Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing with the Captives

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Playing with the Captives - Page 3 Empty Re: Playing with the Captives

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:14 am

"Alright you want it you can have it" Reox said before he flicked his hand ans the coffin burst into flames; he was in no mood to play around with these guys the earth rumbled again.

"I'll be taking the spirit and the big cat over there" He said softly as his eyes started to glow brighter; oh yeah the more pissed he got the stronger that light became, Reox was making the ground shake without even trying.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:25 am

Yuan shook his head, "We can not allow you to do that, we can only release them on two people orders....and if you attempt to break the female spirit it will surely kill her. We currently have her in a state where moving her in the slightest way could end her existence...you will have to be getting pass codes from my masters...." Another Yuan walked in from behind him, "Congratz Reox boy...you just burned up a innocent old man for no reason...." This was clearly the one who captured, Chibi "My name is Yuan, I am the one who captured Chibi, I am a malfunctioned agent...given my own personality...from the bunch as you can see my brothers and sisters were born lifeless..." He walked passed him, "So I am guessing..you are pissed off about our previous encounter...and I was curious about something...if you come here for revenge and kill us all.....is it worth risking the government turn against you.....I have snuck into some files and apparently the government is still funding Elena but not you.....I was just curious but do you have any Idea why that is..." The FX sphere on his chest sparkled brightly. He was not facing reox, he was putting in codes to report his current mission he was returning from.
Yuan
Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:26 am

Meanwhile, Sloane had picked the lock with his claw, a nice trick he had learned years ago. He darted quickly across the room and slashed through the Nth metal. The sparks flew. Before any one could react, he sliced the cage down to scrap metal and threw it away from the spirit.
"Come, child. Its time to go."
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

http://testsite.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:30 am

Because of Sloane's rash reaction it had caused Chibi to loose half of her face, they had to approach this with caution or they indeed could end up killing her, she was now just a half of a head.
Yuan
Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:33 am

Reox smirked "Right now I don't give a damn," He said before he "The government abandoned Zibyl and its people. They'll get no sort of approval from me, if they wont to hunt be down then can I;d love to see then try" He said before he walked over to chibi the guy obviously didn't get that he could sd steal her away "Chibi... I'll get them for this...I promise" He said; he wasn't a fool nor was he stupid, the state she was in it was obvious she needed to possess something to recover "Come here kiddo" He said as his hand touched the top of her head.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:39 am

Her astral form could barely move and she wasn't even able to do the most basic act of hovering at the moment. She winced as she tried to touch him to instigate the possession but she could barely move her hand to touch him, at this rate she wouldn't be able to possess anything if she couldn't force herself to now. She tried to again, finally bringing her fingers to brush against his before clenching them and tearing his astral form to the astral plane with the last of her might. The attempt was met with failure as the other soon said, and she shook her head weakly. The metal! She had forgotten about it all over again, she couldn't do it and no matter how hard he tried to reach out to help he just couldn't unless she could project.

Last edited by The Chibi Heroine on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:40 am

"She can not astral project the metal makes that impossible for the most part she is alive but dead trapped a powerless being...the best option in this case.. would be for you to have the metal be removed carefully...I could always give you the code to release her...but that goes against my orders....it is a steal tight trap....if she tries to leave she will die..if you try to move her she will die...your best bet would be to go find Elena and give into her demands....I am sure she could easily give you what you want...."
Yuan
Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:43 am

Reox eyetwitched "Don;t mention that bitch in my prescence" He ssaid before he punched Yuan hard he wouldnt let him stumbled back as he grabbed the front of his clothign making sure not to touch him personally befor ehe punched him again breaking his nose "Tell me how to set Chibi free or so help me I will break every bone in your body"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:00 am

"Break everybone in my body, and then I will not be able to form the words..." He let out a slight laugh, his nose dripped blood, but he did not care. "Maybe try asking nicer and you may get me to bend...."
Yuan
Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:10 am

Reox smirked at that "Do you feel it yet?" He asked as the floor began to freeze over suddenly an Ice spike sliced through his foot before it began freezing his body from the inside out all the water in his body froze and burst out of his skin in sarp jagged icicles "Im sure having all your veins ripped apart slowly one by one from the feet upwards is rather agonizing; afetr all the body is mad eup of 60 water" he said softly "Thansk to the ample supply in your body I can freese you fromt eh inside out slowly...hell I can do this all day its the best form of torture" He said a she stood back Yuans feet was stuck fast, he wouldn't be able to move even if eh wasted too as his legs nerves pop and burst open with frozen blood the ice now tinged pink as it traveled slowly up to his knees.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:16 am

He grunted, "Hehe you have no idea what torture is try having each cell of your body explode bit by bit this is nothing hell The Doctor did a worse number on the brat over there compared to this...face it man you have failed...she wouldn't talk...hell she could saved herself half the trouble if she would a just said your name...you don't realize it but everything you care about..,.as long as your around....everything you care about will suffer if not by my hands then by your own...take it as a lesson dude....when you try to play hero you cant afford feelings or friends...your gonna have to abandon it all if you wanna save what you care about" He let out a louder grunt, his lower abs now freezing over, "Anyway...I guess I can tell you a couple of things, if you throw of the icicle show first...."
Yuan
Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:19 am

Reox smirked before he flicked a finger; all at ones all the blood vessels in Yuans legs burst and the Ice was stale blood red "You better talk or your going to bleed to deaths well as freeze" He said a she left the Ice at waist height.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:32 am

He chuckled, "Well when I was trying to play nice you wanna go and blow my legs off...you are a mean bastard you know that..." He legs regenerated, rapidly, as if Reox had done nothing. "Well right this way sir, follow me love...I need you to do get something in order for me to free chibi...the real Yuan as in not me wants you to free him....this is something that can not be done by us...if any of us clones get to close we will all break and die....we need someone from the outside......so you scratch my back...I scratch yours...everyone is happy....is it a deal.....I am not avoid betraying a bitch who forces me to work for her...and after the real me leaves you will probably still have to deal with my countless clones...but get the original out and I will free chibi no strings attached....I wont tell you who did this to her as my way of finishing of my debts to that person.....I will give you a hint tho...."
Yuan
Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:34 am

"...fine I'll do waht you ask, fi this is a trap though Il rip you and every one fo your clones apart" He said
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:46 am

Yuan nodded, "I promise its not trap...." He then walked his limit where in a Cell with no bars, lay a metal tube it was holding a body inside of it. "It is really simple your good with computers right, just release the lock, then plug in the following coordinates..." He then nodded, and made sure reox got it. "Latitude: 38°53′42.4″N
Longitude: 77°02′12.0″W. Hit the big red button and launch us to our freedom...."
Yuan
Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:49 am

Reox looked at the computer and used the keypad with a frown "The whole things encrypted" He said before he booted the control panel at the front and opened it before he began fiddling with the wires "...This should make things easier" He said as he kicked the side of the computer before he typed in the desired information. "Done" He said "Tell me what you know" He said his hand over the button but he hadn't pressed it...yet.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:07 am

"Hmm well I can not ensure the deal is done until you press that button...cause you could easily leave me there..where as you could kill both the real me and the clones..what have you to fear by pressing that button....you are the one who has the control here so you need to press that button before I tell you anything"
Yuan
Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:10 am

"...I have no reasonto leave you anywhere" He said before he jabbed the button down "Now start talking"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:22 am

The pod then launched and off the real yuan went.
The Fx sphere then glowed brightly, as he took it off his chest. "Toss this on the forehead of the brat, and she will be charged full kinetic energy careful not to drop it or you will all die....once she is charged the Nth metal wont affect her, but once she breaks free she will become a ghost again and the Fx sphere will shatter...most of it will become apart of her, after all the spheres are made of living people...lastly don't try equipping it to yourself a FX sphere without a key crest causes none astral beings to turn into astral beings and that will leave your body in Elena's lab without anyone able to posses it..." He set the sohere on the ground and then walked back down stairs and blended in with the other clones. They were all lifeless without a mind to even stop reox.
Yuan
Yuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:27 am

Reox rasied an eyebrow at all this before he gently picked up the sphere and heade dback towards Chibi befor ehe placed the sphere on CHibi;s forehead "Just hold on Kiddo you'll be free soon"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:38 am

The full charge of the orb started to peel away at the Nth metal. Once it was off her self felt the slow arduous return of her abilities. Finally she let go of the uncomfortable curl she'd been in in the entire metal entrapment. With her body fully braced, it was obvious to see the damages now. Astrally she was missing a hand and a foot, most of her body was contorted and broken, and all of her seemed to have bled out when the physical mass of her brought back by the metal had been crushed by the metal. She could barely seem to muster strength to move at the moment.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:45 am

Reox waited before he saw the full damage and he almost winced; all of this...all of this damage to her was because of him, because she wouldn't talk. "...Chibi" He said softly as he reached out and touched what was left of her arm.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:55 am

More dangerously then anything was the faintness of her astral projection, it was bad enough that her body torn and broken to nearly nothing but what was left was in severe danger of being fragmented and lost. That Nth metal would have imprisoned her unto her astral death, without allowing her possession she would have died much long if left entrapped in this state. Reox's appearance was the only reason she would survive, because he got her out, if she could regain possession he would be able to make a move to ensure her survival. His fingers seemed to trail over her arm.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:58 am

"Chibi...what do I have to do?" He had an astral prohjection he he really didnt know how to use it or how to even make CHibi better.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:03 am

The hand that remained tried to muster energy to raise but then she was stopped by the broken bones, even her astral form would have to recover from this magnitude of damage like one would have to physically. She just winced and the hand dropped back down, it hadn't gotten within inches of touching Reox's.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum