correct Elena is alone and the other groups are most likely small. We have numbers as well as strength, and to the most powerful is granted the best spoils." he said, thinking aloud. stratgy was high up in his mental capacity and his mind went though books in his mind about things like battle formations, crops and other nesecary items for this hardship.

Ami thought abit about this situation. She wasn't happy to say the least and wished she could get close to the goverment and then tear their heads off in the slowest and most painful manor possible.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:00 am

"We'd needs lots of allies to help us and cover our back too.......," it was the first thing the subdued young girl said but it was ironic to hear that from her seen as she LOATHED having others get close to Reox.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum