Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defective Tragedy

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Defective Tragedy Empty Defective Tragedy

Post by Zehel Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:59 am

The clouds blocked out the moonlight tonight and it was surprisingly cool tonight. A light mist gave the ground a kind of purple water feel to it, as shadows danced lightly on the water. A disfigured being was sitting on a swing next to an unknown grave. A cloak hid whatever made them disfigured, but a faint green glow was emitting off of them as the sat lifelessly on the swing. The wind blew and softly caused the swing to move, it creaked as it was the only sound being made in the silence of night. Creatures of the night gathered around the corpse like figure, all of them creating a shadow that was darker than black around the body. The creaking of the swing stopped when the breeze died down, a soft rustling sound was heard off in the distance as an animal ran for shelter.

The tree branches weren't eerie looking but they did look slightly evil. The tombstones were crooked and some had fallen over, most were cracked and broken. On this island where its live or die, someone had very little respect for the dead. Who was he fooling, no one on this island cared about anything, he knew this better than anyone else. Keeping their head low a hood covered ninety-nine percent of their face and the other one percent was covered by teal colored hair, They didn't move nor did they seem to have any life in them aside from the faint glow they were giving off. Their cloak moved as whatever was under it was twitching and itching to be set free, but the need to survive out weighed their ability to give in to their mutation's needs.

Birds the same color of night landed all around him, their black eyes watching the sky and the area around them for movement. They would stand guard to make sure nothing would happen to the person they were near. Any normal person would think these were vultures and they were protecting the dead corpse they had found but these birds weren't of the scavenging type, they were mostly ordinary birds but with the darkness of the night so thick one could not be sure just what they were. With a voice as soft as the mist around them the lifeless body whispered, "Nobody Exists."

Nobody Exists...Nobody Exists...Nobody Exists...
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Defective Tragedy Empty Re: Defective Tragedy

Post by Reaper Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:31 am

Devkans stood over a grave, his eyes sheilded by the night. "I got you some things." He said softly as he slowly placed some flowers and some bread in front of the head stone. "I can talk normaly again. Getting shot was a blessing I guess.." He said then stoped as if waiting for an answer. "Mom... I miss you.." He said in a soft sad tone.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:57 pm

Reox walked through the grave yard before he stopped at three man made graves; two of them hosed the dead bodies of his parents whom' he managed to bury, the other one was empty because he;d never been able to find his brothers body, it was their anniversary death today.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:58 am

The birds cawed as they saw movement amongst the graves. They feared the people were here to do harm to the body they were watching so instinctively they began to take flight, and appeared as a massive beast. The birds could do no harm, at least not yet, they did this for show to send a warning to other people. The whisperings of the body had stopped and the birds quieted down. They didn't move and they didn't make a sound, they just watched with eyes the color of black glass. The body they had been watching had lifted it's head up some, not a lot, but some. The wind gave a sharp sigh and the creaky swing began to sway, the hands of the body lifted up and gently felt the hood before slowly going back to their original places. An acidic green glow came off the body, and then almost like magic the glow intensified. The swing moved violently and the body fell to the ground, the body lay there for a moment before it sprang up. "Where am I?" their voice was loud compared to the stillness of the night.

The birds all shifted but remained silent. The body, which was that of a young male, spun wildly around trying to figure out how they got here. Their hood was still over their head and covering their face but occasionally, an acidic green glow could be seen in the darkness of the hood. Once the moment of panic passed the male stood there not knowing which way he had come from or should go, he looked at the grave and stared at it in puzzlement. The grave he was looking at had no name, it had a date but no name or death date, staring at it a little while longer he couldn't help but wonder why the date on the gravestone was familiar. He quickly made a mental note to look it up and then began to look for an exit, he saw two people in the graveyard with him. He didn't know if he could trust them or not, he stood there for another minute before he began to move in the direction of the two. If they were hostile, he didn't know what he would do.

I just hope the moon doesn't come out...or any type of light for that matter. He thought as the masses of birds followed after him.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:46 am

Reox places small flowers on the unmarked graves and sat on the grouns as he stared at the graves.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:30 pm

He stopped moving and looked around, feeling as though the two people in the grave yard with him didn't care he was there. He looked around before screaming at himself and running blindly through the grave yard. He knew no one would help, no one could help; he was all alone on this rotten island and he had no idea how to get back to his home. He was amazing considering he hadn't fallen down or tripped over a grave stone. The birds kept up with him as he ran with his head held low and his entire body shaking. He wasn't sure of where he was going but he soon found the ground was the sky and the sky was the ground. He fell head first down a hill and kept rolling until he came to a stop at the base of it. Looking up the momentary moonlight that spilled through the cloud cover made his scream in pain as he rolled over and continued to run.

Everything in his line of sight was a bright intense white, and he couldn't make anything out anymore. He slowed down and began to stumble around with his arms out in front of him. The birds around him tried the best they could to guide him but they too were slightly blinded by the split second of moon light that poured over the land before returning to the complete darkness before. His finger tips danced along the headstones and anything around them. He kept going until he ran into something, or someone, falling over on his back he placed a hand over his face and with the other waved it around in a frantic motion. It was as if he was trying to defend him self from an attack but nothing was attacking him.

Please, be friendly. Please be friendly. I don't want to fight. Not tonight. he thought as he continued to frantically wave his arm around to defend himself.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:15 am

Reox blinked as he felt someone smack straight into him and he stared down at the kid; he looked like he;d just rolled in dirt (Which he technically just had done) "...Hey kid...you okay?" Reox asked; the other seemed unusual, and the kid was probably dazed; smacking into Reox was like smacking into a slightly soft brick wall.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:56 pm

He stopped waving his arm around and instead, felt the object before him. His fingers moved over the body with such delicacy it was hard to tell if he was even touching the body. He managed to get up and into a much more comfortable position, his head was still hung low and his hood still pulled over his head. A voice small and stammering came from the hood, "I-I'm, s-sorry." The boy shifted uncomfortably before adding, "P-please, d-d-don't...k-k-kill m-me." Something underneath the cloak moved an the sound of feathers rustling could be heard. The boy realized he hadn't taken his hand back from the other person's body and he quickly drew it back. He wasn't shaking but he also wasn't afraid, he just didn't want to fight. Death didn't scare but fighting someone absolutely terrified him to no end.

Since fighting was all he had ever seen, he hated it to no end. He wanted nothing more, than for the fighting to stop and everyone live happy lives. However his dream was for a fool and he knew it was too, yet, he still wished for it to be real. The wind blew softly, causing his hood to move upward and for a split second, his acidic green eyes and body were exposed. In way it was beautiful, but it was also disgusting to look at. No matter how beautiful he may have been, with his sickening glow and unnatural appendages on him, he was a true freak and he would not be accepted by this person before him. His entire body was frozen as he waited for the onslaught of words and fists to hit him.

Acceptance is a lie. Hatred is the truth.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:04 pm

Reox blinked at that "...Kill you?" He said confused as he stared down at the small boy he noticed the unusual skin and green eyes and his face softened; this one had been mutated worse than the others it seemed "I won;y kill you, why would I? You;ve done nothing wrong" He said softly "There Is no crime in living an innocent life" He said softly as he looked back at the two unmarked graves of his parents.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:40 pm

He was taken a back by this statement. He couldn't believe what he had just heard, he was frozen before finally regaining feeling in his legs again. He turned his head and looked at the graves, and then he looked at the person who he ran into. "Do you remember..them?" His voice was soft as he looked down at the graves once more. Suddenly he felt as though he shouldn't have spoke up and quickly shut up, his mind drifting away on the dead leaves around them. The silence of the world weighed heavy on his tiny shoulders but h knew this was an exaggeration. He moved closer to the other person as the anomalies under his cloak shifted once again. White feather fell to the ground from the cloak and they formed a small pile. He looked down at the feathers and then at the other boy. Thought of another person rose up in his head as he felt his glow intensify, feelings were not something he could control very well. So when he felt a feeling, his glow seemed to rise and fall with each feeling, all of them making him look like a little glow bug.

Fireflies. That's what I haven't seen.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:51 pm

"..." Reox was silent "I...can never forget them" He said softly as he knelt down and crushed his fingers though the flat earth and dirt "There a part of me I can't ever let go of..." He admitted softly before he glanced at the glowing boy "Why are you are little one?"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:41 am

He stood in awe, realizing this guy could kill him in a matter of seconds. He was silent before he decided he best answer his question, "I...don't really...know." He tried not to make eye contact with the boy, in fact he tried not to look at the boy in general. "I'm...not...sure, how I got here. They might know, but they can't talk." he motioned his hard as he was referring to the birds that were always around him. He fell silent for a minute before whispering, "You are a lucky one." his voice sounded distant and far off, like he was thinking about something. "You have their memories to keep away the loneliness." His hand involuntarily touched the grave stones as he slowly sunk down to the ground. His fingers leaving ghost trails on the stone; once again he touched it with the same delicacy as he had done with the boy.

Feathers poked out of the bottom of the cloak as he knelled down on the ground. His fingers dropped to the ground where they drew a family, a happy one with two children and a small house. As his fingers drew out this saddening picture he softly said, "Angel. I am Angel." he was almost done with his drawing when he quickly dragged his hand across the picture and erased the happy parents and the children. He then began again and this time he only drew one person and this person had three wing-like appendages on their back, while birds flew around them. He stopped and looked at his work before erasing it and standing back up. There was a softening in his glow as he looked down at the person, a slightly visible smile could be seen in the darkness of his covered face.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:18 am

"...Angel...thats a pretty name" He said softly "Im Reox" He said softly as he watched him draw in the dirt "I suppose I am lucky...but the memories hurt too" He said softly "There's pro's and cons to having such bittersweet memories" He said with a soft nod.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:35 am

He nodded in agreement, "But to have memories at all is a blessing." He closed his eyes and smiled, "Reox. Sounds so gentle." A bird landed in front of him and let out a gurgled caw as rotten blood fell from the open wound on it's neck. Zehel, looked at the bird and gently held out his arm for it to walk on to him. The bird was dying and he knew it didn't want to die alone, petting the bird he remained silent as it let out it's last most beautiful cry before all the rotten blood gushed out and it died. The bird leaned against Zehel's body, bleeding what little blood was left in it's body. His hands were gentle as he gently petted the bird before laying it down on the ground and turning away from it.

It wasn't long before tiny sobs came from him. He tried his best to keep quite and hide his tears but that still wouldn't stop them from falling. Even if he couldn't remember his parents or family, the birds that followed him, were like his family. To watch one die and know it came looking for him was enough to make him regret even having the bird's around him. Soon the other birds gathered around their fallen member and quickly tore it apart as they consumed it's body. Zehel had stopped sobbing but silent tears still rolled down his cheeks, he wiped them away and softly said, "Sorry. Boy's shouldn't cry...like this..." He fought off another spell as he calmed down enough to look back to the other birds and Reox.

Angels cry for other dead angels right?
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:41 am

Reox smiled softly at that "...Gentle huh... a lot of people would agree with you" He said before he smiled "All memories are a blessing" He agreed before he blinked at the bird; he was a little disgusted but he'd seem much worse on his travels.

When the kid started to cry he let him cry before he cupped up the kids cheek, his face was blank but his eyes were soft as he lid out a handkerchief and wiped away his tears softly. "Everyone cries" He said simply "Whether outwardly or in their hearts, everyone cries its nothing to be ashamed of"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:28 pm

"Even Gods and Devils cry..." Devkans said as he slowly walked towards them, in his left hand he cluched a old and drity teady bear. "I see you lost your parents too Reox..."
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:42 pm

"Devkans...your here too?" Reox asked a she looked up at the other "...Everyone lost something in that earthquake" He said softly "I just suffered like everyone else"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:01 pm

He watched the two as he had calmed down and was now numb, so to say. He knew they had memories but he had none, he could not remember his past nor his own family. Zehel looked up at the sky and held out his hands to the sky, as if he wanted something to reach down and pull him up but, nothing came. He walked around in a circle on the tips of his toes until he brought his hands back down and laughed softly to himself. A small trail of feathers were left on the ground behind him as he stood there and looked at the two, "I can't go home." He was smiling and his hood had fallen off when he had looked up at the sky. His glow was soft and his skin was a sickening pale color, that, alone made his eyes and hair stand out but something else that was more peculiar about him was, the three large folded feathery lumps that disappeared into the rest of the cloak.

He stood there as the wind blew and he shivered from its touch, he still couldn't see but the white intensity was going away. The whites around his eyes, were blood shot but it wasn't as intense as before, now it was a slightly dark pink instead of red. He blinked and then sunk to the ground where his dead bird had been, the only thing that remained of the bird was a few black, sticky feathers. He gathered them up and looked at Reox, "Can he stay here...with them?" His voice was soft and quite as he motioned towards the head stones and then looked at the new comer. Zehel, stared at him and then looked away, thinking, Who's tears are pure and Who's are bitter?
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Reox watched the peculiar one he was definitely strange but he seemed completely harmless "...He can stay" Reox said he dug up a little rat in the corner and allowed Zehel to bury what was left of his bird friend "...What will you do now?" Roex asked.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:04 pm

Acid green eyes looked at him puzzled as he finished placing the last of the sticky feathers into the hole. Covering the hole up he stood and thought for a moment before he smiled and took Reox's hand's gently. "I'll fall to heaven." his grip was light and it was almost like he wasn't even touching him. His body temperature was low but he still felt slightly warm. He was by all means harmless and only wanted to have friends. No one would ever know the extent to which his loneliness ran, but it was deep and to the point where it could be called a sickness. He let go of Reox's hands and backed away. The birds around them, cawed a little and Zehel growled slightly, "I was not!" His eyes narrowed for a second, like he was angry at something but it soon disappeared.

He was back to his normal odd ball self as he dismissed, what his fowl feathered friends said. "They are such tight asses sometimes." he said as he pointed to one of them, only to have a pebble thrown at his head. He mumbled something about having bird soup for dinner and then looked back at the people he was currently entertaining. His pale cheeks failed to hide his slightly light pink cheeks, he soon began to stutter, "I-I'm s-sorry, y-y-you h-had t-t-t-to s-see t-th-that." He quickly shut up and looked at the ground with an intensity that could melt metal but, in a way it was humorous.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid Angel. They'll think you're crazy if you don't shut up. Just stare at the ground and maybe they won't notice. Yea, just burn a hole in the ground and they won't notice. Oh if they only knew what he was thinking as he stared at the ground, like he could scare it away.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:37 am

Reox stared at the kid, he was definitely weird but Reox had seen far worse in his time policing the streets "Its okay people think Im weird sometimes because I talk to a spirit"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:50 am

Rebecca couldn't help but follow Reox. She stood by a named tombstone but didn't join their conversation. She laid a hand on the tombstone in a caring manner. "Death really is....a terrible thing..." She looked at them seeing them all very calm and yet not calm at the same time. She moved and knealed in front of the tombstone and began to pray. "You who protects us and gave us life...Lives taken so early or just taken period...I pray to this soul and to all others" She let out a deep sigh as to keep herself from crying. "Protect them from the damned and protect us all as well..." As she finished her prayer, the wind blew her hair around her and the group as if God was listening.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:53 am

Furen had been following Rebbecca. He himself had no idea where he was his mind oblivious to what a graveyard was and what purpose it served. He was very nervous, and he was in a timid mood. His body was lucid and in a easily broken state. Tho this was normal for him, he caught the eye of the creepy boy and shivered, then he caught the eye of the male that tried to kill him earlier then he got even more scared. HE shriveled up into ball, he was scared out of his ever loving mind.
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:29 am

Reox looekd up when he noticed rebecca "Rebecca...hey" He said softly surprised she was here he pet Zehel gently on the head befor ehe walked up to ehr "WHat brings you here?"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:11 am

Rebecca stood up slowly and looked at him. She smiled weakly as she bowed to him abit. "I'm sorry but i was following you abit..." She chuckled but it soon quiet down fast. "I'm also just visiting the...lost ones.." She looked down, she was uneasy and sad in the face of death, She looked over at Furen in a way that she was going to jump if Reox felt the need to agitate.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum