Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting About

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sitting About Empty Sitting About

Post by Ami Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:31 am

The sun slowly drifted over the horizion to a beautiful sunset as Ami lay next to one of the many graves in the graveyard. She was in her wolf form when she was in the graveyard. She felt much more safe and alert. On nights like tonight with small puffly clouds hazing the beautiful sunsights and blowing cool breeze she felt the need to pay a visit to her late parents that died on the fateful night of the earthquake. Her body trembled a little bit as a blast of a cool breeze slipped through her soft fur. She missed her mother and father and wished they were there with her. However she felt fear of what they would think of her and Shiloh, now full blown mutants. Would they accept the twins? Or would they deny and reject them? An answer she couldn't possibly figure out.

As the sunset grew into twilight, Ami stood up and looked at the large moon. Her nose tilted up to the clouds and she let out a long mournful howl. The sound pierced the dark sky and it sounded like a light melody, a song to her parents praying that they were safe and watching the poor wolf girl. If wolves could cry, she would sob with the best of them.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Sitting About Empty Re: Sitting About

Post by Yuan Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:27 pm

Yuan stared at her, "Mutant number 0110...Ami Shadowthief former allegiance with Elena, since she is here....I will now commence the abduction" He looked at her through some rare expensive goggles, soon afterwards jumping down as he began to race towards her, he knew he would not be able to surprise her do to her enhanced senses, so he went for the direct approach. His hand flung to his side, the were in a curved palms shape, with his pointer and pinkie finger extended. His hands were some of his most lethal weapons.
Yuan
Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:03 pm

Ami heard him speak and immediately jumped up and jumped back and growled menacingly. "Get you're information right mister, I'm with Reox and there is no way in hell you're taking me anywhere" she said and growled again. He didn't like the male and crouched low into a defensive position, baring her teeth
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:42 pm

He smirked "Gentle fist" he then tackled her and slapped a pressure point on her nose. Cutting off her sense of smell for a while. He chuckled "I see so you worked for reox...my data has been corrected....He then crouched down like a dog himself. His mind had linked with hers, and even though he did not have the physical aspect down the fighting style was perfected. He growled, mimicking her stance.
Yuan
Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:14 am

Ami snarled angrily at the male that clearly had something against her for no apparent reason. It was probably another hunter after her because she was indeed a mutant. She hoped that he had not captured her other friends in the process. "What do you want and why do you feel the need to come after me?" she asked inbetween her snarls. She hated being mimicked and copied like the animal she was. It offended her highly and created more reason to take her claws and slit his throat.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:20 pm

-[*cracks knuckles*evil grin*]-

Chevalier Ambroise stared up at the dreary sky. The heavy, gray clouds rolled lazily across the sky. It was going to rain soon. His silver eyes drifted down to the Graveyard before him.
Hes here.
For the past month, he had followed a tracker mutant just for their power. He had heard about a man who was going after other mutants. The man, who was a mutant himself, went by the name of Yuan. Using the trackers powers, he had followed this villain across the island.
Now he was within his grasp.
Chev started off, an unknown force pulling him forward. No. Not unknown. He had been following its directions and he knew what it was. It was the trackers powers that pulled him towards Yuan.
Using his own powers, Chevalier could sense another mutant with him. A shifter and a healer. Was the mutant an ally of Yuan? Would they attack him both?
He turned his minds eye to Yuan, the object of interest. Psychomime and Kinetic energy. Interesting... And useful. So he would be battling another like him. Except this other didn't hold powers from the many mutants he had followed or come in contact with. He had an advantage, although it was small.
As he walked, he thought about the other's name. Yuan.
Like the Chinese Dynasty.
Or the money currency.
This man was most likely full of himself, to have name with those two origins.
But, like the Yuan Dynasty itself, he would fall. His longevity as an assassin or killer would end.

Chevalier stopped next to Ami, coming up from behind. He had his hands tucked into his pockets as he surveyed the scene. Foolish to think that Yuan could have an ally. This woman was obviously one of his victims. He cast his cold, silver gaze across at Yuan himself.
The man was smaller then him, but not by much. A couple of inches. He had that arrogant look of a rich kid that never had a want. Chev hated the High-Class type.
He eyed the mutants clothing and blue hair. Yes. This kid was defiantly a rich kid. He practicably reeked of High-Class something or another.
He glanced down at the other's cape. Chev smirked as the cape burst into flame and fell to ash. He had followed that mutant for months. The cape was probably really expensive. Oh well.
He looked back at Ami nonchalantly. Yes, her distaste for the other mutant was plain enough.
"Count your days, Yuan. You're running out."
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

http://testsite.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:50 pm

Ami looked behind to see that someone had joined the fight against this new attacker and to her luck, he wasa on her side. Without glancing from too far away she saw that the male was indeed a powerful ally but kept the snarl to a low grow; as he spoke. She hoped this wasn't some trick in order to pull her away into some testing area for mutants.

But now it wasn't a time for thought. It was certainly a time for battle.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:30 am

((Yuan is not a mutant DX))

Yuan looked at the new arrival he had sensed him coming. He growled the vibes he was getting from this person were the kind that irked him more then anyone. He did not waste anytime forgetting about his previous target. It was as if there eyes locked and mental warfare broke loose. He pulled out swallow, in its bow form as he began to spin it in his hands. The FX speheres on his arms glowed a violent blue as the kinetic energy flowed around him. He then vanished, to the naked eye he was invisible but in reality he was traveling on a space that made his body stop in time. Things were going in super slow mo, and the only way for him to exit this was to touch someone else and while touching someone else in this case the slightest poke would cause a blast of kinetic energy that could rip a normal person to shreds in a instant.

Yuan had simultaneously kicked Ami and punched Chev, He knew both of these two were to become his bounty. He appeared when he had done so and then vanished again. He could not be seen because his body had fallen out of time. The Ultimate ability of the Kenpachi family. "The Warp Fist..."
Yuan
Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:20 am

Before Ami could realize that the male was gone her side took a hit from his foot. She quickly countered by taking the hit and while in the air cghanging itno her human form and flipping back. The pain wasn;t terrible because the changing absorbed it. She shiled a bit as her snowly hair flipped around to her back once more. She was going to enjoy the battle and knew that there was no way she couldn't be the victor.

After flipping back she came back a bit and bgena to focus her energy, Seeing he was a human tearing his body apart was going to be cake
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:37 pm

Chev knew the kick was coming and instant before he was hit. He was able to easily stay on his feet, barely feeling the hit. He closed his eyes, charging up a power he had come across long ago.
Yuan was forcibly pulled back to existence and visibility. Chev opened his silver eyes and smirked.
"Not so fast...."
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:42 pm

((Impossible....by grabbing me your hands freezes and falls off cause I stopped my body in the period in time....meaning...if you touch me your body stops aging and becomes paralyzed for the moment))
Yuan
Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:43 am

-[ >.> Where the hell did I say I touched you. ]-
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:19 am

(You grabbed meh and tossed me?)
Yuan
Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:21 am

-[I pulled you back into existence and visibility with borrowed powers. I never touched him.]-
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:24 am

(in order to pull me you would have had to touch me right?)
Yuan
Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:43 am

-[Nope. I could throw you around with my mind if I wanted to. And Yuan didnt even have to move. He was just forced to fall back into time and be visible again.]-
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:48 am

((How can you telekineticly grab something thats not there? I stop my body in time which means you would have to know I was going to come out before I did and even with that you would have had to grab me in the past not in the present which you can not manipulate because it is already in stone....))
Yuan
Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:54 am

-[ *shakes head* with Chev, anything is possible. He can do just about anything cause the mutants on the island can all do just about anything and he draws his powers from them. Trust me. He can pull your a$$ out of teh past ]-
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:57 am

((I will be confronting a Admin about this.....I am not sure its possible))
Yuan
Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:20 am

-[ Smile I win. Now post and stop complaining. ]-
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:23 am

Yuan cursed, in Japanese out of anger. "Well we will just see how you like this" He moved his hands in circles and focused the Kinetic energy into a ball. "Go die..." Yuan was highly annoyed with all the interruptions he was getting lately..all of his targets lately have been getting pest that get in the way.
Yuan
Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:39 am

"You first."
He kicked him back to force him to loose his concentration before he drew on Ami's powers and the other's arm blew apart.
"I'll give you the chance to run away now."
The man's other arm blew apart. He had nothing left of his two limbs.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:44 am

Ami looked at the new ally, he was very strong but she still wouldn't have felt right if she left the battle so soon. Her concience was very outspoken and wouldn't let her coward out, no matter what the cost. "I'm not leaving yousir!" she told him calmly and growled a little. Mimickry was highly offensive inher mind and didn't enjoy that both her opponent and her new ally had dabbled into sodmething that she held dear. As she stood there she focused her energy and let it surge in a more effective way. She chose not to be so rash as to blow limbs off, thats not what the powers were for. She slowly used them to infiltrate vital organs and create a crushing feeling among them, slowly wasting him away.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:25 pm

Yuan smirked, "Well that is a big set back..." He growled and used his ability to force kinetic energy into the ground his arms were then moved by his will They were pulled to him and forced them back on simultaneously. He screamed from the pain of reconnecting nerves at a rapid instant. "You would be surprised to how many things a FX spere embedded with Nth and Adamantium could do...they could even go so far as...reattaching broken limbs or even better." He then slammed his foot into the ground as several skeleton bodies appeared to come to life. They all charged at them both, as yuan hid in the crowd. "I think I will call this bone charge jutsu......I will have to wait a while before I can use my hands but I am sure the dead wont mind if I use theres....." He nodded and smirked as the horde all came charging at Chev and Ami, since they were on a graveyard the horde was endless and to make it worse once you knocked them down they would get right back up
Yuan
Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:51 pm

Chev growled,smashing a couple skulls before he pulled on a borrowed power and transformed into a hawk and flew over the horde. He dive bombed Yuan, transforming back at the last second to grab the others neck and twist it. When he pushed off again, he heard a loud crack.
Transforming back into the hawk he circled above.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum